Home Laser hair removal

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am a total Wookie. The only part of me not covered in hair is my legs which I am told came from years of horseback riding.

I had more than average in HS, and there were others far more hirsute than I at that time, the difference, I think, is that they had what they were going to get, and on me it just kept growing and filling in in new and interesting places.

The largest mistake I have ever made was being talked into trying to look like something that had not made it through puberty yet.

I found a number of strange things as I really closely started looking at what was happening. Men as a general rule that criticized my built in fur coat usually tossed in the comment of "you'll look younger". As I was about 30 when this comment was made, I later started to ask myself what it was that they had in mind. Again, this was a person who wanted to find some immature "kid" or something that looked like one.

Another thing with men, was that those criticizing body hair usually had none. I guess the contrast between their body and mine made them in some way feel insecure. Was my abundance and their lack of body hair making them feel less masculine? I dated a fellow some years ago who had to shave maybe twice per month. I wear a full beard, and if I didn't,, I would be shaving all the time.

In my own case, surprisingly, I just found out that my testosterone levels are low. To take care of this, my MD placed me on male HRT. This will, over time, probably result in a great deal more hair growth and to tell the absolute truth I do not care.

If I am going to be judged, let that judgment take place based on what I am as a person and what I am inside. If I were to accept any kind of judgement on my body hair at this stage as if this was somehow a negative it proves one major thing. It proves that the relationship friendship or more would not work, because, they do not want me for what I physically am, they want me to be something else that they know for a fact I am not.

For those of you that are very young (and very hairy) you are in fact extremely lucky. What you have in your fur coat guys is an "idiot filter". Your body hair will quickly expose individuals who are playing some personal agenda that is a long term marker for failure especially in a long term interpersonal relationship.

It took me many years of life experience (i'm 57 now) to learn how great my fur coat was at exposing this kind of lunacy quickly. My "Wookie genes" make me "uncommon" and unique. I have learned to have what I personally and laughingly call "fur pride" because this fur coat that I have sets me apart from the average guy making me different.

I can tell you a number of things on how to take care of your fur coat and eliminate all the problems that may result from it and if you want that information you can PM me.

Be proud of who you are, and love yourself and your fur coat!

Good Luck!

Last edited: