Holland and Barrett

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by mountainjew, Feb 2, 2009.

1. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

Going to order myself some L'Arginine, anybody got any other suggestions to get other stuff?
    Also thinking about maybe something for my skin, in help with acne (allready pop pills form the doc tho) and maybe something to help curve hunger as Iam eating too mucb these days and want to keep my thin frame.

L'Arginine will be used along with jelking...or atleast my own version from the small bit I have so far read.

edit: I also recon that I could still be growing in height? Think i should try some natural testerone to see if any last growth spurts on my body can help witb growing else where?

#1 mountainjew, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey man, L'Arginine is a waste of time. I've tried it. Don't waste your money. I'm not trying to be negative. Just letting you know it doesn't really work. As for you acne... I had bad acne as a teen. My doctor gave me medication which did work and really did make things easier for me. But if I knew what I know now I don't know that I would have needed to take it. All the creams and pills the doctor gave me dried my skin out like CRAZY! As i'm sure you know about that already. If I had to do it over again I would try using a face mask every night to remove the dead skin cellls and excess oils. Then every morning or night (but only once a day) try exfoliating with a face scrub. Once you've done that use a good moisturizer cream. I'm not sure where you live but I buy my moisturizer at "The Body Shop" Its just the regular vitimine E cream. Hope that was helpfull.

3. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

cheers

any recomendations for pills or anything for the peni? Does L'arginine not work at all, even as a circulation booster? was also thinking it may help my reynods desease (ive got it reall bad below my knees, even just now sittig in the house with socks on my feet are sort of painfully cold)

and i was just thinking about ordering something for the sake of it...you know try it out.

My acne is infact really good, the odd blemish mostly, my skin is actually just a tad shiney at times.
    My doc gave me oxtretracycline, 2tabs twice a day at 250mg per tab.

Current sking care routine is:
    shower
    shave,
    moisterise with aftershving soothing balm, which i drop in a couple of tea-tree oild drops into.
    i then go get dressed etc, so it stay on for like 15/20mins+
    then i use L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matt face scrub, leave that on and use hibiscrub (yes i know doctores and vets use it, but its an antibacterial so good for spots) wash it all off.
    i then may moisterise my shaving rash again on my neck, and sometimes use L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matt moisteriser.

at night its again:
    L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matt face scrub, leave that on and use hibiscrub.
    then moisteriser the shaving rash (if anybody has tips how to combat this then great, again its not major just a tad red and blotchy looking), then either Matt moisteriser or an other one, again maybe with a few drops of tea tree oil.

ad finally Iam bassed in Scotland.

4. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    I'm diabetic and I take L-arginine to help with erections. I can only assume it works because I get hard as a rock when I take it, not as hard when I don't.

5. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

cheers, its like £2 for a bottle so may as well just get one or two even just to try.

6. dongalong

Gold Member

I discovered that some kinds of adult acne are linked to an intolerance to the demodex mite which feeds off sebum. You might want to try a soap and moisturizer that contains seabuckthorn berry oil which is known to kill these mites. Not sure if they sell any seabuckthorn products in Holland and Barrett though.

Buy some "Horny goat weed" pills while you're there.

7. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    Don't take testosterone boosters to give you a height boost.

testosterone actually triggers your body to stop growing, and when you have enough of it, your body will stop. you might be preventing any future growth in height.

that's why unics end up really tall. no balls = very little testosterone.

8. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

Hello

Im no skin expert but is all those products nessasy? I don't use any products on my face except L'Oreal Men moisteriser. I think excessively washing your face will rob it of its natural protective oils so go easy.

I have taken L arginine as I read it's suposed to boost growth hormone. I never noticed any changes with the stuff.

Good luck.

9. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

yeah, gonna cut down.

ive tried loads of stuff, even coalface...think its called that from Lush.
    that didnt help, just made my sink black =[

10. Roscoz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude you should'nt be using a face scrub more than twice a week.

11. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

dayum =[

i also need to change my user name, its from my cut penis fetish days and i liked the play on words.

12. seahorses

seahorses Member

I believe L-arginine boosts cume output/volume.

Draft saved Draft deleted