Holy fuck, this is HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice work! YouJizz is a great site. I had her whole video collection for a while, and this was one of her best.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Allie jizzed between her tits

Whew! This is the vid responsible for me popping tonite! :tongue:

Thank you for that.

Reminds me of my ex-wife (looks, tits, the lot) who also liked to be licked, fucked and jizzed all over - her preferring me to be standing over her prone body to enable maximum coverage - while she was on the phone (especially if talking to her librarian mum, headmaster dad or politician brother). Kinky bitch - lol.

A deffinate "Fanx for the mammaries".:biggrin1:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Her tits are completely fake, blatantly so, but she is still HOT! I nabbed a few of her videos last night and it appears that she does a "swinger" video where she gets to work a bigger cock through most of it. She finished with her husband, but spends the majority of time with the bigger guy.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG I don't think I could talk on the phone and do that but that is one of my favorite activities with Ed69. Wrap my titty around his hard cock and here is why I could talk on the phone. I have to suck on the head of his dick at the same time.

Once again my wife doesn't remember to sign me out before commenting and sign herself in.:pat:

Last edited:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Allie jizzed between her tits

Whew! This is the vid responsible for me popping tonite! :tongue:

Ouch, doesn't it hurt when a girl strokes an cut cock like that without lube? I mean, uncut intact cocks have very sensitive tissue stretching all up and down the top part of the dick. The foreskin acts as a lubricant.

So either the cut dick in this video has lost most of its sensitivity or gets terribly hurt because of the dry strokes.

Ouch!

Nice vid anyways.