Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sokrokr said:
I know this is probably a long shot, but has anyone here ever tried these? There's not much info on Hollister's site and I'd like to hear some opinions before I get a couple.

https://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId=10201&productId=298590&colorString=Heather%20Grey

They look really comfortable, except for possibly an itchy tag in the back. Buy one, try it out, make sure they're still a good fit after they've been washed a time or two, then make the big purchase.

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
woah.
they doo like really comfortable.
i say bye them :D

... they should sell briefs....

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hollister is off the hook. They have the best dressing rooms. One time the guys dressing rooms were closed, so they told me to go to the ladies side. And for those of you who dont know Hollister, these arent ordinary fitting rooms. Its just a curtain in a row of about 4 or 5. I was changing with the ladies. Haha

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PacknThick said:
Hollister is off the hook. They have the best dressing rooms. One time the guys dressing rooms were closed, so they told me to go to the ladies side. And for those of you who dont know Hollister, these arent ordinary fitting rooms. Its just a curtain in a row of about 4 or 5. I was changing with the ladies. Haha

There is no acutal male or female fitting room. They're unisex most of them have been remodeled into normal fitting rooms (enclosed with doors) as parents were complaining about being able to see the silhouette of thier daughters. Rather lame if you ask me.

any who... those are probably the same as Abercrombie. Which are rather roomie and very comfortable.

dvharris

Just Browsing
Media
I actually used to work there, and I own three pairs of the boxers. They are really confortable, expecially under baggy clothes. But I wouldnt recomment them if youre used to wearing tight jeans.

swimmingjock

Just Browsing
Media
dvharris said:
I actually used to work there, and I own three pairs of the boxers. They are really confortable, expecially under baggy clothes. But I wouldnt recomment them if youre used to wearing tight jeans.

I would agree. They are confortable for baggy clothes or just lounging around in, but not great if you wear tighter clothes. Just my 2cents...

sokrokr

Just Browsing
Media
dvharris or swimmingjock,

you guys both mention them being good for under baggy clothes. am I under the wrong impression that these are boxer briefs? or are they basically knit boxers? it's too bad Hollister doesn't use models in their pics. :tongue:

refugee said:

Thanks but I'd rather stick with something cotton based. And the price is a bit above what I'm looking for too.

refugee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude these (ex officio) are really better than cotton -- I did not think it possible either. they keep u dry and comfortable in all climates -- jsut like the ad says. and because u can wash in the evening and wear the next day, they are cost effective. Very easy access too.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
inwait8 said:
any who... those are probably the same as Abercrombie. Which are rather roomie and very comfortable.
That would make sense, since Abercrombie owns Hollister. :smile:

Sabredick

Just Browsing
Media
Why buy anything?? Best to go commando and be happy to enjoy what you got!!I haven't bought underwear in 40 years and proud of it.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I actually had the mis-fortune of working for Abercrombie for a time when I was in college, and while it was before the launch of Hollister, most everything in Hollister is the same quality and fit of Abercrombie, like their knit polo shirts, jeans, and tees; without the Abercrombie name on the front and of course the Abercrombie price. However, owning stock in Abercrombie, Hollister beats Abercrombie up on sales and Abercrombie has actually closed stores so that they could remodel and open Hollister stores up in the former Abercrombie spaces. Depending on the price diff, I might try a pair of Abercrombie boxer briefs though too. I actually like my AnF underwear.

sokrokr

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, I did a little digging on the net and found the actual box shots. The 'crest canyon boxers' seem a little more like long boxer-briefs, while the 'el morro boxer briefs' seem a little more like long trunks. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow.

Only question I have left, for the 2 of you that have tried these before, is weather they tend to run a little loose or more on the tight side. I'm slim and don't want them hanging off me.

El Morro Boxer Brief.jpg

Crest Canyon Boxer.jpg

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I have a '31 waist and wear a medium in both Abercrombie and Hollister boxer briefs. Normally I wear a small in FOTL briefs, if that helps at all. AnF and Hollister sometimes are weird about sometimes not putting a size chart online or in their stores.

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do part time work at AnF and we have very similar kinds. I would say go by there and check out the ones we have.. there are different materials used. Though, if you gotta big ol dick.. you'll prolly be too constricted. I stick to boxers.. so comfy.

sokrokr

Just Browsing
Media
Just an update...

I tried these out and gotta say they're amazing. The 'El Morro' style is definitely cut like trunks, and the 'Crest Canyon' style is cut like boxer-briefs. As for the material, They're a blend of very soft cotton with a hint of spandex so they hold their shape very well, especially compared to 100% cotton. They accommodate my size just fine and the pouch does a good job of keeping everything in it's place. Only drawback for me is they don't have a fly, you have to go over the top with em. Even so, I'm never switching back.

I haven't tried the A&F ones, but in my opinion there's no reason to... they seem exactly the same except $10 more a pair.