home improvement- tim allen

ckent00237

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've recently been watching some of the re-runs of home improvement with tim allen and have noticed that he is ALWAYS displaying a nice bulge.. anyone else noticed this?

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have all the seasons on DVD but I'm too busy lusting after big bear Al Borland to notice Tim !!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup... I have been half ass watching Home Improvement late at night this week on Nickelodeon (they are doing a marathon of Home Improvement for some reason or another) and have noticed on several occasions that Tim the 'Toolman' Taylor has been sporting some big buldges. Anyone know if he's packing anything big under his trousers?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A while ago, some cable channel (Nick@Nite?) did a "Home Improvement" marathon and Tim Allen was in jeans in the majority of them, filling them out very nicely and looking like he was sporting a bulge in a couple of scenes.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, every male has a penis and the men in this group have enough to make two of some men's penises. BUT that doesn't mean some Homo Improvement doesn't go too far sometimes....So, Hello men...IT'S TOOL TIME:

Attachments

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't got to see many of the episodes at all, but I've heard that Tom Wopat makes an appearance on the show 3 times as the "Granite Man" and supposedly he is really showing a bulge in those 3 shows as a guest star. If anyone can get some screen captures of him, it'd be nice.

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i think he told howard stern that he is packing.

I never listen to Howard, but the rumor that Tim is hung has been around for quite a while.

I never really watched the show, but when I did, I was drooling for Al to show some skin!:biggrin1:

and thanks for the pix, NewArtz, even if most of those are photoshopped!