HollyBlue Appreciation Thread

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HollyBlue Appreciation Thread :heart:

She now spends most of her online time at Bondage.com, :spank: where her heartfelt and ever insightful posts are reaching out and transforming a new group of strangers into online friends, just as they have done for the past 300 days on LPSG. HollyBlue (and previously in her Chrysalis incarnation), has been on this site since November 2006. I joined a scant 8 days before her, so I’ve never really known an LPSG without her. But I definitely remember the moment her first post appeared. I thought: WHOA!! Who is this woman? Is she for real?

She’s been a major contributor to this site, making almost 1,400 posts and starting over 2 dozen threads, which have collectively generated more than 1,000 responses. And then there’s her stunning photo gallery … ah … enough said. But the mere numbers don’t tell the whole story. As her soulmate and Loving Master,
I am privy to constantly seeing a side of her that not all of you (especially some of the newer members) may be aware of. Yes she’s a showoff and an attention whore, bright beyond belief -- and the most intensely sexual human being that I’ve ever known -- but she’s much more.

It’s her humanity and her empathy that make her so special to me and to those in this community that have gotten to know her so well. She loves to compete and show off but she loves to share her knowledge and insights and enrich others’ lives even more. As a budding erotic romance writer, she’s naturally obsessed with all things carnal. But she takes the same passionate interest in responding to those reaching out with questions about meditation, yoga, mental health issues or diabetes as well.

Her words are a delight to read, she's a delight to communicate with and know as a friend, (and yes it's sheer bliss to ever be able to caress her with my eyes, thoughts and physical touch ....DUH!!) and I am truly blessed to be her Loving Master and also to have reached out to some of you whose lives she's touched in a positive way.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Bondage.com eh?
HollyBlue is a beautiful women, this is told by her posts, her pictures, and her smile. I'm glad you two have found each other, and she most definatly deserves this thread. Thanks HollyBlue for all you have contributed to this site. I hope things go well for you at the other site as well.

(does she know anything about chastity devices?)

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you, Artful, my love, for posting this. You know how much it means to me. I adore you.

Thank you also, Novice and Kink, for your kind words. They are very much appreciated.

Holly

P.S. -- Kink, I still haven't figured out chastity devices all that well, or tried any, but I've noticed there are some for sale at Sub-Shop.com. I have noticed that even in the best local stores, generally the selection of BDSM gear is pretty basic and doesn't include such specific and intriguing items.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holly Blue,
what a wonderful testimony! From the day you stepped onto this site your strong positve and intelligent posts have been inspiring. I am so glad you and Artfulwilly have found a remarkable soul mate in one another It is glad to konw you are ok.We were wondering where you were. Now, what is this rumor about the two of you getting married?:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know you, but you do have a very beautiful smile, and look like a very kind person.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
He has a device. But it's long distance. Enough on that though. I have joined that site with the same screen name. I'll check it out piece by piece.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The brain
The body
The drive
The insight
The wordsmith
The scientist
The buddhist
The wine connoisseur
The slave
The wit
The charm
The eyes
The smile
The broken bed...
The one and only

I appreciate your friendship as well as your presence on these boards. You are truly one of a kind. :smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like HollyBlue. She is a nice person, and certainly an asset to this forum.

She is also a very attractive lady.:biggrin1:

:up::up::up:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a nice lady. Simply beautifull and an amazing sense of the world around her. A real treasure. Art you have struck gold. You hit the jackpot! You are a very lucky man indeed.:smile:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Holly Blue,
what a wonderful testimony! From the day you stepped onto this site your strong positive and intelligent posts have been inspiring. I am so glad you and Artfulwilly have found a remarkable soul mate in one another It is glad to know you are ok. We were wondering where you were. Now, what is this rumor about the two of you getting married?:biggrin1:

Hi Naughty! Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes, we do plan to get married, and have set a tentative date next year in between our birthdays, which are both in May. No engagement ring yet, but Artful has commissioned a beautiful silver slave collar for me, which should be completed in a few weeks (a slave collar is considered by many BDSM Lifestylers to be the equivalent of a wedding ring). I'll post a picture of it here when we get it.

Neither of us wants a big traditional wedding (been there, done that), so we will probably have either a small, very...um...unusual ceremony, or get married by a justice of the peace. Oh, and we'll wear "normal" wedding rings as well.

The brain
The body
The drive
The insight
The wordsmith
The scientist
The buddhist
The wine connoisseur
The slave
The wit
The charm
The eyes
The smile
The broken bed...
The one and only

I appreciate your friendship as well as your presence on these boards. You are truly one of a kind. :smile:

Thank you so much, MercurialBliss. You know I think the world of you, and this means a lot.

I like HollyBlue. She is a nice person, and certainly an asset to this forum.

She is also a very attractive lady.:biggrin1:

:up::up::up:

Why, thank you, sir! :wink:

I don't know you, but you do have a very beautiful smile, and look like a very kind person.

And thank you!

I personally Like Hollyblue. She's got her own style, and sexy as all get out, and never afraid to indulge her preferences. We rarely find women like that here on LPSG.

