Holding on to penis while sleeping

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried to go to sleep with it in my hand but after I fall asleep I let go of it. But it's nice to hold before I fall asleep. I enjoy playing with the head. Oh, umm I'm gettig sleeeepy.

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being cut, I used to protect my head with my hand as a kid. Thankfully I have been able to re-grow enough skin to now stay covered. However, since I am missing a natural foreskin I must pull up my re-grown foreskin after I get a nocturnal erection but do this in my sleep.

Reactions: FabD

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've never fallen asleep while holding on to myself, though i've been known to hold others..... but generally if i fall asleep with a guy i like holding on to his balls..... it's so comforting, and the guy always enjoys it.....

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've woken up so many times with me holding my dick. I'm sure many people have caught that.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have seen buddies sleeping on my couch that seem to put their hand on their dick on top of the covers. I think it is to hide morning wood in case somebody walks by while they are still sleeping. Maybe the did it at home too as a security thing - who knows?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't slept while holding my penis but I have slept with my penis inside a vagina;)

It's a nice way to sleep, isn't it? Is she's spooning from behind, my girlfriend likes to hold my cock while we sleep.

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

Account Disabled
Media
i often sleep with hands between legs ... often I find myself at gatherings fall asleep and wake up with hands between legs gravitating to the cock area lol..... I will when cold hold penis or sack to warm hands but most times its hands tucked between legs

Jman888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being cut, I used to protect my head with my hand as a kid. Thankfully I have been able to re-grow enough skin to now stay covered. However, since I am missing a natural foreskin I must pull up my re-grown foreskin after I get a nocturnal erection but do this in my sleep.

i hold my penis when i sleep, feels good to gently rub my head through my foreskin, my foreskin freely rolls back when im hard but if my head gets rubbed too much it gets uncomfortable and makes me precum a lot. I have to roll my foreskin back over my head when i wake up.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it is a basic comforting thing to do, to sleep well, as opposed to being a sign of insecurity, or whatever other people may feel the need to read into it. Perhaps not unlike having a Teddy bear, or favorite pillow to hold on to. It is harmless, so no big deal.

Not to go "off-topic", as this thread is mostly about holding on to your package while sleeping, but, what seems really strange to me is the "sagger" pants guys that hold onto their dicks, in public, in broad daylight, awake, like they are trying to hold their pants up, (get a belt, dude!), but they are really grabbing their dicks... I see this all the time, especially at bus stops... That seems like an "insecurity thing" to me... It looks rather stupid, or like it is an anthropological "power display". But, surely, in this Age of sexual enlightenment, and women making their own life choices, it doesn't make them appear to be "husband material" to potential mates!... I don't "get" that.

A/B

Last edited:

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been doing this since I was a kid, and not always only while sleeping, LOL. As someone else mentioned, I will usually rub my foreskin over the head. Feels great as I drift off.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few weeks ago, CNN ran a story about things people do while on a plane (link below). The story was illustrated by photos taken by a flight attendant. A couple show guys asleep with their hand down crotch, apparently holding their cocks. So I guess this is just something guys do naturally in their sleep...

Seriously, who does this on a flight?! - CNN.com Video

Last edited:

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always hold my cock while I sleep. It's mine, and it has given me much pleasure. And unlike a pet, I don't have to feed him.