Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always hold my guy's cock while we sleep...it's so comforting and he lives it.

That sounds so nice...
I hold my package a lot while I sleep. An ex girlfriend who was a psychologist described it well - she called self-soothing. She told me that as I sleep I gently squeeze and tug on it

Reactions: bijockfl

MrUnderThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It wasn't until reading this thread that I realized that I do this too. Or, like others mentioned, I will place my hand(s) between my legs right under my genitals.

What's worse, though, is that I have frequently discovered, while sitting at my computer or a desk, that my hand is in my lap, gently caressing my dick through my clothes. (Seriously just caught myself doing it now--it is a totally unconscious thing.) I just hope that I am not ever doing that when others are around!

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I toss and turn many times during the course of the sleep session If I'm on my back my arms are high, armpits exposed, elbows almost even with my shoulders and hands either resting above my head on the pillow or leaning against the headboard my junk positions itself wherever it wants to go. When I move around and sleep on my side I reach down and give my nut sac a tug and move everything forward so my thighs don't squeeze my cock & testicles at all when I match up ankles & knees when they meet their opposing mates as legs close together in the classic fetal position. I find sometimes my hand ( usually the left one ) remains down inside my boxer-briefs while in this position with thumb & forefinger in a frozen jack-off position encircling the whole package. As I go in and out of different sleep stages my penis stiffens and softens with minor self-pleasuring: just a tug or two. Isn't sleep wonderful ?

Reactions: mutualjax

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's warm and cozy.

I always hold my cock while I sleep. It's mine, and it has given me much pleasure. And unlike a pet, I don't have to feed him.

I like to cup my balls when I sleep.

I hold onto mine because I love my cock.
Seems like we are in agreement that it is a "comfort" thing, for men, not an "insecurity" thing.

MrHangman sums it up well: "It's warm and cozy."!

A/B

Reactions: 930989

RachelRose32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 32 year girl and my bf is 29. He has a beautiful cock. He visits me at my apartment four times a week after work. The first thing I do when he arrives is I slowly strip him down and then he showers as I prepare dinner. He is naked the rest of the time till he leaves for work the next morning. I remain clothed when I am not in bed and he does not mind. I am obsessed with his cock. Looking at it as he walks around naked at home doing normal things prior to our sex time together. I constantly stare at his cock as our evenings proceeds in anticipation for our nightly erotic activities. At around 8 pm I undress and spend the next four hours sucking his penis on the sofa as he watches some tv. He prefers to cum only once per night so I play with his penis all night like a soother in my mouth until he is ready to go to bed when I make him cum into my deep into my mouth. I love the taste of his cum. I love to lick his penis head for any remaining drops that oze out. We the get up turn everything off and I hold his penis as we walk to the bathroom to brush our teeth. I hold his penis whenever he pees. After our last pee we go to bed and I lay on his chest I lick the pee drop at the end of his head and then stick his penis into my mouth and fall asleep this way. I love him so much. We have intercourse in the mornings.

I am a 32 year girl and my bf is 29. He has a beautiful cock. He visits me at my apartment four times a week after work. The first thing I do when he arrives is I slowly strip him down and then he showers as I prepare dinner. He is naked the rest of the time till he leaves for work the next morning. I remain clothed when I am not in bed and he does not mind. I am obsessed with his cock. Looking at it as he walks around naked at home doing normal things prior to our sex time together. I constantly stare at his cock as our evenings proceeds in anticipation for our nightly erotic activities. At around 8 pm I undress and spend the next four hours sucking his penis on the sofa as he watches some tv. He prefers to cum only once per night so I play with his penis all night like a soother in my mouth until he is ready to go to bed when I make him cum into my deep into my mouth. I love the taste of his cum. I love to lick his penis head for any remaining drops that oze out. We the get up turn everything off and I hold his penis as we walk to the bathroom to brush our teeth. I hold his penis whenever he pees. After our last pee we go to bed and I lay on his chest I lick the pee drop at the end of his head and then stick his penis into my mouth and fall asleep this way. I love him so much. We have intercourse in the mornings.
That is incredibly hot. Your bf is an incredible lucky guy!

I don't do this myself. But I had a SO who would do that. It was awesome waking up with her asleep and her hand wrapped around my cock.

Reactions: mutualjax

cruiser_skippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not something that I do very commonly, I don't think I'd last long before it just turned into masturbation, but I see it relatively frequently in hostel dorms -guys with their hands down their pants / underwear in the morning, etc.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not something that I do very commonly, I don't think I'd last long before it just turned into masturbation, but I see it relatively frequently in hostel dorms -guys with their hands down their pants / underwear in the morning, etc.

Guys in hostel dorms? Rearranging themselves and making their junk comfortable?

D

deleted894563

Just the best way to sleep unless it on tits

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up in the middle of the night and I tried to hold my dick to get back to sleep after reading this thread, thought that it might help me get back to sleep but it ended up just making me rock solid and really needing to Jack off.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I woke up in the middle of the night and I tried to hold my dick to get back to sleep after reading this thread, thought that it might help me get back to sleep but it ended up just making me rock solid and really needing to Jack off.
ha but
yeah for me it makes me feel heavy and tired