Home for the Holidays

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by BigNThinkKev, Nov 24, 2006.

1. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

PART I

Jesse hated coming home for the holidays. She hated that her family would nit-pick every aspect of her life, consistently telling her everything she had done wrong. In addition, her mother would always try to set her up with some nice guy. Jesse hated nice guys. She could never figure out why any girl in her right mind would want a nice guy. There was never anything about a nice guy that got her wet between the thighs. When she was away at school, she was free to fuck all of the biker boys, thugs, and punk rockers she could seduce into her bed. Of course, she could not tell any member of her family this. They were so conservative that she imagined their heads literally exploding if she told them.

Now that she sitting at the bus stop waiting for her father to pick her up and bring her to the house, she wondered what kind of “nice guy” her mother would invite to Thanksgiving. Her mother was always so transparent. It was if she wanted Jesse to know she had invited the boy to dinner so that if Jesse “took” to him she could take the credit at Jesse’s wedding. Her father on the other hand never wanted any boys around his “little girl’. She so loathed playing the good girl routine. She had to wear her good girl outfits when she was at home: no leather, long skirts, always wearing panties.

Her father pulled up in his Oldsmobile and she felt herself entering daddy’s little girl mode.

2. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

PART II

After Jesse arrived at the house and all of the necessary pleasantries had been exchanged Jesse headed up to her room. She opened the door on what she affectionately called the Fortress of Virginity. The room’s walls were light pink with lavender trim. The drapes were the kind with lacy frills along the edges. The closet door still has the Hello Kitty full-length poster on it complete with calendar. Her bed was a four-poster with white see-through curtains. The bedspread resembled the front of a cheap Valentine’s Day card emphasizing hearts and arrows. As she closed the door, she saw the full-length mirrors that were mounted behind and on the door so that she could admire her little girly outfits growing up. Her parents had hoped to instill in her a sense that her girlhood and virginity were to be cherished. She flopped down on the bed reliving the memories contained within the walls. Unbeknownst to her parent she had lost her virginity in this very room, on this very bed with her first real boyfriend, Tim.

As she thought of Tim, her panties became suddenly very uncomfortable. She got up from her bed, walked to the door, and locked it. She took off her panties and hiked up her skirt. After getting on her bed, she began to finger herself and remembering her last fuck with Tim …

Tim was one of those big guys that ended up on a bike dressed in leather from head to toe. He was 6’11” and Jesse was 5’7”, which meant that Tim’s 8-inch cock fit perfectly between Jesse’s D cup tits when they were both standing.

Jesse was laying naked on her bed watching Tim clamber from the latticework outside her window, through the window and too the floor in once fluid movement. Tim was particularly graceful when it came to getting into her room (and her pants). Normally one did not think of Tim and graceful, but when he was horny for Jesse he could move quickly and swiftly to her.

“Hey babe, I got your message,” said Tim in his characteristically deep voice.

“Why don’t you just shut up and get your clothes off, stud?”

Tim started undressing quickly then decided that he would make Jesse wait a little bit. He started by removing his leather jacket to reveal his shirtless torso. He let it slide off his shoulders to the floor. He flexed his tight abdomen forcing the further definition of his six-pack. Tim undid his belt and slowly pulled it from the loops of his jeans. By the time he had removed his belt, it was completely noticeable that his member was straining to get free.

Jesse had had enough of this teasing and jumped forward off the bed to land on her knees in front of Tim. She yanked open the button on his jeans, forced down the zipper and pulled them to the floor. She took Tim’s 8-incher into her hands and began sucking on the head of his cock. She looked up into his eyes as she rolled the tip of her tongue round and round the head of penis.

Tim groaned with pleasure as he stared down at this worldly beauty sucking on his engorged member. As if she was reading his mind, Jesse forced the entire length of his cock into her mouth all the way down to the base. She then performed one of her greatest oral feats, by licking Tim’s balls while still deep throating him. Tim realized that if Jesse continued he was going to blow his load earlier than he wanted.

