Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You get use to your man's large penis after you have been with him a while

I think a lot of other people can verify that too. I've been with a few girls that were super tight the first couple weeks we had sex, then penetration got easier. The woman's body accommodates you and gets used to you after awhile.

I think a lot of other people can verify that too. I've been with a few girls that were super tight the first couple weeks we had sex, then penetration got easier. The woman's body accommodates you and gets used to you after awhile.

So are these stories in the fiction section where women are "stretched and ruined for any other men" accurate?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So are these stories in the fiction section where women are "stretched and ruined for any other men" accurate?

No, because after awhile of non-consistent sex, the jay-jay snaps back. How long depends on the girl. Even when some of my exes and I didn't have sex for a few weeks, they were tight as before again.

guns2008

Experimental Member
Media
That guy is huge! Holly may have small hands but look at how much space there is between her thumb and index finger when she's stroking his cock. He doesn't look to be as long (or as hard) as Mandingo but he's definitely got more girth. I hope there's more of clips of him out there somewhere... Nice find, indeed!

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That guy is huge! Holly may have small hands but look at how much space there is between her thumb and index finger when she's stroking his cock. He doesn't look to be as long (or as hard) as Mandingo but he's definitely got more girth. I hope there's more of clips of him out there somewhere... Nice find, indeed!

Yeah, made me think of Shorty Mac.

He may be anonymous but his dick deserves its own nickname... and probably an agent :)

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

shen

Experimental Member
Media
How tight you are once you are adult and sexually active is connected to how much you exercise those muscles, not how long you go without sex. If you didn't have sex for years, but never did any pelvic floor muscle exercise you wouldn't be as tight as a sex worker who exercises them religiously.

I know this because I have had more men in my life then my girlfriend (I'm female too) but I'm much tighter then she is because of the exercises I have always done. She hasn't had many men, no penetration for years, but now I have her playing with dildos and although I can take a larger one then she can, I can also hold a smaller one and make it harder for her to pull out.

It's all muscle control. It's why a woman can have babies and still satisfy a man. The idea that because she has screwed with a larger man she won't be any good to a smaller one is false - and insulting.

largeverythickcock

Just Browsing
Media
How tight you are once you are adult and sexually active is connected to how much you exercise those muscles, not how long you go without sex. If you didn't have sex for years, but never did any pelvic floor muscle exercise you wouldn't be as tight as a sex worker who exercises them religiously.

I know this because I have had more men in my life then my girlfriend (I'm female too) but I'm much tighter then she is because of the exercises I have always done. She hasn't had many men, no penetration for years, but now I have her playing with dildos and although I can take a larger one then she can, I can also hold a smaller one and make it harder for her to pull out.

It's all muscle control. It's why a woman can have babies and still satisfy a man. The idea that because she has screwed with a larger man she won't be any good to a smaller one is false - and insulting.

Sounds like you may be a lot of fun :)

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
Well said.