holiday swimwear advice please!!

D_iu7ypioj

Just Browsing
Media
Well here's my two cent's worth...
First of all, I'm one of those brutally honest kind of people(I know, it's a two-way street). That being said, IF your avatar picture(shows a guy with the whole package/hard body head to toe) is really you, you got it made!!!! What ever you choose won't really matter cuz you got the body that will make any thing look hot.
I agree with the "family consideration" statement that was made. The thongs that are just a couple of strings with a "sneeze" of a pouch are too risque for anything but the wildest adult scene. Aussiebum stuff is great. I also like a few of the suits from Andrew Christian
http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/Almost-Naked-Sport-Trunk-PID12695-7157.aspx
On a personal side, I'm all for the board short approach too. If you got six-pac abs and a defined body and legs, board shorts are a hot way to go when you're not at the nude beach(my favorite place to "hang out"). Board shorts sit low on your hips and can really show off your hard body without making you look like some kind of weirdo to the non-racey masses. I've got an Andrew Christian square trunk that is very mininmal but really shows off my bod. It has always been a head turner for me. Especially when I pair it with my board shorts. To be frank with you I favor board shorts. I love the way that they hang low on my hips and pubes. Plus just a pull of the string and they fall right off on the nude beach(I always have fun making a little bit of a show doing that).
Anyways, have a great time!!!!
If you need someone to model some suits for you let me know, I be happy to post some pics of what's been a winner for me.