Home at Last

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I'm definitely not new here, but I've been away for so long I think I'd better post an intro.

In my last incarnation here I was known as HollyBlue, but since I've moved away from using that name, I wanted to start fresh and use "Consensual Slave" as my name. I will no longer be posting as HollyBlue.

For those of you who don't know anything about me, I met the love of my life here on LPSG in December 2006. I moved from Denver, Colorado to Toronto, Canada to be with him in May 2007, and we married in August 2008. We are still awesomely happy together, so that's an LPSG love story for you.

Anyway, I've been getting back into some erotic writing lately, and I figure spending some time here will help me to get my...um...juices flowing.

It's great to be back and I look forward to reconnecting with old friends as well as making new ones.

EDIT: I realize the pics in my profile are all 1-2 years old; I plan on having a photo shoot soon, so it won't stay that way. Don't worry -- I'm still hot. ;)

Last edited:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey - welcome back. Great to see you have "surfaced" again - with a new name and such a great love story too. See, good things do come out of LPSG after all.
Take it easy - good luck to you both and all the best with the writing too. Welcome and again - great to see you here.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So glad that you're back! I've missed your lovely countenance, your lovely voice, and your lovely mind.