Holding it in

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so when someone says that using kegels will help control ejaculation i seem to have a problem bc apparenlty your supposed to use the same muscles that u use to hold your bladder, but it seems like when i try to do this when jacking off it feels almost like a pushing sensation that im trying to force it out not keep it in, whats the deal?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
so when someone says that using kegels will help control ejaculation i seem to have a problem bc apparenlty your supposed to use the same muscles that u use to hold your bladder, but it seems like when i try to do this when jacking off it feels almost like a pushing sensation that im trying to force it out not keep it in, whats the deal?

Clenching (like you do to stop shit or piss from coming out) is exactly what you will be doing when you first feel your cock pumping contractions. If you go over the edge your automatic pumping mechanism kicks in and it pushes everything out. Sounds like you need more practice but even when they are pushing out, your contractions should be noticably stronger and you should have more of them. Have fun practicing!
:smile:
P.S. How about some pix of your "hemi?"

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hemi, I don't know how old you are but my guess is you're some way off middle aged. I don't want to sound cynical but I'm a middle aged man and I long since passed the point at which I stopped caring about whether I was able to control ejaculation or not. It may involve the same muscles but trying to control your ability to hold back pee until an appropriate moment for release arrives is more more important than being able to control your ejaculatory activity. In the course of a day you have a choice over whether you take part in sexual activity leading to ejaculation or not. When it comes to peeing, you don't have the same choice. The need to pee as a matter of sheer necessity is something which aflicts all of us several times a day whether we will it or not.

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hemi, I don't know how old you are but my guess is you're some way off middle aged. I don't want to sound cynical but I'm a middle aged man and I long since passed the point at which I stopped caring about whether I was able to control ejaculation or not. It may involve the same muscles but trying to control your ability to hold back pee until an appropriate moment for release arrives is more more important than being able to control your ejaculatory activity. In the course of a day you have a choice over whether you take part in sexual activity leading to ejaculation or not. When it comes to peeing, you don't have the same choice. The need to pee as a matter of sheer necessity is something which aflicts all of us several times a day whether we will it or not.

im 18