Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...peak benefit isn't supposed to be for something like 3 months after the treatment course has stopped and things seem to be tentatively heading in the right direction.!

This "peak benefit" stuff is bull. It's a technique long used my marketing and legal departments to shift the blame for a product not working as promised onto the user.

Still have bags under your eyes? Did you use the cream twice a day, every day, for three months as stated in the instructions?

Not losing the promised weight? Have you maintained the strict diet *and* exercised as per the instructions on the pill bottle?

Penis function not improved as promised? Have you followed the instructions accurately and kept it up for the *full* three months without interruption?

kwimad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3rd week update, so sessions 5 & 6. Strictly speaking, this should be the half-way point. What to say? I think it's doing something, maybe? From a glass half-empty POV, I've not seen any really dramatic improvements and then there's the placebo effect and the tadalifil that could very well be accounting for everything.

But looking at it from a glass-half full, the sessions continue to be easy, I've had nothing in the way of side effects, peak benefit isn't supposed to be for something like 3 months after the treatment course has stopped and things seem to be tentatively heading in the right direction. There's just that sense of being mildly underwhelmed when, having taken the plunge, there hasn't been some sort of magical overnight transformation. Real life, huh? Anyway, onwards!

(Hello to everyone, by the way!)
I’ve just come across this thread and noticed this was the last update you ever provided @crotchy . Did you end up continuing after this point or did you stop there? What were the results long-term?