Hom underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by boyab, Jun 14, 2006.

1. boyab

boyab New Member

Hi,

I am by no means huge, but have long been frustrated finding underwear with a cut that is both comfortable and good looking, especially anything fitted especially briefs.

Have read a lot of threads here about this issue and individual preferences,I just wanted to mention Hom's Ho1 line. They are the ones with the horizontal fly opneing at the top of the pouch.

As always with Hom the sizing can be a bit weird, however i have found that this style of fly makes for a self adjusting pouch size, if the size is a little snug, or you are slightly "fluffed" the give in the fly allows for expansion without ssquezing you out or gaping a the thighs etc.

Anyway they are my new favorite and seem to wear in to an even better fit and thought i would pas it on - I have both briefs and boxer briefs in this style and love them both.

Other sucesses that i have not seen mentioned are donna Karen briefs. They have a pouch that if anything is too big for me but really comfortable - unfortunately they were a gift a few years ago and have never seen them for sale again.

2. bizzibill

bizzibill New Member

I too go for HOM - some say you should go for a size up, but I like a snug fit and keep to the right size: I wear their Plume strings (thongs) and jockstraps (great feel)

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Good luck to you I have been struggling with underware for years The only way is to keep looking till you find something that is right for you . Jeans too are a problem not having enough room in between the leg You will find something that suites your needs Good luck to you

4. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

i recently discovered puritan xl boxer briefs, got a 4-pack from walmart for 8 bux--best underwear ive ever had...

b4 was wearing CK boxer briefs from macy's--total garbage.

Draft saved Draft deleted