Home and Away

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure at all of this but I do faintly remember reading on another forum that Paul O'Brien (Jack Holden) was very well hung.

In terms of the characters (not the actors), I rekkon Summer Bay's character may stack up something like this:

Jack Holden:7 inches
Lucas Holden:6 inches
Robbie Hunter:5 inches
Kim Hyde:8 inches
Dan Baker:5 inches
Drew Curtis: 6 inches
Brad Armstrong: 6 inches
Ric Dalby: 9 inches

What are your predictions?

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Home and away?!?... LOL

Arn't 90% of the guys in high school? :tongue:

And in Australia, majority of the actors who play high school students are high students, as oppossed to 25 year olds.

Although, anyone got any pics of Alf?? ... kidding!! haha...(please dont put then up)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I first saw the name of this thread I thought you were talking about the TV show staring Sela Ward (mmmmmm yummy), Billy Campbell (mmmmmm yummy), Shane West (nice eye-candy), Evan Rachel Wood (all grown-up now), and Mark Feuerstein (so cut). I keep thing it had a name other than "Once and Again".

I get the impression that Billy Campbell, Shane West, and Mark Feuerstein are all hung. I remember seeing a pic of Billy Cambell showering. Shane West showed a nice package while getting out of the a pool. Mark Feuerstein always seems to be showing a bulge, specially when wearing pleated slacks.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
When I first saw the name of this thread I thought you were talking about the TV show staring Sela Ward (mmmmmm yummy), Billy Campbell (mmmmmm yummy), Shane West (nice eye-candy), Evan Rachel Wood (all grown-up now), and Mark Feuerstein (so cut). I keep thing it had a name other than "Once and Again".

I get the impression that Billy Campbell, Shane West, and Mark Feuerstein are all hung. I remember seeing a pic of Billy Cambell showering. Shane West showed a nice package while getting out of the a pool. Mark Feuerstein always seems to be showing a bulge, specially when wearing pleated slacks.

Billy Campbell is quite a Man !!!

SELA was lucky to have him in her clutches.....