HOLY $*&# I almost just had a heartattack

Media
As the title says...holy shit! I leave my room and go into the kitchen, open the fridge and just as I reach for a drink I hear my mom say to me "Hey I joined the L-P Support Group." Like one of those moments where you have no idea what the hell is happening and your heart starts racing I nearly dropped my drink right there, I was thinking in my head...what the fuck and why is she telling me this anyway even though I did not need to know that.

So not knowing what to say I was like...you joined what? Shes like, its this website where people just talk about what they want to happen. I was getting so confused and then she says "A lot of people want a release now, hes been locked up a long time". At this point I was utterly disgusted, even more confused and not knowing what the fuck she was talking about.

So it turns out my mom joined the Leonard Peltier Support Group, my mom is 1/4 native american but acts as if shes a pure blood, Leonard Peltier was a NA living on a reservation and was wrongly convincted in the shooting of an FBI agent I believe, I wasn't completely listening to her explanation of who he was since I was still in a state of OMGWTFBBQ or something of that nature.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OrbitzXT said:
As the title says...holy shit! I leave my room and go into the kitchen, open the fridge and just as I reach for a drink I hear my mom say to me "Hey I joined the L-P Support Group." Like one of those moments where you have no idea what the hell is happening and your heart starts racing I nearly dropped my drink right there, I was thinking in my head...what the fuck and why is she telling me this anyway even though I did not need to know that.

So not knowing what to say I was like...you joined what? Shes like, its this website where people just talk about what they want to happen. I was getting so confused and then she says "A lot of people want a release now, hes been locked up a long time". At this point I was utterly disgusted, even more confused and not knowing what the fuck she was talking about.

So it turns out my mom joined the Leonard Peltier Support Group, my mom is 1/4 native american but acts as if shes a pure blood, Leonard Peltier was a NA living on a reservation and was wrongly convincted in the shooting of an FBI agent I believe, I wasn't completely listening to her explanation of who he was since I was still in a state of OMGWTFBBQ or something of that nature.

Betcha needed a fresh pair of underwear after that one, eh, Orbitz?:rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for letting us in on that OrbitzXT! I understand your confusion and accelerated heart beat. I can see the relief coming over your face when she continued with her explanation and bet you kept it turned away from her staying focused on getting your drink. Was she ever able to detect anything unusual during the situation?

Luke