Holy. Crap. A little extreme here, no??

x19dragostea84x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, I was browsing through the Myspace forum things earlier, and I happened upon the following post:

So, there's this guy named Nick, who I USED to be very good friends with, and who I even used to date. We used to be really close. But, in the last few months, he's changed. He used to be a really nice, sweet guy, but now he's a complete asshole. He's constantly hitting on my friends, and sending them messed up messages on Myspace, and even texting them, telling them all the things he wants to do with them...

-He sends messages and texts to girls from our school at least once or twice a day, saying things to them that border on harrassment.
-He used his phone to take an up the skirt picture of my friend Sidney, then showed it to all the guys on the wrestling team.
-He sent my friend Lacey several shots of himself, naked, flexing and just showing off. Although he kept his penis covered up. He even sent her a picture of himself from behind, showing off his weirdly pale hairy ass.
-At a pool party a while back, he pulled this girl's bikini top off in the pool.
-He jacked off while talking on the phone with a friend of mine, without her knowing.
-He was eating at a restaurant with some of his friends, and he just randomly slaps the waitress on the ass.
-He ran up behind this girl he knows and just grabbed her boobs.
-He beat the shit out of 2 guys this year. One of which is my cousin.
-He slapped my friend on the ass in the hallway at school.
-He pulled my friends skirt down when we were at the zoo.
-And my friends and I THINK, we dont know for sure, that he even beat up his ex GF.

He's acting like an overconfident, freakishly horny, arrogant, cocksure, asshole. Which, he really shouldn't be, because I used to date him, and I even (unfortunately) slept with him. And I can tell you from experience, he is TINY. Like a little 10 yearold. He's just extremely small, so why he's acting this cocky when he really has nothing to brag about, I dont know.

But my friends and I were talking, and we want to try and bring his ego down. So basically we're trying to get as many girls as possible to send HIM Myspace messages(turn the tables...) and just laugh at him for having a really small penis. Just totally embarrass him...

His Myspace address thing is
Http://www.myspace.com/smackmuhbitchup

Help me out here?? I just want this guy to stop harrassing us!!

Now, granted, this guy sounds like a world class asshole. But seriously now, does he really deserve to be publicly humiliated like this?!?! Or is this some kind of understandable revenge for the way hes been treating these girls?

Persoanally I think its WAY over the line.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My commments are colored brown:

So, there's this guy named Nick, who I USED to be very good friends with, and who I even used to date...

So many sentences set off my BS detector including these:

-He sent my friend Lacey several shots of himself, naked, flexing and just showing off. Although he kept his penis covered up.

Therefore he was not naked. She or he just contradicted themselves.

-He jacked off while talking on the phone with a friend of mine, without her knowing.
-He ran up behind this girl he knows and just grabbed her boobs.
-He beat the shit out of 2 guys this year. One of which is my cousin.
-He slapped my friend on the ass in the hallway at school.

Couldn't resist throwing in this fictional comment, eh?:

-And my friends and I THINK, we dont know for sure, that he even beat up his ex GF.

He's confident, horny, and cocksure. I even dated and slept with him.

I supect that this was all made up. Otherwise he would have been imprisoned for a number of assault cases and sexual harassment if this story was true.

The true objective of these unknown persons is to torture this male as follows:

My friends and I want to try to get as many girls as possible to send HIM Myspace messages and laugh at him for having a really small penis. Just totally embarrass him...

His Myspace address thing is
Http://www.myspace.com/smackmuhbitchup

Help me out here?? I just want this guy to stop harrassing us!!

Take your evidence to court if you are being harassed.

"Now, granted, this guy sounds like a world class asshole."

" Or is this some kind of understandable revenge for the way he's been treating these girls?"

We have no evidence that he has done anything to anyone. Just a story by an unknown person who needs to deal with her own issues x19.