HollyBlue-

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Chuck, thanks to you too. I'm so glad I found LPSG, a place where I can make true friends who see the real me, with all of my quirks and kinky preferences.

I love this site! :heart:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither of us wants a big traditional wedding (been there, done that), so we will probably have either a small, very...um...unusual ceremony, or get married by a justice of the peace. Oh, and we'll wear "normal" wedding rings as well.

I am so very happy for the both of you, ...you seem like soul mates destined to be with one another.

I am really into alternative jewelry, and both I and RM wear
SHIVAhttp://www.lpsg.org/997856-post1.htmlpendants, please see pictures attached. I have followed Tantra and Eastern traditions concerning sexuality for many years and hence always have my pendant very close to my heart.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(and previously in her Chrysalis incarnation)

I happened upon this site by pure chance...there was a tounge-in-cheek link for it at the bottom of an article on The Register, which I had hit through a Slashdot posting.

I figured it would be an amusing momentary diversion, but it was largely the posts from this lady that hooked my interest, showing me that there was a much greater depth of intelligence and interest to be found here. Her presence was in no small part responsible for my continued interest and participation here.

Hollyblue, you rock. And AW, you are one fortunate SOB. :wink: Cheers to you both.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holly, from the first week when you started posting as Chrysalis, I knew you and I would be friends. When you posted pictures, I was stunned by your beauty.

Then you emerged as Holly Blue. We started corresponding by PM and email, and our online friendship & bonding deepened immensely. I'm now getting to know Willy, and I'm so very happy to have been a witness to your growth together.

Willy, although Tawse and I aren't a M/s couple, I can clearly see that my synergistic relationship with him is much like your synergistic relationship with Holly. "The whole being greater than the sum of its parts" is an incredible place to be, and I'm honored to have your trust and friendship.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am so very happy for the both of you, ...you seem like soul mates destined to be with one another.

I am really into alternative jewelry, and both I and RM wear
SHIVAhttp://www.lpsg.org/997856-post1.htmlpendants, please see pictures attached. I have followed Tantra and Eastern traditions concerning sexuality for many years and hence always have my pendant very close to my heart.

This is interesting. I've been a yoga practitioner and meditator for some time, and Artful is starting to meditate with me, but neither of us has ever explored Tantra. I know Tantric sex is only part of the whole of Tantra, but it's the one part I definitely have some interest in. :wink: I have a feeling we'll probably explore it at some point during our lifetimes...

In the meantime, there are many aspects of our Dominant/submissive sexuality that we want to share together first...but thanks for the info and the link. Your pendants are lovely.

I happened upon this site by pure chance...there was a tounge-in-cheek link for it at the bottom of an article on The Register, which I had hit through a Slashdot posting.

I figured it would be an amusing momentary diversion, but it was largely the posts from this lady that hooked my interest, showing me that there was a much greater depth of intelligence and interest to be found here. Her presence was in no small part responsible for my continued interest and participation here.

Hollyblue, you rock. And AW, you are one fortunate SOB. :wink: Cheers to you both.

Thanks, HazelGod. I did not know this, and am touched.

Holly, from the first week when you started posting as Chrysalis, I knew you and I would be friends. When you posted pictures, I was stunned by your beauty.

Then you emerged as Holly Blue. We started corresponding by PM and email, and our online friendship & bonding deepened immensely. I'm now getting to know Willy, and I'm so very happy to have been a witness to your growth together.

Willy, although Tawse and I aren't a M/s couple, I can clearly see that my synergistic relationship with him is much like your synergistic relationship with Holly. "The whole being greater than the sum of its parts" is an incredible place to be, and I'm honored to have your trust and friendship.

Thank you, DC! :hug:

You know I value your friendship very much, and I'm thrilled that you and Artful are getting to know each other.

:heart: Holly

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HollyBlue was my choice for "who are you attractred to" thread. Shes fucking smoking hot, bro. And her responses always seem to be spot on.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I wasn't around for Chrysalis, but thankfully I've witnessed the evolved form - HollyBlue is a mighty woman, from what I can see.

Her gallery proves how hot she is, and as I said way back when, she is awfully pretty. I would never have initally guessed that a cute face of that calibre could harbour such, deep, naughty, passionate, bed-breaking desires. :tongue:

The BDSM thread she started educated me a lot. I have such a visceral admiration for woman, that I had always previously found master/slave relationships to be very disrespectful - I was way off the mark, which I now know, thanks to her.

And of course, the relationship between herself and artfulwilly that has blossomed for all of LPSG to see - it's a wonderful thing to observe, some would even say inspirational to others. (I also used to have similar views about true love & soulmates, and, similarly, my view on those things has since changed.)

HollyBlue, I don't think we've directly interacted much at all - but yours are posts which I always make the effort to read.

:beerchug2:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed she has made some sensational posts, Princess.

My partner and I are active in BdSm and D/s education, and her perspective (even as a novice!) have helped me immensely, especially in the area of relationship dynamics. She gave me some wonderful perspectives and insights.

I WILL eventually meet her in person, and when I do, (with Willy's permission, of course) I'll give her a huge bear hug!