Holy fuck, this is HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Ouch, doesn't it hurt when a girl strokes an cut cock like that without lube? I mean, uncut intact cocks have very sensitive tissue stretching all up and down the top part of the dick. The foreskin acts as a lubricant.

So either the cut dick in this video has lost most of its sensitivity or gets terribly hurt because of the dry strokes.

Ouch!

Nice vid anyways.

I'm cut, but I still have enough skin I guess that it moves when I jerk off. I never use lube and I never get any pain.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They werent as squishy and pliable as real ones. They were like how breasts get when you breastfeed and totally engorged. Like full water balloons.
That's true, for the most part, even tho Allie's tits were big, they had an unrealistic movement to them. I mean, think about it- could you honestly ever see those bouncing up & down if you fucked Allie?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's true, for the most part, even tho Allie's tits were big, they had an unrealistic movement to them. I mean, think about it- could you honestly ever see those bouncing up & down if you fucked Allie?

I mean they were hot looking in that particular video but after going to her website and seeing her in other positions and outfits they look way too Spamela Hamderson for me ya know?

Chuckie, we dont see enough of you around here darling!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean they were hot looking in that particular video but after going to her website and seeing her in other positions and outfits they look way too Spamela Hamderson for me ya know?

Chuckie, we dont see enough of you around here darling!
Nowadays I'm just so shy modest, and reclusive.............:biggrin1::redface::cool: