HOLLYWOOD EDGING - launching new edging service (superclean - as long as you can last..)

AdonisComplex

Admired Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I get turned on by those videos where big dicked dudes are being edged like crazy... can just see the nerves/reactions quaking through their bodies..
I'm thinking of starting up an LA-AREA BASED EDGING SERVICE for guys to come and get edged for as long as they can handle it -- bound, if they want... totally anonymous if they want (will figure out a way to drape the space where face isn't seen.. and guys could have their session recorded only IF they wanted to have it recorded..
Let me know if anyone has any input (or wants to start setting up a session..)

boy.jack20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get turned on by those videos where big dicked dudes are being edged like crazy... can just see the nerves/reactions quaking through their bodies..
I'm thinking of starting up an LA-AREA BASED EDGING SERVICE for guys to come and get edged for as long as they can handle it -- bound, if they want... totally anonymous if they want (will figure out a way to drape the space where face isn't seen.. and guys could have their session recorded only IF they wanted to have it recorded..
Let me know if anyone has any input (or wants to start setting up a session..)
This would be hot

Reactions: AdonisComplex

AdonisComplex

Admired Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
ALSO want to include an additional optional service -- trying to gauge interest:
I have a buddy who does GROOMING (shaving, clipping, trimming..), so if anyone with a massive cock is interested in being edged, there's also potentially an option for them to have TRIMMING SERVICE as an additional service (there'd be a charge for the grooming/trimming, but not for the edging..)..
Who knows: there might be hung guys out there who like the idea of being trimmed/shaved on camera (don't have to show face..)

Reactions: Driv3r77