Holiday Spirit

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
September is here, and in MI, the trees are starting to change.
Crazy to think about fall decorations, but I love the change from summer to fall, and celebrate by decorating the house in warm colors, scents, and make the house look ever so inviting.
A local bakery and apple house is in full swing with their specialty pies, caramel apples, and other sweet goods, in addition to their specialty items such as the Body Butter and other specialty items for fall.

I'm itching to put up my fall stuff, but will wait until the last car show I have, which for me is the official fall kickoff. (Putting the car up on jackstands, sniffing the Sta-bil, and plugging in the trickle charger)

Christmas items go up before thanksgiving and are tested. It's also the same time the farmer across from my house harvests his crops. It's eerie...but we're on the same time table.

When do you decorate for the seasons and holidays? Way before? Just before? The Day Before? Or not at all?

Attachments

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put up stuff for fall but not till after halloween. Then the day after thanksgiving I put up my christmas tree to keep me from shopping......plus its still warm out so I'm not freezing trying to do the christmas stuff. Then I wait till spring to take the lights down, just to lazy to take them dopwn after the holidays. In my room I will put a few fall things up but my all time favorite thing to do it buy pumpkin spice candles and cinnamon (sp?) sticks and sit them around, or Hazelnut candles. That body body sounds fabulous! I use to buy some from a local store but they have closed down on me now so I have to find a new place.