Holy Deep Throat Batman

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just saw a trailer for Nacho's new movie Room 666 and in it some chick named Claudia deep throats his cock down to the bone without gagging.

I need to find her to work on mine.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just find a really lusty female and be nice to her for about 17 years. Then she'll make the effort to learn to deep throat you. :wink:
17 years!!! :eek:

lol... thanks chys... but i gave up a long time ago on this fantasy. personally i've never had a woman take more than 1/2 of my penis. i know its physically possible because its been documented in some films, but honestly... i'm just happy that my g/f is into it... and when she doesn't get lockjaw.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think the best training for sucking cock is either playing a musical instrument or singing. Both teach you to open your throat for tone quality. I've been using that technique for years and haven't found one yet I couldn't swallow to the hilt. Imagine... something like that being taught in our schools.

dbr22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i hate when that happens (lockjaw). sometimes you can hear it pop.......
i just find it a little disturbing but can't help it that it happens.

17 years!!! :eek:

lol... thanks chys... but i gave up a long time ago on this fantasy. personally i've never had a woman take more than 1/2 of my penis. i know its physically possible because its been documented in some films, but honestly... i'm just happy that my g/f is into it... and when she doesn't get lockjaw.