Home Alone

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was home alone for the weekend. His wife had taken the kids and gone to visit her mother, in the next state. Two whole days of doing whatever came to mind. He kinda liked the idea. It had been a long time since he'd had this kind of free time. There was all sorts of things he could do.

There were a few jobs to finish up around the house but he could relax after that. So, he decided to get started soon, before it got really hot outside. He was planning on cleaning out the garage, so now was the best time.

Taking a jug of lemonade outside with him, he began sorting and stacking things into various heaps. Some were keepers, going straight back in the garage, some were junk to toss and some he wasn't sure.

Before long, he had a growing pile at the curb, for the garbage collectors the next morning. The rest stowed neatly back inside the garage. He hadn't started a moment too soon, as it was already blazing hot and the sweat was pouring down his lean body, leaving a damp mark on the back of his t-shirt.

Taking a last item out to the garbage pile, he noticed a young woman standing on the next door neighbour's porch. She'd been there a while, as he'd noticed her on several trips to the curb. Finally he decided to go over.

"Can I help?" he asked. She turned around and smiled. "Hi, I'm supposed to be staying with my aunt until I find a place. I am a few days early, so she's not expecting me."

"Well, I'm afraid Katherine isn't home at all...she is off visiting a friend of hers in California," he explained. He could see the look of consternation on her face...the wheels were turning in his own mind. This was a small town, no motel...His thoughts were racing...what to do? Invite her to stay 'til his neighbour returned tomorrow...

"Oh, um well, if you'd be so kind to call a cab for me?" She smiled again and that decided it for him. Someone who was that cheerful in the face of misfortune needed to be cut a break.

"Well, you don't know me from Adam," he said, "but if you'd like to stay here, I have a room you can use 'til your aunt returns tomorrow." She made to protest but it was half-hearted, as she knew to take a cab back to the nearest town, for a room for the night, would take all the available cash she had on her.

He was likeable and she always trusted her instincts in these matters. He picked up her suitcase and they headed across the lawn to his place. "Oh.... I'm Adam, he said", looking over at her and she burst out laughing. "Megan", she replied and after that they talked like old friends.

In the kitchen he poured her some lemonade and told her to make herself at home. He said her room was the one at the top left and excused himself to take a shower. It would be good to wash the sweat and grime of the mornings chores off his body.

He was absent mindedly soaping his sex, luxuriating in the slick feeling of his fingers on his shaft, hand cupping his full sac...massaging and stroking, daydreaming about Katherine's niece, when he realized he had produced quite a hard on...damn! he thought...would this have to be a cold shower?

He quickly rinsed off and reached for a towel....and at that same moment the bathroom door came swinging open, Megan walking in, suitcase in hand. An audible gasp made him realize that she had confused right from left at the top of the stairs and now she was staring at his still rigid rod, as the water dripped down his body. Feeling her eyes on him, his tool responded in kind and began to grow even harder, heading for the ceiling.

Looking up in amazement, she gazed into his mirthful face, two pink stains on her cheeks and she backed out of the room, apologizing profusely. He noted with a chuckle to himself though, that her glance had dropped to his sex once more, for a last peek, before she left. Wrapping a towel securely around his waist he headed to his room for fresh clothes.

A loose cotton tank & shorts was all he felt like donning, in this heat. Heading to the kitchen he wondered about supper. She came into the room and he noticed she had also changed...wearing something similar to him.

"How does beer & pizza sound for supper?" "I love pizza" she said, so it was decided. He called for delivery and they headed out to the back yard. Dusk was beginning to fall but it was pleasant now, sitting by the pool with a couple of tiki torches burning. Sipping on beers, the pizza soon arrived & they dug in with gusto...all the while talking, sharing their lives, laughing.

Sitting back, content, he said, "Care for a dip? The water is warm."

"Oh, I'd love that but I don't have a swimsuit with me."

"Well, there's no moon tonight, if I douse the torches, your modesty will be preserved", he said with a laugh. She thought back to the afternoon...quick flashes in her mind of his beautiful body...his glorious sex bobbing so proudly, the wonderful look of it...those balls!...mmm, it would be tempting to see him naked again...to see his beautiful manhood once more, even just in repose....

"I really shouldn't but ...yes ok...I feel a tiny bit reckless tonight & I've never tried skinny dipping."

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With that the torches were snuffed and they both slid out off tops & shorts, sliding into the water. It was indeed warm...the water felt like a soft stroke on her skin. She couldn't believe how sensuous the water was on her naked body, like a silk caress. He disappeared and she looked about and next thing she knew, he'd surfaced right in front of her.
She gave a little yelp of surprise and her hands went out, as if to ward him off but when her palms made contact with his chest, all thoughts fled of pushing him away. He felt marvelous and as she looked at his chest, his hands slowly slid around her butt, to draw her closer. She looked up into his face and they both knew, there had been a tiny spark ignited that afternoon in the bathroom, when she had seen his hard erection...for in that moment, they both recognized it was something they both wanted to share.

