holiday swimwear advice please!!

D_Gawtley Goodstones

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Everyone,
I'm going on holiday soon and i'm looking to buy some swimwear. I think it may be time for my first thong bikini, and was looking at this website - what colour do you reckon would suit me? or do you guys/gals have any other suggestions for racy swimmers i can buy? Obviously i will post pics of me in whichever i buy!

Bulge Thong Medium

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt you would fit comfortably in these with your really nice package. Where is your holidays going to, because you can not wear these things everywhere.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would suggest getting a wonderjock speedo cut swimwear from aussiebum mate. They are rather racy and sexy but offer you a little bit extra covering.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
with your guys u would best to go nude and a smooth look. if going to a reg resort then a low cut speedo look.my opinion for a thong if allowed would be a string pouch,no seams.

D_Gawtley Goodstones

Just Browsing
Media
going to gran canaria. will soend most time on the nude beach, but need something for swimming in the pool etc, and walking on the clothed beaches. i was worried that i might not fit into the thong i posted, i'll have a look at aussiebum now, do they do thongs?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
going to gran canaria. will soend most time on the nude beach, but need something for swimming in the pool etc, and walking on the clothed beaches. i was worried that i might not fit into the thong i posted, i'll have a look at aussiebum now, do they do thongs?

they do not do thongs but most of their swimwear is quite revealing but not too vulgar, so you should be quite happy with them. The WJ range in both the jocks and speedos are quite sexy but give you just enough coverage to make them okay to wear down at the beach or pool :biggrin1:

InspireWJK Motivate - Swimwear range on aussiebum online store

topnmale06

1st Like
Media
Shave all the pubes. Shave neck down preferably and get something from koalaswim. They have two pieces that are thongs under less revealing briefs - so you get something for all places. Grand Canaria is hot - nude is fine too - bare it shaved for all to drool.

Reactions: bondigo

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With your . . . build . . . I'm not sure something that skimpy would function well. I mean one stray moment's thought, a little expansion and you'd be busting out of that thong. Which would only make matters worse. You'd be on to full scale indecent exposure in a matter of moments.

So if you're going to do it, let me know when and where, will ya?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joe Snyder makes nice thongs, but I hear they don't last very long in chlorine. Black, blue, and yellow are always nice colors, as is red. I would shave completely before wearing the thong in public. It looks so much nicer that way.

Let us know how it goes and which one you buy.

Also check out Dore. She makes really nice thongs!

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gran Canaria is a pretty hot place, and I don't just mean the sun. I reckon you look pretty good as you are, but there will be loads of continentals there, so you might like to consider the European brands - French and Italian. You could go for something really brief for the beach, and then slip on sexy board shorts for the cafes away from the beach.

You going with your girlfriend, or hoping to hookup out there? If the latter, you won't fail, I have been there a couple of times and always scored, with both girls and boys.