Hollywood Closet

luckyinky

Just Browsing
Media
I know this is probably just opening up a whole web of lies, but I'm going to live in a fantasy world where people won't lie about something trivial.

But, I was talking with a friend yesterday and we were talking about the closeted Hollywood. She said she saw Queen Latifah at the les. clubs in NYC and it's no secret about Kimora and Russel Simmons and their hidden sexualities. Rumors of Diddy and Jay Z also run rampant, she mentioned also Don Cheadler as a maybe. Watching him in a docu. she said he was pretty flaming.

So, question... which celebs do you know are living in the hollywood closet? I've heard about Robert Downey Jr. and James Franco recently. Any truth? I'm fairly certain Wentworth Miller (from Prison Break) is too. And recently rumors of Hugh Jackson too. And Ricky Martin -- we'll he's like Clay Aiken in a glass closet!

There you have it, so go ahead and chime in.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
speculating about people's sexuality is soooooo high school. sure, some people are very secretive about their sexuality, but it's their choice. Especially in hollywood, with all the tabloids and paparazzi, sexuality is one of the only things that celebrities can (though some can't) private. as you see on this site, many people aren't simply gay or straight, a lot of it comes down to mental and/or physical connections with people that often times you can't control. i'm sure that's not what you meant, but I just wanted to chime in.

luckyinky

Just Browsing
Media
Yo El. That's fine that you chimed in.

I was just bored and thought it'd be fun to see... you've got a point on people range, but whether emotionally connected to someone of the same sex or physically they are still (unnecessarily) hiding.

I don't plan for this thread to do anything, but just be fun. I'm sure soon enough someone will spam it with some long list of lies and then it'll die.

LoneWolf10

Experimental Member
Media
What is most interesting to me about Luckyinky's thread is his statement: "I'm going to live in a fantasy world where people won't lie about something trivial."

Bob Hope and many other wise men have said people don't want to hear the truth. G. B. Shaw wrote: "The man who always tells the truth will surely be hanged."

Hollywood is all about bullshit fantasies. The fantasies are on the big screen, but also in the movies stars' public images. It's bullshit. Their movie roles are fantasies, and their public images are also fantasies. They lie about trivial things, important things, anything! That's their job as actors and celebrites.

Singer/songwriter Gordon Lightfoot comes to mind, because he once mentioned that he often lies in interviews to protect his privacy and because the truth is too boring. Comedian Roseanne Barr says in one of her routines that she lies because it takes too long to tell the truth.

Both Tom Cruise and John Travolta have been accused many times of being gay. There are compromising photos that make it seem probable. Frankly, my dears, I don't give a shit. It all comes out in the wash. In 10 or 20 years we'll learn about the truth, or something close to it.

One reason I look forward to the future is to learn about the past. For example, Jimi Hendrix recorded an entire album with Arthur Lee. It has never been released! Eventually it will be. Until this post, I was probably the only person to know of its existence. And horse-hung Jimi, before he was a superstar, was the guitar player for gay size queen Little Richard. You don't suppose? In his song "Purple Haze" he sings "Excuse me while I kiss this guy" quite clearly, especially in live performances. The official lyrics, "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" is bullshit, a double entendre at least.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..people will always wonder about the sexuality of others. Why I don't really know. So many people we see every day are gay and bi. We'll never know it though. Many married people with children are gay. Many people who don't want to be are gay. Many who outwardly bash homosexuals are gay. Many more people than you may ever imagine are gay and bi..

This is a homosexual and bisexual world we live in. It still fascinates many as to the truth of people's true sexuality.

I've learned from the internet there are many, many individuals out there professing to be straight but craving to explore sex with someone of the same sex.

We'd all be surprised who. I'm convinced of it.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I know this is probably just opening up a whole web of lies, but I'm going to live in a fantasy world where people won't lie about something trivial.

But, I was talking with a friend yesterday and we were talking about the closeted Hollywood. She said she saw Queen Latifah at the les. clubs in NYC and it's no secret about Kimora and Russel Simmons and their hidden sexualities. Rumors of Diddy and Jay Z also run rampant, she mentioned also Don Cheadler as a maybe. Watching him in a docu. she said he was pretty flaming.

So, question... which celebs do you know are living in the hollywood closet? I've heard about Robert Downey Jr. and James Franco recently. Any truth? I'm fairly certain Wentworth Miller (from Prison Break) is too. And recently rumors of Hugh Jackson too. And Ricky Martin -- we'll he's like Clay Aiken in a glass closet!

There you have it, so go ahead and chime in.

Diddy- mostly str8, probably like most people falls somewhere on the human sexuality spectrum, but sleeps with woman only.

Robert Downey, Jr.- Mostly bi, but sort of blames some of his past bi activities on his drinking/drugs and early sexual experimentation/abuse.

James Franco- Like his look-a-like, the late great James Dean, he is mostly very bi, but what if anything Mr. Franco does about it, he seems to be a bit more discreet than most stars so far.

Wentworth Miller- Very Gay, but his agents are terrified it will ruin his new budding they hope long possible future career as a macho stud action-star.
(Remember Neil Patrick Harris' agent said "He is not of that persuasion" when 'rumors' about the Doogie Howser/How I Met Your Mother star were around, then not long after the star came out before evidence he was gay was soon-to-be put on blogs and gossip mags etc. Agents in Hollywood are often the enemies of anyone coming out as gay, and go to great lengths to often deny, deny, deny, what so many know to be very true even sometimes with a lot of evidence/proof. It's kind of very sad, these agents act like they did in 1950s Hollywood and earlier like what they did totry to deny Rock Hudson being gay, etc.)

Ricky Martin- Very gay, but some of his very old-fashioned traditional Latino family does not want to know it or believe it. In part his not acknowledging it has a lot to do with his closeness to them and love of them and fear of their responses/possible rejections. In this case, it is in part not much different than what keeps or delays a lot of people from not coming out if they can in any way try to avoid it, etc.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Ricky Martin keeps silent to protect his career too. How many girls are going to swoon over a dude that is only into guys? The guy is dumb as a rock. It was really stupid to tell in an interview that he likes to give golden showers and how it feels. Urinate on yourself not me.