Holy SHITE!!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well done Justasking. Your's have to be the best posts on this Forum. What you post is always balanced and well thought out. Keep em coming.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations on the passing of this wonderful milestone, JustAsking! As everyone else has said, your posts here at LPSG are something quite wonderful and special. Here's to many more great posts from you in the future!:smile:

:laola:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CONGRATULATIONS
JustAsking!!!

:laola:

The gift of your sharing is an amazing gift of yourself.
Thank you for making our lives all the more richer through your posts.

WELL DONE!

:arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:​

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JustAsking singlehandedly raises this forum's quality with his wisdom, class and compassion.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
:bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::bj::beerchug:

Good one!!!

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey!!!!!!! How cool is this? I go away for a day and come back to a thread about me. Awesome and thanks for all the good words. What an honor from some of my favorite people. This place is always amazing.

SpoiledPrincess writes....
He might disagree with you but he's never rude or unpleasant, a lovely poster.

In fact, SP, the last time you and I disagreed, I was very busy on my project and never came back to pay proper respect to your scholarly postings on why you thought Jesus never claimed to be the son of God. I still disagree, but at the time I had no idea your position was so well thought out until I came back days later and read it. We should pick it up again someday soon, when I am not so buried in my work. Discussions like that take a lot of energy so recently I have restricted myself to non-controversial threads.