He extricated his member from Jesse’s oral embrace and tossed her lightly up onto the bed. He laid down on top of her and penetrated her without the need to look. He began to pump his hips forward and back slowly at first. With each thrust, he could feel more than see Jesse tremble. She was obviously in the mood to be fucked silly and had started warming up her pussy before he had arrived. Once he realized that she was already warmed up, he started fucking her with unmatched fury, so fast in fact that the noise of the bedsprings compressing and decompressing were indistinguishable.

Like always, Tim took a blanket from Jesse’s bed and placed it in her mouth to hush her screams of ecstasy. Tim could see through the dim light that Jesse’s eyes had rolled into the back of her head and knew that she was close to orgasm. He kept up his pace and soon enough Jesse began cumming. She came so hard that she forced Tim out of her.

After Jesse regained control of her orgasmic spasms, she repositioned herself to be able to jack Tim off. She had never liked guys cumming inside her if she could help it. She started stroking Tim furiously and within a few minutes Tim came all over Jesse’s tits.
    … Jesse came while thinking of Tim.

“Jesse honey, get washed up and come downstairs. The guests will be arriving soon,” called Jesse’s mother from the bottom of the stairs. Alas, Jesse was going to have to become the good little girl again.

3. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    damn hot story!

4. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

PART III

Jesse did her part welcoming the guests. She welcomed Aunt Ida and Uncle Bob, Aunt Barb and Uncle Jerry, Aunts Tina, Teri, Sandy, and Robin. She welcomed Uncles Mark, Sean, Andy, and Darrell. She welcomed Cousins both first and second Brian, Samantha, Jesse, Chase, Jake, Ryan, Kyle, Kevin, Christopher, Jonathan, Freya, and Collin. She then followed with the customary and obligatory greetings to the ‘nice guy’, Todd Williams.

Todd Williams was the son of a gentleman Jesse’s mother knew through her church. Todd was the clean cut, nice dressed, pressed pants type of preppy guy that Jesse took great care to avoid. Todd was gracious and kind. The latter made Jesse want to slap him across the face and put her high heels in his crotch. Jesse stopped herself. She had a better idea. She would mess with him. She would get him all hot and horny then put him out in the cold. That would fix him and her mother.

The dinner seating was arranged by Jesse’s mother like every year. Jesse was seated next to Todd on his left side at the head table to the right of Jesse’s mother. The feast before them was of otherworldly size and extravagance. There were three separate Turkeys, one for each of the tables. Jesse’s plan was aided by all of the food and all of the table’s decorations. She could do whatever she wanted to Todd without the rest of the family seeing.

Halfway though the dinner Jesse slid her hand under the table to rest it on top of Todd’s thigh and began to slowly move up towards his package. He immediately stuck his hand on top of hers to stop her. He gradually lifted her hand around the edge of the table and placed it to the right of her plate. Twice more she tried the same tactic and twice more she was thwarted. She then removed her left shoe and crossed her legs so that she could use her toes to her advantage. Todd crossed his leg to the left and prevented her fun.

All throughout the dinner, Todd succeeded in forestalling Jesse from getting anywhere. Jesse’s plan was quickly falling apart and she needed to get back on track to humiliate this guy and get him to leave. The sooner he left; the sooner she could sneak out to the biker bar across town.

As she was pondering the situation, fate intervened in the form of a gravy boat. Uncle Jerry had asked Jesse to pass the gravy boat down her side of the table. With a properly timed flick of her wrist she knocked the gravy boat over into Todd’s lap drenching is well pressed Dockers. Todd leapt up as the hot gravy landed in his lap and ran for the bathroom.

“Jesse honey,” started her mother, “will you please go check and see if Todd is alright? If he needs a pair of pants to wear while I clean his, take him up to your father’s closet and see if he can find something that will fit.”

Jesse got up from the table in a huff and headed for the hallway bathroom. Fuck, Jesse thought, now this Todd guy is going to be here all night. Mom, will of course required that I entertain our guest like a good little girl. Dammit! I was looking forward to cock teasing those bikers tonight. This Todd guy just got on my bad side and he is going to PAY.

5. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

PART IV

Jesse rounded the corner and headed towards the hallway bathroom. Todd must have heard her coming because as soon as she was close enough to enter, the door shut, barring her way.

Jesse knocked. “Hey Todd, you in there?”

“Yes. I am just cleaning my pants. I’ll be out in a minute.”

“My Mom said she would clean those pants and that I am supposed to take you to my father’s closet to see if any of the pants will fit.”

“Okay,” replied Todd.

Jesse waited a moment. She heard the “unclick” of the lock and then the door opened. Todd handed his pants to Jesse and stepped out, having wrapped a towel around his waist.

“Come on, follow me.” Jesse led Todd upstairs, swaying her hips so that her round full butt teased him. She noticed that her father had left one of his slippers on the top step. As she reached the top of the stairs, she bent over to pick it up. Glancing past her left leg she noticed that Todd had averted his eyes so as not to look directly at her ass. Damn him, thought Jesse, he is not making this easy. I’ve got to get him to make a move so that I can call for Dad and have him thrown out of the house.

They both rounded the top of the stairs and entered her parent’s bedroom. Jesse pointed at the closet and then sat down on the bed.

“There’s the closet. See if there’s somethin’ that will fit.”

Todd approached the closet and opened it. After looking for about five minutes he found something he thought would fit. He turned back to Jesse and waited for her to leave. And waited. And waited.

“Well are you going to watch,” asked Todd?

“Yes.”

“Okay well I don’t feel comfortable with you watching.”

“Please. It is not as if I haven’t seen a dick before and judging from your embarrassment yours is nothing to write home about. Besides if you were a real man you’d just change in front of me without having to hide.”

“You must not have met very many real men then.” Todd turned to enter the bathroom and Jesse leapt from the bed and grabbed both his towel and the pants. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m having a little fun,” said Jesse with a wicked gleam in her eye. Jesse prepared herself to scream for her father. Todd started to turn around and stopped.

“Are you sure that you want me to turn around?”

“Come on you little sissy boy! Afraid I’ll see your baby cock.”

Todd continued to turn around and stood facing Jesse. Jesse knew that this was her chance to call for Dad, but then she glimpsed the pendulous mass strapped to Todd’s right leg.

“Oh my, that’s huge,” gasped Jesse.

6. kaientai

kaientai Member

fun story keep going

7. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I really enjoy this story. I hope you keep it up.

8. Jonesboy99

Jonesboy99 Member

GAAHHHHH!! Don't stop NOW!!!

9. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

Thanks for the interest in this story. I promise to submit more this weekend, but I have to study for some college exams.

10. millionman

millionman Well-Known Member

Bignthinkkev, I'm right there with you man. College sucks, but you got to do what you got to do. Good luck, but be sure to keep your story going and soon.

11. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

This is great fun! Keep it going. And remember we are all expecting a 'big' finish!

cheers

JJ

12. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

PART V

“Jesse? Are you okay?” Jesse awoke on the downstairs couch.

“Where am I?” asked Jesse.

“You’re downstairs on the couch. I brought you down after you fainted. You dad thought it would be best if you were downstairs so that he and your mom could better keep and eye on you. Then, your Aunt Ida decided to fall on the way out of the house and took Uncle Bob with her. So, your mom and dad asked me to look after you while they took your aunt and uncle to the hospital across town. Your Aunt Ida refused to be taken the local hospital because there were too many ‘ethnic’ doctors there.”

“How long have they been gone” asked Jesse with a little gleam in her eye?

“About twenty minutes.”

“Then they should be gone for at least another hour or two, depending on how stubborn Aunt Ida is going to be about her care. Come here and sit with me,” said Jesse as she patted the couch next to her.

Todd sat down next to Jesse. As soon as he sat down, Jesse began walking her fingers up his leg toward his crotch. “Let’s just have another look see at what you have hiding in your pants.” As Jesse said this, a huge grin grew to fill her entire being.

“Well since you asked so nicely, but let’s retire to your room so we can have a little more privacy. In the main room of the house is a compromised location.”

“If you insist,” Jesse obliged Todd.

She stood and extended her hand for Todd to take, leading ever so slightly, she headed toward the stairs. As she ascended the stairs, she made sure that Todd had another look at her round full bottom. This time she took notice that Todd was paying close attention to her ass.

They reached her door and opened it. She gracefully walked the length of the room to her bed and sat down. Leaning forward she beckoned Todd inside. Todd took this moment to look down the seemingly endless fathoms of Jesse’s cleavage. As the thought of Jesse’s naked breasts entered Todd’s mind, he lost the last semblance of control over his manhood and it began to swell.

“Go ahead and remove those pants, Tiger.”

At her prompting, Todd unbuckled his belt and slowly began pulling it free from the belt loops of her father’s pants. Once the belt had been removed, Todd began to unbutton his shirt, one white button at a time. Reaching the bottom of his shirt, he pulled it free of the pants, undid the cuffs, and discarded it upon the chair facing Jesse’s dresser. Todd looked back to Jesse to see that she too had removed her shirt exposing her large full breasts that were held prisoner in a slightly too small bra. He slowly pulled his undershirt up and over his head exposing his perfect six pack and massive pecs. Instinctually, he flexed the muscles of his arms, chest, and torso to show off his perfectly sculpted body. The clasp on the back of Jesse’s bra seem to take this move by Todd as the signal to let go and free Jesse’s chest.

The sight of Jesse’s voluptuous chest made Todd’s rod pop all three of its Velcro restraints and start to protrude down the front of his right pant leg. Jesse slipped off the bed to her hand and knees. She crawled sensuously toward the object of her affection, Todd’s cock. She reached for the button on Todd’s pants and he slapped her hand.

“Ah. Ah. Ahh. That’s a very bad girl. Go back and sit on your bed like a good girl or you’ll get none of this,” said Todd motioning toward the bulge that was reaching past knee of his pant leg.

Jesse did as she was told and sat back up on the bed. However, as she was sitting down she removed her skirt, revealing the fact that she had not been wearing panties this whole time. Todd noticed that she was visibly wet from thinking about what he had in his pants. Todd removed his shoes and socks from his left foot without much difficulty. He had trouble with his right sock because of his engorged member stretching passed the knee of his pants.

Jesse leaned over and turned on one of her jazz CDs. Todd took this as his chance to do a little strip tease for Jesse. He slowly began to dance to the music, but most of his movement was restricted due to his hard cock that was starting to pop the seam of the pants he wore. While Jesse watched with unwavering attention, he unbuttoned the pants. Jesse couldn’t stand it anymore and began to play with herself. Todd immediately stopped what he was doing and looked Jesse right in the eye, with a stern expression on his face.

“Jesse! Stop that! Good girls don’t play with themselves without asking permission first. And only good girls get to play with my friend Spike.” As Todd said this, he pointed to his cock, to indicate that its name was Spike. It was also at this point that the outline of head of Todd’s cock became extremely pronounced against the right pant leg. Jesse stopped playing with her pussy and gave Todd a mock look shame like a little girl.

“That’s better. Now we can continue with the Todd and Spike show.”

13. millionman

millionman Well-Known Member

Good buildup so far. Keep it going.

14. BigNThinkKev

BigNThinkKev Member

Just letting everyone know that I probably won't be posting until next weekend. I have two math finals to study for this weekend and I have to ace both finals to pass my classes. Once finals are overwith I will post conclusion to this story.

15. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

very hot

Draft saved Draft deleted