Holy bulge, batman!

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I have notice that mens clothing jeans and brief are playing attention to give man additional lift in our manhood. I have bought underwear and they seem to push my bulge up more. Ladies and men at work are now eying cock area now. If I choose to wear a cock ring and one of those underwear my bulge is more pronounce.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the picture, he is wearing Diesel Jeans. I own five pairs myself.

If you don't have an ass, like me, these jeans make you're ass look damn good.
And in the bulged too! Obviously!

Best denim money could buy. Period.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got a new pair of 7's last night...they have a lil' elastin in them so they fit snug yet give to show an AWESOME pkg. I wore them for the first time last night out to a club and wow... I made LOTS of friends. lol They definitely give that "Tom of Finland" look and feel like you're not even wearing jeans. LOVE EM!!! MUST BUY MORE!

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a new pair of 7's last night...they have a lil' elastin in them so they fit snug yet give to show an AWESOME pkg. I wore them for the first time last night out to a club and wow... I made LOTS of friends. lol They definitely give that "Tom of Finland" look and feel like you're not even wearing jeans. LOVE EM!!! MUST BUY MORE!

This. I love 7's, they make the front AND the back look edible. If only they weren't so damn expensive...

(photos of you in them would nice, OC...)