1. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Awhile ago I had this wonderful idea for holographic clothing, whenever I go clothes shopping I look for the most comfortable fabrics that it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything. I have these dress pants that are such loose fabric that if it wasn't for my dick swinging back and forth I wouldn't notice I have pants on. Then I started to get a hard on from the awesome feeling of the fabric and realized a few potential problems with holographic leggings.

The image generator would need to compensate for bulges and the random hardons we as men get. It would look weird if you're wearing shorts and your boner is just sticking out when it doesn't even seem the zipper is down. Not to mention passing thunderstorms causing problems too.

Just thought the board could use some of my random nonsense, resume logical thinking.

2. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    how about the warmth factor... be great for some hot women though:p

3. mindseye

Gold Member

Warmth, yes. Also sanitation and protection. I don't want to eat food prepared by a guy wearing only a hologram, for example. Would a hologram protect me from getting sunburn? Or my knees from getting scraped if I fell?

Holographic clothing may be useful as costumes or for special effects, but I'm not sure how useful they'd be as everyday clothes.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Clothing also "wicks:" the drawing of perspiration away from the skin for a cooling effect.

Of course, clothes are 'pretty,' too.

Don't despair though, Orbie. Holographic images in clothing stores would negate having to actually try on styles to check them out and it would be much faster than trying on everything in a tiny cubicle.

So you're on the right track!

5. JustAsking

Gold Member

I think you have a point with the thunderstorm concern. We think this stuff is great until just one power glitch messes things up. In fact there is nothing worse than taking a trip in a startrek transporter during a thunderstorm and coming out the other end all screwed up from "static". I hate it when that happens.

JustAsking

Draft saved Draft deleted