HOLY SHIT ! Spin Classes Leave Me Knackered !!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've just recently signed up to do a couple of spin classes a week down at my local gym, since I figure since I cannot afford weights or a gym membership as yet, doing a couple of Spin classes a week is a good step towards shedding this belly fat and toning up in general.
Christ ! I felt so knackered by the end of it LOL ! You start off really easy like, then from there it's so fuckin' intense, but at the same time so bloody addictive beyond belief ! At the end, when I stepped of the bike and panting deeply like I've just got shagged six ways from sunday, my entire leg muscles were as sore as anything, and don't even get started asking me about how my butt was feeling :wink: I swear my glutes had turned into solid globes and were taunt and sore as hell after that 45 minutes of spinning, yet the burn felt so bloody good.
has anyone else tried spin classes ? Do you find they help shift body fat effectively as I am led to believe ?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finding where I hid my chocolate gets me knackered so I'll give spinning a miss :)

My friend who does it says its the hardest work out she's done and she's a faddy thing who tries everything.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finding where I hid my chocolate gets me knackered so I'll give spinning a miss :)

My friend who does it says its the hardest work out she's done and she's a faddy thing who tries everything.

It is really tough, but the main reason I want to stick with it is that I know quite a few people who did it and they dropped so much body fat in the first couple of weeks, then added weight training soon after and melted even more fat off. Apparently you can burn up to 2, 000 calories in one class if it's done with an instructor who does not let you slack of even one minute in the class, and since it is interval training you loose a higher percentage of overall body fat per class, rather than a big chunk in one sitting.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds interesting. I have a hard time sitting on bike seats. It crushes my crotch and due to the lack of muscle/fat on my pelvic bone sitting for long periods of time hurts like crazy.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have heard about and have seen the classes in action and I honestly want to try it but not quite sure when I want to do it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done spin classes and I like them. I got a little sore at first (as I do in any exercise class) but that goes away. Unfortunately, I didn't lose ANY weight from it!

I'm now doing boot camp exercise classes twice a week (had to skip the last one though because I pulled a muscle in the back of my knee in the class before that). After that ends I won't be able to afford any more classes for a while, but I will be a leader for some walks with one of the clubs I'm in, and join other clubs for walks and hikes when I can.