Dave K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi guys,

Thought it be polite to introduce myself a bit as a new member since i'm viewing all of your posts...
I won't be joining the discussions though cause i really don't belong here. As the owner of a tiny willy I'm just intrigued, somewhat intimidated and a bit jaleous of men with a 'real' one. Wondering what you all are thinking and so and curious about what your 'problems' are.

Excuses if my English is'nt all that it should be but it's slightly different from Dutch so...

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to the group.

If the only ones allowed to take part in the discussions were guys with big ones, we women would have no place here.

Please do join in wherever and whenever you find something interesting.

:smile:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
mellowmal said:
If the only ones allowed to take part in the discussions were guys with big ones, we women would have no place here.
Nor would many of the guys, incidentally...

Jump on in Dave K, we really are an accepting group, big willy or not. :wink:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Aw, c'mon, Dave. We talk about a lot of stuff where dick size is not the emphasis. Stick around for a while and we'll make you forget all about not fitting in.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, DaveK. I bet you're not as small as you think. In my 67 years I've only seen two adult penises that were truly tiny. Anyway, as long as yours gives you pleasure, that's the main thing. Meanwhile, this is a great bunch of guys (except for me) and you will be educated and amused (except for my comments).:smile:

Dave K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi All and
Hi Dfox,

Do'nt know man, I only saw 1 dick smaller than mine in my entire life.
I'll post when I feel the 'urge' but i must say, it still seems strange to talk about big dick problems...

navybear98

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Dave. Pretty new here myself and no size king either. Just the other side of 7" (barely). Besides, some find a smaller penis erotic.