Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont post much i usually read and glean from the wonderful input here. Most of the people on here seem genuine and real. I hope that you have found enlightenment and discovered what is best for YOU. I always tell everyone I meet that 'You need to do whats best for You and everything else will come along.' Be strong in your self, and your commitments thru life and as long as you are who you want to be then you have indeed found enlightment. Its not meant to sound preachy or anything like that. I'm jsut glad that you have chosen this forum to express yourself. Thank you for sharing. If you ever need to talk or jsut blow something off you can send me a message anytime.
I don't know you or anyone else on here for that matter. I jsut wanted to extend a hand of friendship and be available to lend an ear. Thank you Holly Blue for sharing with us. Have A Great Play. :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chrysalis, Hollyblue, Toolman...I believe it's all fiction, another elaborate fantasy/fraud...
How can you be such a mean person. I know this woman very well. She is a wonderfull and beautifull person. At such a time you show such hate. Take your hate and 18 posts and GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!:mad: To the other members forgive me being so harsh. It takes a lot to get me mad

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uncut, you have my sincere gratitude. ToolMan also wants me to pass along the following message to you: "Chivalry is not dead."

Both he and I are offended by someone making asinine judgments during such a major upheaval in our lives.

By the way, if anyone wonders, we're okay. So far, so good, all things considered. We continue to be friends, and not enemies, as we move through the processes of relocation, legal headaches, and other pain-in-the ass details.

I'm glad to have returned from my business trip (which came at an extremely inconvenient time), and be once again taking active steps to pursue my own happiness.

Despite the pain of loss, life is still good. It's very, very good.

Peace to everyone! (except Darnell_NY, who can still bite me). :biggrin1:

Media
She is an amazing person. Plus she makes me so..... Oh, God, now I can't see my monitor..............:smile: :tongue: :eek:
Jeez, Uncut! get that thing out of the way, I'm in love with her, too, and she's causing screen blockage for me also! My keyboard is so high I can barely type!

Oh, HollyBlue, two hardons for you!
And that's no scam, it's Uncut and Sam!
Just stopped by with a friendly, "hi."
Just so you knew that I love you!:biggrin1:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HollyBlue: We haven't interacted much on LPSG yet, but I'd like to extend my best wishes while you get this phase of your life underway. No one can fully understand what you're going through, as there are circumstances unique to your situation, but there's a lot of folks here that'll support you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on. Best of luck to you!:smile: :wink:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HollyBlue, I also acknowledge we have never interacted but would like to congratulate you on your new screen name. Beautiful. I have enjoyed your posts and applaud your courage as you continue to grow.