Home made sex toys?

D_Smilin_Bob

Account Disabled
Media
I'm currently not in a relationship and the normal wank is really losing its steam. I was wondering if anyone knew of how to make some home made wank toys that could entertain me for a while.

alexfunktemp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try an Oral-B Butterfly Flosser (without the floss refill attached) on your perineum.

No exactly home made, but possibly a new use for a household object.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pair of latex or cotton gloves is a good masterbation aid because it makes it feel less like your doing the wanking and more like someone else is giving you a hand job. Also, a cock ring makes everything more engorged and sensitive. It should be easy enough to make your own cock ring.

Reactions: deleted9264751

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to add a little something extra, try using latex gloves. Real cheap. Also, order a cock and ball sheath. They are cheap and really give you that super extra feeling when you are jacking off. Of course, lube really helps. Another cheap thing is to just use condoms. Have fun.

wootman5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're REALLY curious, handy and have loads of free time, here are a few ideas :

For the Mrs. ("We're gonna need some CAULK" - That part cracked me up)
Homemade "Fleshlight"

And here are two sites aswell :

Best Homemade Sex Toy | Homemade Male Sex Toys for Guys
SexToyScientist - Open Source DIY/Homemade Sex Toys (this one looks a bit complicated though)

Although I look very well documented on the subject, 2 minutes of Youtube and Google sufficed. I've never tried any of these so I can't really give you my 2 cents on the matter, I just think it looks rediculously funny:tongue:

Have fun !