Holiday Greetings and New pics in Gallery

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check my gallery, dear. I would like a 13inch penis, with a tiny tattoo of a heart on the base of the shaft.:biggrin1:

I can do this, but your photos are sadly without any space to extend your penis except clear out of the frame. The tattoo, now I can do that. Now whose name shall I put on the tattoo?

Check out my latest masterpizza here:

http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/39969-photoshop-your-cock-competition.html#post655418

I'll enlarge your penis for a nominal charge! Act now before it's too late! Except for you, Jeff. I'll do your for free. With the tattoo.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can do this, but your photos are sadly without any space to extend your penis except clear out of the frame. The tattoo, now I can do that. Now whose name shall I put on the tattoo?

Ahh, Can't you superimpose it over an ocean?:rolleyes:

Call it, " The Salt of the sea", or something moderately silly.

Alex, you are just jealous because I put a heart on it, and not on yours.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/39969-photoshop-your-cock-competition.html#post655418

I'll enlarge your penis for a nominal charge! Act now before it's too late! Except for you, Jeff. I'll do your for free. With the tattoo.
Snoozan You are good!:cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Excellent. Umm, the name on the tattoo can be of your choosing..

However, I would like it to start with Alex and end with 8. It needs to have 4 letters in the order I specified and the number must be a whole number, greater than 7 but less than 9.:biggrin1:

If that is too small of a word, how about the tattoo saying " JEff Black is a huge sexpot, who loves flirting with people."

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
However, I would like it to start with Alex and end with 8. It needs to have 4 letters in the order I specified and the number must be a whole number, greater than 7 but less than 9.:biggrin1:

If you think I'm getting 'Jeff' tattooed on one testicle, and 'Black' on the other, then think again. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If you think I'm getting 'Jeff' tattooed on one testicle, and 'Black' on the other, then think again. :rolleyes:

I'd settle for "property of Jeff black" written on your ass cheeks and
" I love the taste of Jeff black's penis" going back and forth along your dick, and " Jeff's cock goes here" on your cheeks.:tongue:

In return, I will do as the tattoos say.:rolleyes:

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I must be appreciated here too seeing the way this thread has
taken off!
F.Y.O. It appears that one of our members here has a glorious 16"er...
have you seen goldenbronze's gallery?
Here's to a great big member!
attachment.php

He's got quite a few nice pic's of his endowment,
I doubt he would photoshop all of them!
Maybe he was too wise to honk his own horn?

Attachments