Holy Breeders, Batman!!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I don't get it. Am I missing some pop culture reference?
Some peter Griffen says to drug addicts. Its OK. Im just posting randomshit.

But in reality, with the ever increasing poverty in our countries are we suprised people are having more kids? I am not saying being poor in the USA or UK is the same as being poor in Africa, that would be offensive to both, but when in poverty, solutions are sort of universal.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Another sad part is that we (who are gay) and have no kids, are having to help pay for other peoples children. We didn't get them in that hole! :mad:

Loads of gay people do have kids.

And also, by that logic, I shouldn't have to pay contributions to AIDS programs in France because I'm HIV-. Or perhaps I shouldn't pay contributions for testicular cancer patients because I'm a woman.

Bollocks. Literally :wink:

It doesn't work like that. You pay your taxes at the rate the government imposes and the government decides what to do with it. If you don't like it vote against the government or move to a different state / country.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Loads of gay people do have kids.

And also, by that logic, I shouldn't have to pay contributions to AIDS programs in France because I'm HIV-. Or perhaps I shouldn't pay contributions for testicular cancer patients because I'm a woman.

Bollocks. Literally :wink:

It doesn't work like that. You pay your taxes at the rate the government imposes and the government decides what to do with it. If you don't like it vote against the government or move to a different state / country.
+1 Although i did wonder where you were going with the HIV part.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I just looked at this population chart for something in another thread.

Census Bureau Home Page

In the 9 minutes it took me to post there were 62 births in the US alone!
I wasn't watching the world population clock and I'm kinda scared to track it now.

I think the world needs more MSG.

Don't look at me! I can't get laid to save my life

Anyway, we need to have some sort of widespread euthanasia law that allows the "termination" of everyone that's sick, old, in my way on the road, uses a cellphone in the movie theatre, socializes at the gym, and listens to Glenn Beck. That should help the exponential population growth and give humanity a few more years on this planet before exhausting all the natural resources and finite space :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't look at me! I can't get laid to save my life

Anyway, we need to have some sort of widespread euthanasia law that allows the "termination" of everyone that's sick, old, in my way on the road, uses a cellphone in the movie theatre, socializes at the gym, and listens to Glenn Beck. That should help the exponential population growth and give humanity a few more years on this planet before exhausting all the natural resources and finite space :biggrin1:

Ditching the mask might help with the getting laid part. :biggrin1:

I agree with the rest of the post.