Holiday plans

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:
Awight, my big happy ass is off to Chapel Hill to pick up the GF's daughter, then to Charleston, where I get to spend the next 30 hours cooking, punctuated (hopefully) by the occasional boink. I'll save you a leg.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. :cool:

Safe travels and happy T-day to you, HickBoy. My partner & I will stay home, have some friends over, and do a traditional dinner. He tries to get me to take some shortcuts, but this is about my favorite holiday, and I like to do everything from scratch - pies, yeast rolls, mashed potatoes... no store-bought, no frozen or instant. LOL the only thing I won't make from scratch is the cranberry sauce. And over the years, I have discovered THE turkey roasting method... works every time! Don't save a leg for me, I'll have leftovers forever.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going to my parents......... Cooking the rest of the day (Wednesday); up early on Thursday to finish cooking......

On Friday... a day of SHOPPING!!!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!!!! (I think).

Saturday... Christmas tree goes up at mom and dads and then I travel back home to put up mine. Anyone available to assist with my decor?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After a 7 Day work week with all late night projects, I took Today (Wed) off thru Monday of next week.

My plans are to cut some kindling for the fireplace today, Prep the snowblowers (Yes..im running duals with Nitrous), and get things in order for the snow expected tonight.
I also need to put new brake lines on my Beater - anybody want to help?

After all the outside stuff is done, I am going to whip up my famous sugar cookies for the family tomorrow, and do a bit of shopping before thursday and the Insane Friday Rush.

Friday I'll probably start decorating the house, dependant on weather conditions and just sit by the fire with my pup.

Dr Bubbles, heres some links that might give you some good ideas.
Bronners Christmas Wonderland - Frankenmuth, MI - http://www.bronners.com

Christmas Depot - http://www.christmasdepot.com/ (Expensive on some stuff, but its good for ideas)

I got a real Giggle out of some of the graphics on this one...
http://www.prelits.com/

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I am in AZ now to spend the week with my family and yikes was John Wayne crazy - even last night! Any way, my folks live here, along with my brother and one sister and my other sister and brother in-law will be coming over from TX so we will all be together. They have a 2 year-old son and I just can't keep my hands off him so I can't wait for them to get here! :)

Happy Turkey Day to all!