He bent his head and took her willing lips in a deep kiss, slanting his and slipping his tongue between her parted lips. She let out a tiny moan. Her arms went about his neck, crushing her breasts to his chest. His arousal was beginning to grown anew...he could feel her nipples poking into him. His hands cupped and kneaded her buttocks, as he drew her lower lip into his mouth to suck on it.

Her hand slipped between their bodies and cupped his sac...his jewels were still fairly loose from them being in the water, so she gently squeezed them. He groaned into her mouth. Her hand moved higher, feeling the head, then moving up and down the length of him. Mmmm...her hand felt good...too good. He picked her up by the hips and lay her back against the steps of the pool, sweet femininity glinting at him by the light from the street and if was shaved too, except for a small tuft above her little button.

His mouth made contact and he began to flick his tongue tip in feather strokes over her folds. The outer softness were already beginning to swell. Up and down he slid now, his tongue tracing the outline, teasing the silken depths, then back and forth on the hood, coaxing the little pearl forth. She tasted devine and his senses filled with the heady scent of her desire. Pulling her closer to his questing lips and tongue, he dined upon the succulent bounty, as a long-hungry man devouring his favourite meal. Her back raised off the steps...he was driving her wild with his tongue...she could feel the juices flowing now and suddenly, he slipped two fingers inside her and began to rub her g-spot which was aching for attention. The tension began to mount and he gently began sucking on her nub and she was gone...her body bucking, almost into his mouth, as she came in waves of pure bliss.

She kissed him hard and took his hand, padding over to the closest chaise lounge. Telling him to lay back, she knelt between his legs. She kissed him deeply then, tongue plunging into his mouth and her hand cupped his big, round balls...balls so juicy and plump, they filled her palm and her mind delighted in the fact she could feel two nice, egg-sized balls, rolling in the tightening sac. She moved down his body,kissing his torso along the way, then rubbed her cheek gently along his hardening tool and down and over those glorious balls. He was beautiful in arousal...thick, long, and pulsating against his belly, the corona flaring as his quickly beating heart transported more and more blood to his erection.

She held the base of his tool, her palm over his sac and began to trace the outline of her face with the ripe plum head. He wished he could see better, as she used his cock as a paintbrush and his precum was the medium, painting glistening trails wherever his tip touched her face. It was a new sensation to touch anothers face and using your own hardened tool to read that face, like braille and he loved it.

Kissing him slowly on the head, she began to plant little kisses all over his beautiful mushroom...and down the shaft, to his tight ballsac, covering all with pecks. Switching to her tongue, she licked them like a hungry animal lapping up something delicious, her tongue fierce and strong as she tasted his skin...hovering on the sac, then moving on to the rock hard shaft. Her tongue gave no quarter...no little discreet licks here, he was raging hard and her tongue lashed him up and down the length, swirling around the entire pole all the way to the tip.

Glistening precum was licked off the head, then her tongue tip delved into the slit, looking for more. She gently raked her nails down his torso, raking over his man jewels too, then up his thighs. Her tongue roamed once more and laved the back side of his turgid rod, zig-zagging up and down the entire length over and over, then with no warning, she sucked him into her mouth as far as she could take him. Not moving for a count of ten, she just wanted him to feel the softness and the warmth of her mouth.

She encircled his cock and balls with her two hands, using them as if to fashion a cockring out of them, bringing his genitals in hard and tight. Soon her tongue was rubbing back and forth again, teasing the frenulum, flicking the crown ridge, dipping in the slit again and again. She began to move him in and out of her mouth but in between her teeth and the inside of her mouth, rubbing his cock head on the soft tissue, sliding him into the tight little pocket.

He pulled her up, not wanting to blow yet. He had her straddle his hips and she looked down at him, as his cock slowly slid in. She felt so hot...really wet and tight. He began to thrust up and into her and she moved up and down on him in counterpoint to his movements. She began riding him more quickly, her hips coming down harder and harder and his thick manhood drove deeper and deeper into her wetness. They could hear the slickness of their joined bodies...the wet, sucking sound of male and female lust. Her hands went behind her onto his thighs, as she looked for purchase, to keep the hard, deep thrusting motion going...and for the second time he wished he could get a better view of all that was on display but he was soon caught up in the teeth-clenching feelings that were beginning in their bodies.

Suddenly he felt a definite tightening around his swollen dick and heard a low moan begin at the back of her throat...spasm after spasm gripped his hardon, as she rode out her orgasm...it was enough to make him burst and he exploded with a huge shower of his juices, his balls pulsating along with his arousal, filling her to overflowing, soaking her anew, as she was already dripping wet. She shuddered with after shock, his hands gently caressing her body eliciting more and more reaction, ever time she thought she was finished.

Finally she lay on his chest. A few minutes passed...she looked up into his face...both of them smiling...'Care for another swim?" he said and they both burst out laughing.

cdnboy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another "10" performance. Your writing puts the reader in the situation themself and urges them to read to the subject's climax.
I am always happy when I see you've posted another story. :smile:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, gentlemen for the kind
words of encouragement...it is always
nice to know the scenarios have a
"salubrious" effect on the reader...lol. :wink: