Home For The Holidays

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part One

I'd never seen such a perfect specimen of a man.

He was stood outside the front door of my house with a large smile on his face and his hand thrust out, waiting for me to shake it, but I didn't move.

I was speechless, staring at this young man before me. He might only have been average height, but he had floppy jet-black hair, down passed his ears and a light dusting of stubble that perfectly complemented his petite chiseled face. He wore a tight white t-shirt that showed off his slight, but toned frame and skin-tight jeans that excentuated his thighs perfectly. Think Tom Cruise, but taller and with a much better face.

"Hi, I'm Tony," he said and I eventually regained my composure and shook his hand.
"I, I, I'm Harry Gold, Jack's Dad," I managed.
"It's so kind of you to let me stay, Mr Gold," and with that he grabbed his hold-all and came in.

It was Easter and my oldest son, Jack, was back from Uni for three weeks. He'd asked if his mate, Tony, could stay as his parents were on a world cruise and had rented out their house. Given that I live in a seven-bedroom house with pool and gym, it was hard to decline. I wasn't especially keen to share the house with a rowdy student but Jack had insisted and I relented. How glad I was!

I should say that I'm not that old, forty-five and in great shape. I'm well over six-foot, 12 stone and still have a full head of hair. Generally I live alone since the divorce, my oldest daughter is twenty-three and lives with her boyfriend and my youngest two still live with their Mum. Of all my four kids, I'm closest to Jack.

"Great house Mr G," Tony said as he wandered about, taking it in. "Do I get my own room?"
"Yes, I'll take you up, but you'll have to share a bathroom with Jack as my daughters coming to stay soon and she has the guest suite."
"No probs Mr G, used to Jack's bathroom habits at Uni," and with that he chuckled.

I gave him the tour of the rest of the house, showed him the gym and pool, snooker room and bar. "Fancy a drink?" I said as we hovered around the bar. "Cheers Mr G, lager please"
I handed him a cold Bud and he guzzled it down. "Needed that," he said and I offered another. "You're out on the town later when Jack's back from his job aren't you?".
Tony nodded and told me about their plans for the evening. He guzzled his second beer and then headed off to change. As he left the room I couldn't help but gaze at his perfect tight bum. Was it wrong to fancy this kid? He was twenty-one after all.

I was dreaming about how I hoped the kid liked swimming so that I could see his body, when I heard a shout from upstairs;
"Mr G, can you help me a minute!"
I trotted off to see what the problem was, could see his bedroom door was fully open, so wandered in, but there was no sign of him. Then he shouted again, "I'm in here" and I realised he was in the bathroom.
As I walked in I was shocked to see Tony naked, but for a small towel wrapped around his waste. His body was everything I'd hoped it would be; perfectly toned, a gorgeous bronze tan and just the hint of a trail down from his belly button. I just couldn't help but look at him, but managed to regain my composure in the end
"I can't get the shower to work," he said.
I fiddled with it for a few minutes but couldn't get it going, "sorry, you can use the one in my room for now" and led him towards my bedroom.
He followed me in and patted my shoulder as i showed him how it worked. "Thanks Mr G" and I left the room, desperate to see more.

The front door banged and Jack announced he was home. He enquired after Tony and I explained about the bathroom. As he went upstairs, they obviously bumped into each other and I heard Jack say "Jesus Tony, why are you always naked".

That night I jacked-off more than once thinking about what more I might get to see.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Four

I splashed around waiting for him to appear. Eventually he did, wearing the slightly over-sized trunks. His small frame and dark brown tan reflected in the water as he arrived. Tony looked nervous and slightly sheepish as he appeared, the first time I'd seen this kid zapped of confidence.

He obeyed my every comand, eager to develop his swimming, although he constantly seemed to be checking no one was watching. After half-an-hour, I congratulated him on his progress and suggested he went to shower why I warmed down. I desperately wanted to see him naked, but the parent in me had managed to over-rule this urge and I decided to give him all the time he needed.

After ten minutes I figured he would be clear of the changing room, so headed in to shower. As I opened the door I was astonished to see him still in the changing room, with a towel wrapped around him, playing on his phone.
"Sorry, I'll come back later," I managed.
He looked up from his phone and responded casually, "sorry, Mr G, you carry on, I was just responding to a text."
I crept in nervously and moved some of my clothes around before dropping my trunks, whilst facing away from him, and headed to the shower. It took me a good few minutes to persuade my dick to move from the horizontal position and I was eventually able to leave the shower with something approaching a flacid penis.
It was almost inconceivable that Tony, that perfect specimen, would still be getting changed, but I needed to make sure I wasn't about to show-off my excited state.
To my utter amazement, he was still sat on a bench with the towel wrapped around his waist, as I emerged. He looked up from his phone again, but said nothing and this time stood up as if to get changed.

I couldn't help myself as he looked around for his underwear, I just had to keep my eyes on this gorgeous body in the hope he'd reveal all; I wasn't disappointed.
He half-turned away from me and then dropped his towel, giving me a perfect look at his small, tight and surprisingly hairy little arse. What a dream it was, everything I'd hoped and imagined. Then it got better, he turned towards me, to ask a question and I simply didn't have the decency to look away. He was now looking at me, looking at him -and I didn't care.

I got a clear and unobstructed view of his dick and it was beautiful. Ok, not the biggest by any means, but perfect. He had a small patch of neatly trimmed pubes just above the base of his penis, which was a nice thickness. His dick, in its flacid form was about 3.5 inches long and swung in-front of a large set of balls. His foreskin covered his entire glans, but had nothing to spare, just sufficient without creating overhang.

Eventually my conscious kicked in and I tried to start a conversation, but un-be known to me, my dick had given everything away and was now standing to its full attention, clearing the towel, which was inadequately wrapped around my waste.

He looked down, which in turn prompted me to try and re-arrange things.
"Don't" was the only word he used as he walked slowly towards me, staring straight into my eyes. He got as far as he could before my dick stopped him in his path. At that point he stopped looking into my eyes and instead knelt down and grabbed my dick with his hands.

Next he pulled back the rest of my foreskin and planted his lips around my glans. Just before i closed my eyes I saw his dick reach its full erection, all six inches on show, but the sensation in my dick forced my head backwards and I allowed 100% of my mind to focus on what Tony was doing to me.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Two

I couldn't immediately understand what the noise was that woke me. I'd been having a pretty amazing dream about me and One Direction in the sauna, when I was rudely interrupted. I looked down and my morning wood had pushed through the gap in my boxers. All eight inches in length and seven in girth were on display, my foreskin rolled back sufficiently to expose two-thirds of the glans. I gave it a couple of tugs as I was still coming around, then I realised what the noise was - it was the shower running in my en-suite!

I immediately wrestled with my dick to get it back in the boxers and jumped up from the king-size bed. I grabbed some shorts I'd dropped on the floor last night, to completely cover my bulge and crept towards me bathroom door. The shower stopped as I approached the door, which was ajar about six-inches. I tapped on the door and called out, "who's in there?"

Then I heard his voice reply, that soft hint of a South London accent; "sorry Mr G, it's Tony. You did say I could use your shower."

I was immediately excited and embarrassed at the same time; would I get to see him naked? But, did he spy my morning wood? I opted to play it cool, "no worries Tony, you take your time".

I headed downstairs and put on some coffee and toast. I couldn't believe Tony was up so early in the holidays, it was seven and I doubted the boys had been back before two in the morning. Then he appeared, wearing a tiny vest and running shorts. My dick fought with my shorts again!

"Why you up so early?" I asked as I poured him some coffee
"Jack pulled last night, left me on the sofa down here while he ruins her with that big dick of his in our room."
I actually did spit out some coffee as he said those words. Although he called me 'Mr G' he chatted with me as if we were old mates, and we'd only met yesterday. God I was falling for this kid.

He laughed as he saw the shock on my face. "Relax Mr G, we're room mates at Uni, we know a lot about each other"
"Too much, by the sounds of it," I managed.
"He gets all the girls at uni, right from the freshers week three years ago. They all talk about his monster dick and want a piece of it."
"There's some information a father doesn't want to hear about his son, Tony, and I think you've definately crossed that line," I said it in a jokey way, so as not to offend him, but I did find this conversation uneasy.

He seemed unperturbed by my mild scolding as he gulped down his coffee and turned to leave the room. He muttered something under his breadth, that I barely heard, but in my paranoid state, it sounded like he used the word 'hereditary,' and I blushed.

If I thought that conversation was painful, the next one was even worse. As I sat at the breakfast bar eating my toast and trying to concentrate on my newspaper, instead of Tony, Jack appeared, wearing a robe;
"Dad, Dad," he whispered, "do you have any condoms? We used the last ones last night?"
"What the fuck? No. Why don't you ask Tony?" I managed. Jesus this day was getting weird.
Jack just laughed at me, "er, I can't really ask him Dad, he's er, well, how can I put it? He doesn't exactly buy the same sort as me."
"Does it really matter what type it is?" I blurted out without thinking, then felt like a naive fool in front of my own son as he chuckled at me. "Oh, I get it now. You two know way way too much about each other!" I recovered.
"He still does ok with the girls though," Jack said.
Then it hit me, how would my own son, know he'd be ok coming to me for the right size? Then he answered the question for me, to my great relief, "are you sure you don't have any? I used to nick them from your bedside table."
"I'll go and check," I managed, returning shortly with a three-pack which Jack gratefully snatched off me. In his excitement his robe flung open revealling everything. "Sorry" he shrugged and ran off upstairs.

I decided I needed a swim, to relax, after the exploits of the early morning.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Nine

I made my excuses and left after twenty minutes of trying and failing to stand on the surf board. I figured it would be a good idea to leave the two of them alone. I showered and changed before I headed to the kitchen to prepare for the evening meal.

I threw a few ingredients into a casserole dish as I chatted and caught up with Beth. I told her about Kieran's eighteenth birthday party in July, which he'd persuaded me to host, but she was unable to get time off work. It was hard to believe that in a few months time I'd have four adult children, with my other daughter having turned 18 last year. 'I'm still in my early forties I kept telling myself'.

"How are things between you and Sky, it must be two years now?" I asked when the rest of the conversation had dried up.
She shrugged her shoulders, "not that great, he seems to spend every waking moment with his mates, especially since the fertility issue came to light."
I was taken-aback by this, surely they weren't trying for kids already? I had to probe, "you're only 23, what do you want kids for now?"
"Oh we don't, yet. I know I do want them before I'm thirty, but we found out earlier this year we can't have them."
I ushered her over to a comfy chair and put my arm around Her, "go on."
"We'll Sky and his mates heard that you can make money from donating sperm, so they all went to the clinic together. The only thing was, when they tested Sky, he was infertile. I don't mean low sperm count, I mean none at all!"
"Can't they do anything?"
She shook her head and started sobbing. "We haven't had sex since, he's completely withdrawn from me and just spends his time drunk or high."

We talked some more and then I realised I hadn't seen the boys emerge from the pool yet, so I asked Beth to check on the dinner while I made an excuse to see what they were up to. I walked passed the pool but couldn't see them, so made my way to the changing suite. I could hear some voices so I gradually pushed the door open and crept in.

They were so engrossed in their liaison that they didn't notice me stood in the corner of the room. I could see Sky stood up, totally naked, with Tony knelt in front of him, mouth wrapped around Sky's dick. He withdrew his mouth and instead gave Sky's dick a couple of tugs.

Sky's dick had extended a good eight inches in length, but was still to thin, I'm guessing no more than 3.5 inches in thickness and even though he was now fully erect, he still had a good half-an-inch of foreskin overhang. His dick also bent upwards at the end, in fact it also tilted to one side, it basically looked like a broken twig.

Tony caught sight of me and smiled as he wrapped his mouth around Sky's penis again. Sky was enjoying the moment with his eyes closed and the occasional grunt. After another minute, Sky let out a mighty scream and Tony shot back expecting to be covered in cum.

What happened was a very disappointing drip that eventually seeped out of Sky's foreskin, but no great fountain of juice. Tony looked a bit confused, as if to query if Sky had indeed cum and he yanked back Sky's abundant foreskin to allow the cum to escape. Sky screeched, "ouch, that hurt man. I have a very tight foreskin," and with that he looked around and saw me standing there.

Thankfully I was now wearing jeans, which disguised my hard-on and I was able to stand there with a disapproving look. Sky was horrified and attempted some excuses, but realised it was in vein. It took little more than five minutes for him to agree to finish with Beth and I promised not to tell her what I'd seen. As he left the changing room to keep his part of the bargain, I looked at Tony, who was still naked.
"He was fucking weird," Tony said as he started to put on some clothes
"Notice you had a hard-on though," I shot back
"We'll I am twenty-one and horny as fuck. Jealous?"
"A little," I admitted. He squeezed my arse and said, "no need, still fancy getting your meat inside me sometime soon," and with that he left the room.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Three

I was pretty pleased with my pace, 100 lengths of my 18-metre pool in just over half-an-hour. The pool was indoor but overlooked the garden and I could see Tony was sitting on one of the loungers and chatting on his phone. It was still only ten, but the day was warming up nicely and Tony had already removed his shirt.

I walked to the changing suite, which sat between my pool and the small gym. Although big enough for four people to use at once, it only had one shower and I lived alone for most of the year so almost never needed to share it. Probably only half-a-dozen times since I bought the house have Jack and I used it at the same time. We weren't particularly shy in front of each other, but it was only since he'd gone to Uni that we'd occasionally changed together.

The first time, about two years ago, I remember another slightly embarrassing conversation in that very changing suite. I was showering when he walked in, he was slightly embarrassed when he saw me and offered to leave, but since he was nineteen I told him it was ok. Anyway after a few minutes I could see something was on his mind as we changed together, then he asked me;
"Sorry Dad, just wondered why me and Kieran (his brother) were circumcised?"
"What makes you ask now?" I enquired
"Well, I guess I'd always assumed you would be as well and it was family tradition or something."
I smiled, fair question I thought, after all his parents had allowed a doctor to mutilate him as a baby.
"Being honest Jack, it's not something I would have chosen, but your Mum's family had always done it and she said it was more hygienic. It was something wealthy families did in the past, but I wish I'd put up more of a fight."
He didn't respond, so I felt the need to say something, "really sorry. Is it a problem for you?"
He shook his head. "No, I guess it didn't bother me until I saw, well, you know, we're not the same."
"She tried to make me have it done, but I refused. Guess I was glad it was my decision. Sorry you didn't get that choice."
He shrugged his shoulder and said "no worries," and we never spoke of if again.

Anyway, I showered after my swim, dried down and examined my body in the mirror "not bad for a man in my forties" I said to myself. I had a toned and slim body, short brown hair and stood at well over six-foot. My dick was its normal flacid size, about five inches, not counting my 1/4 inch of foreskin overhang. Having sold my business three years ago I'd retired early and had plenty of time to spend in the gym.

As I checked the guns in the mirror, Tony walked in. I scrambled around for my towel and covered my modesty,
"Not bad Mr G," he said, leaving me spluttering for words,
"you, what?" I managed
He smiled, "the guns, Mr G, the guns, not bad for a man your age."
"Oh, thanks," I managed, then I was sure he winked at me, but maybe I imagined it.

"You using the pool?" I asked
"Oh no, can't swim" he shot back
"Really? Right that's it," I said, "I'm going to teach you whilst you're here".
"I'm not sure, it's a bit embarrassing that I can't swim,"
"Precisely, that's why you can learn here, with no one watching"
"What about Jack, he'd know?" He argued back
"Given the intimate details you two know about each other, I don't see why him knowing this about you is a problem" I shot back.
"I don't have any trunks?"
"Third draw down, I pointed and he lifted some bright red shorts"
I dropped my towel and put on my own shorts again, "I'll leave you to get changed, see you poolside.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Eleven

I was still pretty pissed-off with the boys the next morning, so decided to treat Beth to a day's retail therapy, hoping to cheers her up and to get me out of the house. I'd had a couple of apologetic texts from Jack during the day and he'd offered to get takeaway pizza in for when we got back.

By six-thirty, the four of us were scattered amongst the three large sofas in the TV room, the boy's still nursing their hangovers, as we munched through the pizza and watched the latest Marvel film.
Tony had barely said anything and looked particularly ropey. He and Jack had both opened a bottle of lager each, but neither had drunk more than a few drops by the time we reached the end of the film.
"Callum and Shin said they'd pop over this evening, if thats alright Dad," Jack said as the credits rolled.
I grunted an agreement. These were both old school friends of Jack, presumably also back for the holidays. Neither had ever been any trouble, so I was pretty sure things wouldn't get out if hand again.

At nine the doorbell rang and Jack jumped up to get the door. We were on our second film by then, but none of us were particularly interested in Beth's choice of a soppy Hugh Grant comedy. Jack returned with his visitors and they politely popped there heads in the door to say hello.

Callum looked like he'd finally stopped growing, now around 6ft 6, he was tall and gangly with a mop of red hair and pale skin. It looked like he'd attempted to grow a goatee but this was a feeble effort. Shin was British, but of Japanese decent. He was only about 5ft 6, had straight black hair and was muscular. His tiny nose attempted to keep the black-rimmed glasses in place, but they looked like they'd fall of at any moment.
Jack, patted Tony on the shoulder and signalled him to leave and join them, "okay if we use the card table Dad? We're gonna play a game or two of poker,"
"Ok," I shouted as they left the room, "but only small bets, you're all still students!" I continued but wasn't sure they'd heard me.

I woke up and wondered where I was for a second, then realised I'd fallen asleep on the sofa. Beth had gone, I checked the time; one o'clock, and cursed myself for not having turned-in yet. I stumbled around the room, turning off lights and headed to the kitchen for water. As I passed the snooker room I saw the light was on and heard laughter realising the boys must still be playing poker. I popped in to say goodnight, but was shocked by what I encountered.

The boys were sat around the card table in various states of undress. Tony had most of his clothes still on, whereas Jack had clearly lost everything and was in the process of getting another drink from the bar as his monster dick swung from side-to-side.
Callum was down to his briefs and Shin was just removing his penultimate item of clothing as I joined.

They'd clearly had a lot to drink again and all giggled as I arrived. "You did tell us not to gamble too much money Dad," Jack slurred again before continuing, "so after Tony cleaned us out we decided to play strip poker to keep it interesting,"
"Whatever," I managed and turned to go to bed, but before I could leave, Jack thrust a beer in my hand, "go on, have a beer, we're nearly done,"
He plonked himself on a bar stool to watch over proceedings and I decided stay, just to check things didn't get out of hand. In any event, there was an outside chance I'd get to see Tony naked again.

Tony lost the next hand and removed his t-shirt, revealling his perfectly toned body again. Callum was sat opposite, his skinny, pale body looked dreadful in comparison, especially when combined with a thick patch of red hair between his nipples. As they played the next hand, Callum lost and looked horrified. There were cheers and shouts from the other three boys, insisting he remove his briefs, but he was very reluctant as he stood up, he couldn't bare to drop them.

Feeling for the kid, I stepped in and suggested they all headed to bed now as it was late. The last thing I wanted was an image of this scrawny kids dick in my head before I closed my eyes. They all appeared to agree but Jack shot off the bar stool and yanked down Callum's briefs before anyone realised what was happening.

The room froze for a few seconds as everyone seemed almost compelled to look at what had just been revealed. Tony reacted first, "what the fuck is that!" He shouted.
As I focussed on him, I couldn't believe what I was looking at; his dick was massive, probably the longest and fattest flacid dick I had ever seen. It was around 7 inches long and 5.5 in girth and flopped down below a slightly unimpressive set of balls. He had a big thick patch of red pubes, untrimmed and unruly. He had some foreskin, but only enough to cover about half of the glans.

He quickly tried to pull up his briefs again, but simply couldn't get his meat back in the briefs.
"Why you embarrased man?" Tony said, "You should be showing it off like Jack does"
Callum didn't respond, still fighting to get his pants on,
"How come I didn't know about that?" Jack said,
"He never used to shower after sports," Shin offered up, "God knows why,"
"Yes, having a tiny dick never stopped you showering," Jack laughed and pointed at Shin.
Shin laughed and unprompted, pulled his own boxers down revealling his dick. He giggled and swirled his waist around as if to make his dick swing. My god it was small, probably only two inches long sitting on a protruding set of balls. He also had an untrimmed bush of straight, black pubes, which did little to excentuate the penis. After a few seconds he decided to pull back his foreskin, which seemed to make his dick look slightly more defined.

But Tony couldn't take his eyes off Callum's meat. "How can someone so thin have a dick that big?" He said. Jack laughed, "it must be fake"
"If it's like that flacid, how big is it erect?" Tony said and Callum stopped wrestling with his pants and finally started to enjoy the attention.
Callum smiled "massive," he said and grinned.
Tony reached into his pocket and threw down the hundred quid he'd won that night, " show us and it's yours,"

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Twelve

"This is getting too fucking weird, I'm off," Jack said as he grabbed his boxers and wrestled with his dick to get it back in his underwear. He left the room and said sorry to me as he exited.

Callum, who had managed to get his pants back on, looked at Tony and then at the £100 on the table. "No way, man."
Tony reached into his pocket and pulled out another £100, throwing it on the table, "two-hundred quid to show us how big that thing in-between your legs is hard,"
I felt uncomfortable at this point, "I think everyone should go home now, it's late,"
Tony looked at me in disgust, "don't you want to see what's just put you and Jack in the shade,"
"Quite honestly I don't care, I think it's time everyone went to...." But as I was saying it, Callum had pulled down his underwear and was tugging on his ginger meat.
Shin started laughing. "I'm going to do it as well, let's see how small I am!"

Within a few seconds Callum had achieved his epic size. It wasn't just the size either, it was perfectly straight and completely horizontal. The length was something I'd probably only seen in a porn film, over 10 inches long, no kidding, and eight inches in girth. His helmet was full revealled; juicy, plump and dark pink.

Tony couldn't take his eyes off it, "how the fuck do you get that in a women?" He said. Callum shrugged, "never tried."
Tony laughed, "seriously man, you're a twenty-one year old virgin?"
Callum confirmed, with no shame.

"What about this then?" We had almost forgotten about Shin, but he'd managed to register no-more than four inches long and three in girth. His dick also curved upwards slightly and his foreskin remained retracted.

It was bizarre to be looking at two completely different specimens. Shin, was actually really good looking, but with a tiny penis, whereas Callum was unattractive, but for this thing between his legs.
"What about you then Shin, you a virgin?" Tony said.
"No way man, I love sex, great at it as well, when you're my size you have to be great at it."

I encouraged the boys to dress and head home after the drink-fuelled excitement. As I locked the door behind them, Tony wandered up to me and wrapped his arms around me, "I think I'm ready to try and get your meat inside me," he said.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Thirteen

We charged upstairs kissing and grabbing each others bodies as we made our way into my bedroom. I whipped off Tony's shirt and yanked down his shorts leaving him with just his boxers on. In the meantime he had literally ripped off my top and pulled down my trousers and underwear in one move. I had a semi, so my glans was only starting to peak through my smooth foreskin.

Tony bent down and starting sucking my dick, rolling his lips and tongue along my shaft, managing to get further down this time - he was learning! The sensation was amazing as he drove deeper and deeper down his throat. I was now at my maximum size, 8x7, and throbbing with joy, I loved the sight of this handsome kid with his head pulsating my cock.

He withdrew and stood up to face me, kissing me on the lips and then pulled down his own boxers, revealling his thick six inches of delicious meat, foreskin safely retreating behind his thick cock-head. I gave him a couple of tugs as we stood opposite each other and then he declared he was ready.

We shuffled onto the bed, kissing and stroking each other's bodies as we did, then I reached into my bedside table and pulled out a condom. He grabbed it off me, tore at the packet with his mouth and expertly rolled it onto my dick within seconds. I then passed him some lube and he ripped it open and squirted the lot over my dick.

I was laying face-up on on the bed, Tony turned around and positioned himself with his back to me, then he gradually started to lower himself onto my dick.

The next part was not particularly sexual, I'm afraid to say. Anyone that remembers their first time having a dick stuck up their arse, might testify to it not be the greatest experience, and for Tony it wasn't. We tried various different positions, bucket-loads of lube and various other things, but Tony couldn't handled more than half my meat. After giving up and with both dicks more flacid than erect, we just cuddled and rocked each other to sleep.

I woke first in the morning and just stared at this beautiful man lying next to me. I loved looking at his large balls and perfect foreskin, nicely protecting his helmet. His toned body had great definition and I just adored the way his floppy black hair was sprawled over his face.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "sorry', he said without moving.
I kissed him on the lips, "no need to apologise, it was a great night,"
"But what about sex?" He said as he pushed himself up
"Sex is more than just sticking a dick up someone's arse," I said, and gave him another reassuring kiss.
"I wanted it so badly," he said and grabbed my dick with his hand. I quickly achieved my full eight inches and within seconds he had his mouth around my dick again. Within minutes he was tasting pre-cum, but he kept working it harder and faster. I gave him warning, but he ignored it and took in my full load of juice. He looked up, smiled and swallowed the lot.

"You see," I said, "that's great sex,"
"I still want anal," he said and looked at me with puppy-dog eyes.
"My advice, for what it's worth, is to try it with someone smaller, like Shin,"
Tony smiled, "yes, Shin,"
I reminded him I'd said 'like Shin', but i got the distinct impression he'd ignored the word 'like.'

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Six

Tony scrambled over me, still with his own cum dripping from his chest, pushed me backwards and spread my legs apart, allowing him to shuffle his body in between them.

He looked me up and down, and with excitement, grabbed my dick with his right-hand planting his mouth around it. For the first few seconds my dick remained flaccid allowing him to squeeze his tongue inside my foreskin and lick around the inside. It quickly grew to its full eight inches and my foreskin retracted to cover the usual one-third of my glans.

He paused for a second, as if now relishing the mighty challenge facing him, and went to work with his lips. He was less ambitious than before, only attempting to swallow about two-thirds of my shaft, but maintained the rhythm perfectly this time. I looked down at the twenty-one year olds head bobbing up and down on my dick and could barely believe my luck. This was after all the most handsome man I'd ever met.

He gabbed by large balls with his right hand and gently caressed them as he continued pumping my dick. He worked hard for well over ten minutes before I gave him fair warning, and he gently removed his mouth as I spewed my load over my own chest. I managed a good eight or nine high spurts but the total amount of cum must have been only half of Tony's: well, he was over twenty years younger than me!

He looked at his work, winked at me and then gave my chest a lick, sucking in a few drops of my juice.

We both then hugged for a few minutes, saying nothing and kissing sporadicly. Eventually he spoke as we lay, gazing over each others bodies, "I've seen only one dick as big as that before, and that was your son's"
I laughed, "I guess I should be a little worried about you seeing Jack's fully erect penis." It actually didn't bother me what happened between them.
Tony began to protest, "oh don't worry Mr G, your son is as straight as they come. We've shared a girl or two in the past, that's all. And I tell you what, they always want him inside them. It is like you two are dick twins, well apart from the obvious...'
I laughed again, "yes, he had a go at me about him being circumcised a while back" As I said this, I pulled back Tony's foreskin, as if to mimick a cut dick.
'Well it certainly hasn't affected his ability to pull the birds!" His foreskin rolled back naturally and we sat in silence again for a few more minutes.

We showered together and dressed quickly, aware Jack was still in the house with this latest girl, but the conversation seemed to dry-up as we left the changing room. Things had become awkward, maybe he regretted what we'd just done, I feared.

I was making lunch when Jack finally re-appeared. He encouraged the girl to leave with a dismissive kiss and virtually threw her out the door.
"Good night?" I asked as I prepared some salad.
"Alright, she was a bit if a goer, but not girlfriend material." Jack clearly had no intention of seeing her again.
"Did Tony pull?" I asked, trying to sound uninterested.
"He did actually, they were mates, but according to her mate, he let her sleep in his bed and spent the night on the sofa. Obvious didn't like the look of her when he got her home."
"Weird, does he do that often?"
"Well the girls flock to him, he's a great looking bloke, but quite often walks away with no one. He's really picky."

We both picked at the salad, I told Jack that his sister and her boyfriend would be arriving that afternoon. He rolled his eyes, "I can't stand that bloke, what's he call himself? Sky? What sort of name is that for a bloke? And I tell you what Dad, I think he might be a bit bent, last time I was down I'm pretty sure I caught him checking out my package."
I tried to make a joke of it, "you think everyone fancies you," but I was now intrigued. It had never occurred to me about Sky, but then I didnt really like him either. Nevertheless, this might need exploring...

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Fourteen

I woke late and noticed Tony was already up. He'd left a brief note on the pillow, "out for the day, xxx" and I slowly got myself ready. I checked my phone, Beth had texted to say she'd gone out with an old school friend. As I made some coffee Jack appeared, "sorry about last night Dad,"
He looked rough, "two nights in a row I've had you and your mates naked in the house, if I was the suspicious type I'd say something was going on."
Jack laughed, "promise it won't happen again, although I am getting a bit worried about Tony,"
"What to you mean son?"
"I've noticed he seems to somehow instigate me and other mates getting naked, much more often than he's naked with girls,"
I laughed, "Tony's as straight as they come, anyway he's got a daughter hasn't he?"
"You've got four kids, and that doesn't stop you!" Jack shot back.

We rarely spoke about it between us, and certainly not with anyone else, but Jack and Beth both knew I was gay.
if people think telling your parents is hard, coming out to your kids is treble that. I'd made the decision after the affair came to light that my oldest two should know. They were both over sixteen and capable of handling it, plus I didn't want their Mum dropping it casually into conversation over breakfast. Jack was kind of in denial and hadn't told his friends, hence his comment a few days ago about needing to find me a wife in front of Tony.

It all came to a head five years ago;

I'd been with Alison since we met at eighteen and hadn't really contemplated not bring straight. She became pregnent when we were both twenty-one and I had four kids by the time I was twenty-seven. By the time I was thirty, I began to realise things weren't quite right and my supposed mid-life crisis happened just before I turned forty.

We'd had a fantastic gardener at our family home, who was with us one day a week for ten years. Cole was a large, slightly rotund Caribbean man with a great sense of humour. He was About five years older than me, his wife, a thin, blonde lady used to do some occasional cleaning. Anyway, he started to bring his son to work after he'd left school. Although he was sixteen, he developed early and looked a lot older. However, even though his son, Jude, was quite flirty I didn't go anywhere near him until he'd turned eighteen - well his eighteenth birthday to be exact.

I gave him this great birthday present, a watch and he decided to come and thank me after his birthday party. The knock on the door was at about one in the morning, and as I opened it suspiciously, Jude was stood there smiling a toothy grin.

He was handsome, tall at about 6ft 2 and quite thin, but his work in the gardens had toned his body, evident through his tight t-shirt. He was mixed-race, beautifully clear skin and kept his hair very short. I invited him in, but as he started to come through the door he pounced on me and started kissing me, knocking me backwards into the sofa.

Before I knew what was happening he'd whipped off his shirt and trousers. As I was dressed for bed, he just yanked down my bottoms and glared at my meat, "epic, I knew it!" He said. He gave my dick a couple of yanks and I was quickly at my eight inches.

I'd been a passenger up until now but decided it was time to get involved and i put my hands inside his boxers to see what he was packing. I pulled his foreskin back and forth a few times and his meat quickly forced it's way out of his underwear.

I looked at his dick, it was a unusual shape, long enough, probably about seven inches and started a good six inches girth at the base of the shaft, but it tappered, getting thinner until his bell-end was probably only four inches in girth. His foreskin still covered three-quarters of his glans when fully erect and I suspected he had plenty to spare when flaccid.

We were both naked and the kid resumed control, sitting me down on the sofa and positioning himself in front of me as he forced himself onto my massive dick. He barely flinched as his arse absorbed all of it with ease. He then started pounding up and down as he squealed with delight. He came first, delivering all of his juice over my chest, before I emptied my load inside him.

He quickly got back up, kissed me on the forehead and threw back on his clothes before leaving without saying a word. The whole experience had lasted no more than ten minutes, but it was amazing.

These brief encounters would happen pretty regularly until one day, several months later, Alison discovered us and the marriage ended.

Having told jack and Beth the truth, I assumed they would have mentioned it to my younger two by now, although neither had ever broached the subject with me.

As I looked at Jack I could tell something was bothering him, "what is it son," I said.
Jack looked at me, and with a tear in his eye said, "dad, I've knocked this girl up and her brothers want to kill me."

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part seventeen

The door clicked open and that beautiful, cheeky, smiley face of Tony's appeared through it. He had the look of the cat that got the cream, and I suspected cream was involved!

It was just gone eleven and Beth and Jack had already gone to bed whilst I was sat on my own in the lounge. Tony was wearing a tight white t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket and he came and plonked himself down as the movie finished.

"Good day?" I asked, knowing that Tony was desperate to tell me all.
"Yep. I am no longer an anal Virgin!" He smirked as he said it, perhaps hoping to make me jealous.
"That's great, I honestly didn't think Shin was gay."
"He described himself as pan-sexual. Apparently he'll do anything to anything! He just loves sex and he's bloody good at it. How did you know it was him?"
"Jack and I spotted you to walking this afternoon and I guessed what you were up to."
"Don't mind do you?" He asked
"No, it's good for you to try the field, just be careful, I don't want go through today again in a hurry."

We chatted some more and Tony told me in rather a lot of detail how he and Shin had spent the day. Apparently Shin's four inches curves upwards slightly which created a unbelievable sensation as he pumped Tony's arse.

I have to be honest, as he told me the story, my dick got rather excited and I shuffled around on my seat so that it wasn't noticed. When he'd finished the details, he came and sat next to me, putting his hand on my crotch, "someone's excited," he said and smiled.
I couldn't resist and grabbed the kids head with both my hands and started kissing him passionately. He responded by undoing my trousers and releasing my meat from its underwear. The full eight inches were on display and he tugged slightly on my foreskin as he played with my penis. Eventually he moved to full on masterbating me and within a couple of minutes, my dick erupted nine long, thick strands of creamy semen.

He stood up and undid his pants, revealling his six inches of goodness and moved my head gradually onto it. I worked his dick hard with my mouth and within seconds he was screaming, but this time I kept my mouth firmly around his dick and I felt twelve squirts hit the back of my mouth. I gleefully swallowed the lot and stood up to kiss him.

We both showered together in my bathroom and didn't bother dressing, instead we lay naked on the bed together, hugging and caressing each other, but nothing more than that. It was a lovely way to fall to sleep that night.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Five

Although me eyes were closed I could tell Tony was struggling with my size. He'd have a couple of thrusts with his head, but then have to withdraw his mouth and breath again. He was able to get down about five of my eight inches, but no more and not with any rhythm. He was clearly inexperienced with a man and particularly with someone of my size.

I opened my eyes and decide to give him another lesson.

I knelt down beside him, ignoring the hard floor and gazed at him for a second. "Sorry," he said, but I just my index finger to his lip to indicate he needed to be quiet. Then I moved my lips to his and began to kiss him gently. As I did this, I put my right hand through the longish black hair and gently massaged his head. With my left, I ran my fingers slowly down his spine until I got to his crack then gently worked my hand around his waist until I reached the base of his dick.

I teased him with my left hand, swirling it around between his belly button and the base of his penis, without actually touching his dick. As I was teasing with my left hand, I gradually moved my right hand from his head down to his back. This allowed me to lean forwards slightly and move my lips from his to his right ear, from there I kissed down the side of his neck and then move on to the first of his nipples.

At this point I gradually tipped him backwards so that he was now flat on his back, I then released both my hands and straddled his body so that, as I was knelt above him, our dicks almost touching.

I leaned forward again and continued my work on his nipples, before slowly heading down to his belly button, I circled this with my tongue and then moved, snails pace, down his treasure trail. By the time I'd reached the base of his dick, he already looked like he was going to explode.

I teased him for a little longer before finally tackling his meat. This was the first time i'd got a proper look at it. He grown to six inches long and must have been at least five inches in girth. His foreskin had fully pulled back on its own, revealling a plump, dark purple bell-end.

I started at the tip of his dick with my tongue, and tickled around the glans before doing two laps of the bottom of the helmet, paying particular attention to the frenulum. At this point I decided to hit him with it and in one move I swallowed the whole of his dick and pressed down hard with my lips as they swept backs and forwards from tip to base.

He squealed in pleasure and within seconds I was tasting pre-cum, but I didn't stop, I kept going "oh god, no, I'm goin to cum," he screamed and arched his body back. I kept going and to complete the lesson I used my spare left hand to rub over his balls and finish by slightly inserting my middle finger into his arse.

His whole body jerked rapidly, causing me to let his dick slip out of my mouth as it issued a dozen or more thick, creamy splits of juice, enough to father a hundred kids.

As he panted and started to slow his rapid breathing, I could see his whole chest was covered in cum. I smiled to myself, 'this cocky kid has a lot to learn' I thought.

He pushed himself up, still lying down, but now resting on his forearms and shaking his head, "fucking hell Mr G, that was fucking epic,"
I smiled at him, "glad you enjoyed it," then I looked down at my dick, which had now returned to its near-flaccid state. I gave a couple of tugs on my foreskin and looked back at him, "what are you going to do about this then," I said and he smiled back at me with that cheeky, perfect mouth, before replying, "quite a lot, let me take a look...'

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Eight

As I opened the door I was greeted by Beth's infectious smile, she bounded towards me, gave me a hug and kissed me on both cheeks. Stood behind her was Sky, her drip of a boyfriend, he looked exactly what he was; a surfer dude. He was about 6 ft tall, skinny, with long blonde hair virtually to his shoulders. He always wore an over-sized shirt, with only three buttons done-up, the rest revealling his bare chest. He had baggy Bermuda shorts and flip-flops, despite it still only being April. He was 28, five years older than my daughter, but still acted like a teenager. When he spoke he sounded like he was permanently stoned, which I suspected he was.

They'd come up from Cornwall, where he was a surf instructor and my daughter worked for a digital start-up. I knew she supported him financially, which didn't help in my feelings towards him. Anyway, I greated him politely with a handshake and invited them in.

"Oh my," Beth said as she was greated by Tony in the kitchen, "aren't you handsome!"
"This is the infamous Tony," I said introducing the three of them, it was interesting to see that Sky didn't look Tony in the face as they shook hands. Was it jealousy or infatuation?

After a coffee and quick catch-up Beth disappeared to her room to unpack and I cleared the cups away, leaving Tony and Sky together. I winked at Tony as I Ieft and he smiled back at me. I found Sky incredibly difficult to have a conversation with, one-word answers were his stock responses and I never understood what my outgoing daughter saw in him: "He must have a fucking big dick" Jack said last time they were down. I didn't like to think about that in regards to what he was doing with my daughter.

To my surprise, as I re-entered the room, the boys were engaged in a full conversation, Sky even looked enthusiastic as he talked Tony through some of his best surfing moves. Tony had a glint in his eye which suggested he had a plan;
"I don't think I could surf, I wouldn't be able to stand up on a board," Tony said in a self-depreciating manner.
"It's easy, man," Sky responded, "I'd be able to teach you in about twenty minutes," he boasted. I smiled, knowing exactly where this was going. God, Tony was good.
"Ok then, if you're that good, show me now," Tony challenge.
"Er, well, we need to have the right equipment." Sky argued
Then I decided to chip in; "we have a pool, I have a surf board somewhere, spare trunks and towels, what more do you need?"
Beth appeared back in the room, obviously having heard the last part of the conversation "go on Sky, teach Tony, and while your at it, you can show Dad!"
I false protested, but this had gone better than I'd hoped and eventually the three of us headed to the pool.

As we walked into the changing room, I pointed Sky to the draw with the trunks in, he looked a little sheepish as he searched around for a pair. I decided to go first, to show I had no inabition and dropped by shorts and underwear. I walked over to the draw, with my five inches of flaccid meat rocking, which caused Sky to turn away in embarrassment. I took my time searching for the right pair of trunks and then pulled them up, flicking my dick into them in the final move.

In the meantime, Tony had stripped to his underwear, walking around with just his CK's on. This had got Sky's attention as he'd turned away from me, he kept tilting his head towards Tony in anticipation of him dropping his underwear.

Finally, Tony dropped his boxers, revealling his 3.5 inches of uncut goodness; the balls large and low-hanging. Tony walked over to get some swim shorts and as he did this, Sky's eyes followed him. Eventually he remembered himself and dropped his own pants, away from us with his back turned. To be fair to the bloke, he had a tidy arse, virtually hairless and tight. However he stumbled as he tried to put on his trunks quickly and turned 180 degrees as he tried to recover. At this point he revealed his package to Tony and I; a pale white, thin cock and tiny balls. He'd trimmed his blonde pubes above his dick, which although thin, was quite long, possibly about my five inches flaccid, but it looked way too thin. What didn't help its appearance was an abundance of excess foreskin, I'm guessing about 1.5 inches of overhang, making my 1/4 inch overhang look like I was cut!

He seemed embarrassed and quickly pulled the shorts up and tried to start a conversation. What was interesting was that although Sky was clearly looking at Tony's dick, he wasn't in the slightest bit aroused, it was therfore inconclusive as to whether he was gay or bi or straight.

I trusted Tony would get the answer before the day was out.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Ten

As we sat munching through our dinner, I was still in awe of Tony; within five hours of Beth and Sky arriving he'd managed to break them up - something that I'd been hoping for for the past two years. Beth had taken her dinner to her room, too upset at the break-up to make small-talk at the table. I sat listening to Jack and Tony making plans for their evening out. Quite honestly I needed the rest and was grateful for the quiet evening; I could barely believe that Tony had only arrived yesterday.

I turned in early, but couldn't resist another jerk-off with thoughts of my morning with Tony. His perfect body, beautiful face and nice cock; I imagined getting hold of it again in my mouth. I shot-off six good spurts and managed to catch them in a tissue, before finally nodding off.

My hopes for a great nights sleep were dashed as the boys arrived home drunk about 1am. They'd made a racket downstairs making some toast and barged into my room, flicking on the lights as they came in;
"Wakey, wakey Dad," Jack slurred.
I shot up, "what the..." and realised they were wasted, "no girls tonight boys?" I teased.
"Not tonight, the ladies have a night-off from Jack's monster," and as Tony said it, he grabbed Jack's bulge. They both giggled and flopped onto my bed.

"Oh Dad, really? At your age?" Jack shouted out as he lifted up my used tissue that he'd managed to lay on.
I was mortified and unable to respond. Tony laughed, "Mr G, good on you,"
"You definately need to get another wife Dad," Jack said, slurring again.
I just laughed it off and looked at Tony, but he was Focused on Jack.
"If Jack got his cock from you, Mr G, I'd have thought you'd have no trouble with the ladies," and Tony winked at me.
Jack laughed again, "oh I did, I might not have got Dad's eyes, but I definately got his cock," and with that Jack pulled down my boxers, revealling my uncut 5 flaccid inches. I was shocked and massively pissed off, yanking my boxers right back up, "you two had better go to bed now."
"Sorry Dad," but as he said it I got up from the bed and headed for the door. "I'm going to check you two have locked-up properly and when I get back, I want you gone."
They giggled again and as I was leaving I could see Jack trying to get up and wrestling with his t-shirt.

I gave them five minutes and was still pretty pissed off as I went back into my room. As I got back in, I found them both still on my bed, comatose, one lying sideways across the Middle and the other vertical with their head on my pillow. Although neither had managed to find the energy to leave my room, they'd both managed to strip ALL of their clothes off.

I thought about yelling at them, but didn't have the heart as they looked so peaceful. I looked at Tony, that beautiful man, stark naked on my bed and wished it was me lying there, instead of my Twenty-one year old son. They had completely different shaped bodies, Jack was taller, blonde and bulkier, whereas Tony was skinnier, dark-haired and hairier from the waist down. Both had worked-out and were in good shape.

I watched Tony as he turned over, revealling that beautiful cock again, he was possibly slightly aroused, his 3.5 inches had grown at least an inch, with his cock head beginning to show through his foreskin. Jack on the other hand was at his 5 inch flacid, no sign of arousal, circumcised dick resting gently on his thigh.

I remembered that it had been quite a few months since I'd had two naked men in my bed. That memory had made my dick began to swell again, so I left my bedroom and filled another tissue in a different bedroom.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Seven

Tony re-appeared shortly after lunch, seemingly in a sulky mood. This wasn't a particularly attractive look for the kid and he needed to snap out of it, I decided.

After Jack departed for his holiday job, I moved out to the garden to join Tony on the loungers, "are you alright?" I said as I sat down
Tony didn't say anything, instead he just shook his head and looked back at his phone.
"I'm sorry if you're regretting what happened earlier, I shouldn't have let it happen,"
This prompted an immediate response from the kid,"No, it's not that, I don't regret it for a minute,"
"What is it then?" I queried.
" Well, I'm er, oh this is going to sound ridiculous," he paused, I touched his arm for encouragement and he continued, "I fell in love with a man nearly three years ago, but nothing ever happened."
"Jack?" I made it easier for him
He nodded and then continued, "the very first day at Uni we met I just immediately wanted to be with him, but he was obviously straight, so I decided to become his mate. I remember longing to see him naked and being so excited when we first went to the gym together and then when we pulled the same girl...'
"Do you prefer girls?" I was intrigued because at twenty-one he seemed a little old to be sexually confused.
"It never even crossed my mind I might be gay until I met Jack. I lost my virginity to an older girl at 14 and must of slept with twenty girls before I left for Uni. I've even got a five year old daughter,"
I rubbed his arm some more and encouraged him to continue, "but after meeting Jack, I've only been able to sleep with a women if it's in a threesome with him."
"So you've never fancied any other man?"
He shook his head, "well until I came into your room for a shower this morning and saw your massive morning wood, then I knew I had to have you."

I hugged him some more, "look there is no pressure, none at all Tony, but I'm really happy with what happened today. If you want it to happen again then great, but if not, that's fine too."
"I just need a little time I think. I'm now certain I am gay, girls just don't interest me any more, but you're the only man I've ever been with and I've never had anal,"
"And you never have to, no one should ever pressure you..." But he interrupted me, "no, I really want it, I really do, I just don't know if I could ever take that" and he pointed at my package.

We talked for another hour and I decided to give this kid some advice he needed, but I hoped he didn't heed as I really fancied him, "Tony, I think for your own sake you need to put some distance between you and Jack," he nodded and I continued, "but most of all you need to get some experiences with men your own age and someone that doesn't look like Jack." He nodded again.
"To that end, I may be able to help," and I told him about Jack's suspicion of Sky, "if he's going out with my daughter, I need to know he's not going to cheat on her, with anyone,"
The smile, that gorgeous smile returned to Tony's face and he accepted the challenge.

Then the doorbell rang.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part sixteen

"
You've had unprotected sex with the biggest bike in the city, you're going!" I yelled at Jack for the last time.
We'd been arguing about it since we'd gotten home from the meeting the the Mallon's. I'd suggested that Tony went out while I talked to my stubborn son. He didn't like my suggestion that he needed a rather urgent visit to the sexual health clinic.
"I'm scared Dad," he said eventually.
I walked over to him and hugged him, "I understand, but it's best to know one way or the other."
He nodded, "will you come with me?" He looked at me like a little boy who knew he'd done something wrong and had to take his punishment.
"Oh course, son. First thing in the morning."

We both woke early, before Beth and Tony were up, so that we didn't need to explain our whereabouts.
As I drove him to the clinic, Jack sat in silence, the happy-go-lucky personality had been swallowed by the fear and dread of what was to come.
At the reception he gave his name and we sat in the waiting room with a collection of other scared looking people. A surprising mix of age and gender were dotted about the place, a kid who couldn't have been more than sixteen played on his phone as he scratched his crotch.

After about an hour a nurse appeared, "Mr Gold please," and Jack sheepishly got up. I tapped him on the back and whispered "good luck," to him.
"Will you come in with me Dad please?" He said to my surprise, he turned to the nurse, "is it Ok if he comes in?"
The male nurse, whose badge said his name was 'Kirk' looked as surprised as me, "the thing is Mr Gold, I need to ask you some very personal questions, and I need you to answer them honestly."
"I will, I promise. Please can he come in with me?"
Kirk nodded, "Ok then Mr Gold."

We followed Kirk into a private room and he beckoned Jack to sit on a chair in front of his desk, while Kirk moved to his computer and sat down. I decided to stand near the door, slightly worried about what I was going to hear.
Kirk was probably mid-twenties, thin, with dark-brown short hair, nice features and was as camp as Christmas.

"Ok Mr Gold, can I call you Jack?"
Jack nodded, "sure."
"It says here your twenty-one and a University student, is that correct?'
"Yes,"
"Ok, I'm going to start with the personal questions now, so if you want your Dad to leave, just tell me,"
"No, I want him to stay," I was disappointed that I couldnt escape this. I'd rather remain in blissful ignorance of what he'd been up to.
"Ok, have you ever been tested for sexually transmitted diseases before?"
"No,"
"Ok, how many different sexual partners have you had?"
"Ever?" Jack shot back
"Yes please, it helps with the risk profile."
"Well, I'd say, well..." I decide to interrupt, "let me step outside,"
"No," Jack shot back, "it was probably, er, something like 45 to 50. Well I have been at Uni for the last three years."
"I'm not here to judge Jack," Kirk said as he tapped on the keyboard.

There was a pause for a few moments before Kirk continued, "have all your partners been female?"
Jack laughed, "yes, all my partners have been female to the best of my knowledge," but Kirk didn't laugh along with him.
"Ok, and roughly speaking, how many times have you had unprotected sex?"
Jack stopped smiling and looked at me, then answered, "maybe a dozen or so."

Kirk looked up from his keyboard and gave a reminder to us of the vast array of sexually transmitted diseases he could catch and the consequences of each. Jack looked pale by the time he'd finished.

"Before I do the tests, a couple more questions. Have you ever had any infections, injuries, medical interventions in the genital area?"
Jack shook his head, then remembered, "well I was circumcised as a baby."
Kirk tapped away, "what was the reason?"
Jack pointed at me, "ask him,"
"Nothing medical," I responded.

"Right, thanks for that. I'm going to take some blood samples and some swabs as well as take a look at things down there."
"Shall I leave?" I asked Jack, but he asked me to stay.

Jack was asked to strip off below the waste and lay a towel over the groin area whilst Kirk put on his gloves and sorted out his swabs and needles.

Having taken some blood from the arm, he moved to the towel and almost seemed nervous as he gradually folded it off of Jack. As Kirk saw his penis he gasped and looked shocked as he saw Jack's thick five inches of flaccid, cut meat.
"Is everything ok?" Jack said, obviously worried.
"Er, yes Jack, it looks fine, I'm just going to take some swabs," and I looked away as Jack grimaced.

Kirk asked Jack to dress and advised us they'd call when the test results were in.
"I think it's great you two are so close, by the way," Kirk said as we left, "funnily enough my Dad and I drifted apart when I came out."
"That's sad, when I came out to my children, we seemed to get closer," I replied. He didn't know what to say for a moment before eventually replying; "I hope he takes after you,"
"Oh he does," I winked at him.

Jack was a little more chirpy as we drove home, "oh there's Tony and Shin." Jack said as we drive passed two young men, "wonder what they're doing together?"
I smiled to myself and knew exactly what Tony was up to.

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Fifteen

I put the phone down and looked at Jack, "they've agreed to meet later, in a public place,"
Jack looked scared and Tony put his arm around him, "it'll be alright mate,"

All yesterday, Jack and I had argued on what to do, eventually I agreed to phone the oldest brother who'd been making the threats. I gathered the three 'Mallon' brothers were unsavoury and most upset that my son had knocked-up their eighteen year old sister after a brief liaison on New Years Eve.

Thankfully they didn't know where we lived, but I decided it would be best to face this off now, rather than let Jack succumb to an unfortunate accident in the future.

I'd decided against giving Jack a lecture for now, they're would be one, but that would be saved until we'd sorted this out.

The three of us arrived at the Rose & Crown earlier than planned, so we could assess quick escape options if required. The brothers were part of a small-time criminal family, robberies & burglaries mainly; I'd been told by a very good friend in the upper-sphere of the local police force. Aged 35, 28 and 25, their Dad was doing time and the older brother, Rick had taken over as leader.

Tony saw them first, they quickly worked out who we were and two of them marched over while the third went to get some drinks.

The older one grunted, "Rick Mallon," then pointed at the youngest, "Tyson," and then at the man at the bar, "Colm." Neither of us offered a hand as Rick sat down leaving Tyson standing behind him.

The two men in front of us looked like brothers, shaved heads, stocky build with round faces. Rick had a noticeable scar above his eye. As Colm walked over with the three pints, I finally saw his face, and immediately recognised him; I'd met him in a gay bar a couple of months ago and we'd ended up in bed together.

The look on Colm's face was priceless as he recognised me (I'm not easily forgotten when you've had my eight inches inside you) and I just winked at him.

Rick hadn't noticed and ploughed on with a series of threats about what he was going to do to Jack and me. I ignored him and focussed my gaze on Colm and remembered that night.

He was a roughly handsome man, not as stocky as his brothers but similar looks and with the shaved head. He had a fantastic torso, I remembered being squeezed by those arms and abs as we made love.

I knew he was a closeted gay, we'd made no pretence that the night in that cheap hotel had been anything other than a one night stand; but it had been good. I remember he couldn't believe the size of my dick, how he begged me to ride him and how he screamed in pain when I first inserted my girth. He was of average size, about six inches long, with a full covering of foreskin when erect that he begged me to lick. I gave him one of my oral specials and he couldn't get enough of it. I think we both came about three times over the course of that six hours.

As Rick was laying it on thick about Jack getting castrated, a very nervous Colm, interjected, "let's see what they've got to say,"
I nodded to Colm in appreciation. I knew we were no longer in trouble, there was no way Colm would risk me spilling the beans.

I started, "OK, let me tell you what's going to happen. Firstly, my family takes its responsibilities seriously, if it's proven that Jack is indeed the father of your sisters baby, then I'll pay your sister £1,000 a month until the baby is eighteen. This is contingent on two things; one, a DNA test proving your sisters baby is Jack's...'
Rick interrupted, "are you calling my sister a lier or a slag?"
I flinched as I though he was about to hit me, "no, but it was a one-night stand four months ago, it's possible that he's not responsible. Jack doesn't deny they had unprotected sex with her, but he can't say for certain it's his baby,"
Rick got up to hit me, but Colm interjected and pulled him back, "and the second condition?"
"Easy, no harm comes to Jack or any member of my family. If he has so much as a hair out of place, or I suspect you've encouraged anyone to harm him, then not a penny from me will you get."
I finished with, "going for a piss while you think about it."

I felt pretty good with how it had gone and smiled to myself as i stood at the urinal. The door opened behind me and a voice said, "thanks for not ratting on me," it was Colm. He came and stood next to me and unzipped his fly. He couldn't help but look down at my massive flaccid dick as I yanked my foreskin back and forth to drain off the piss.
I glanced at his meat and his four flaccid inches sported a generous overhang and a small mole, that I'd forgotten about.
I left my dick flapping as he looked and I started rubbing it harder, within seconds I was fully erect and he did likewise. We looked at each other as we pleasured ourselves and quickly splattered the back of the urinal with our cum.

As we washed up he turned to me, "it's not going to cost you a penny. She's five months pregnent, not four months. we've been working our way through a very long list of suspects."

Lester123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Twenty

I answered the door to be greated by the 6ft 4 gentle-giant, I used to hold in one arm 18 years ago. Kieran was taller than his older brother, Jack, and a completely different personality. We hugged warmly and I invited him in.

The house was empty now, with Tony and Jack having made-up over text message, they'd both headed down the pub when Jack arrived earlier. It had been amazing few days with just Tony and I in the house together. I hated to admit it to myself, but I'd fallen in-love with that twenty-one year old hunk. Last night had been the breakthrough in bed, when we gently and lovingly were able to full-sex for the first time.

I ushered Kieran into the kitchen and started making him some food. I wasn't particularly looking forward to this weekend, but Kieran had really wanted his eighteenth party at my house, free from the shackles of his Mum's eyes. We'd not been as close as I'd been with Beth and Jack, but he'd been that bit younger when I moved out.

I confirmed the party arrangements for tomorrow; five of his mates would come and stay over for a few beers and cards into the evening. The following day, thirty of his friends were invited to the BBQ and pool party in the afternoon. Beth and his my other daughter, Jasmine, had wisely decided to stay away. Jack had come to help and was allowed to bring a couple of mates himself. I intended to let the kids really enjoy themselves, drink, girls, but insisted no drugs whatsoever.

Anything valuable had been locked away. Apart from my bedroom, all rooms were free to access, I'd even gone to the trouble of laying on 'protection' for the amorous couples. I liked the idea of being a 'cool' Dad, although the very use of that word, almost certainly meant I was not!

'Is Stacey coming?' I asked as he munched through a sandwich.
He shook his head, 'no, that's over.'
I'd had it on good authority from Jack, that Stacey had been Kieran's first lover, they'd started seeing each other after Christmas and eventually had sex in March. Apparently Kieran had struggled to find condoms that fit and asked his brother where to get the extra large ones from. It seems all the men in my family had the same problem! There is no way Kieran would have shared this information with me, he was far more conservative than Jack.

Another reason I wasn't overly looking forward to the weekend, were the fact that Kieran's mates were all private school prats. His best mate, Rufus, was particularly annoying, always going on about how rich his Dad was in comparison to everyone else. His only redeeming feature was that he was actually quite handsome and (according to Kieran) openly bi-sexual. However I suspected it was just attention seeking, I'd wait to see how he got on with Tony this weekend - I'd already set him the task of confirming the truth.

Jack and Tony returned earlier than I'd expected from the pub and both warmly greeted Kieran. Jack suggested the four of us play cards and I agreed on the basis we all keep our clothes on. This prompted a few questions from Kieran and Jack went on to explain about Callum's monster and Shin's maggot. Kieran laughed, 'you should see Ade's then!'
Tony's interest peeked, 'who's Ade?'
'One of my mates from school, he's of Nigerian descent and has an enormous dick,' Kieran announced.
'How do you know?' Tony queried.
'Public school showers,' Jack and Kieran both said together and laughed.
'Not that Kieran's a loser in that department either!' Jack said, causing Kieran to blush.
'I should have gone to public school then,' Tony said almost under his breath.
Kieran looked up and Jack jumped in, 'Tony's gay now.' Kieran shrugged, 'seems half the world is these days,' and carried on with the card game.

I saw the glint in Tony's eye which suggested he was keen to discover quite how big Ade was. I had no doubt he'd find out tomorrow.