Home Sweet Home

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
Greetings all,
I've just recently been referred to this site and I've been enjoying my time here so far. The cast here seems pretty varied and interesting.

I've enjoyed reading some of the information here and have even posted my own comments in a couple spots. I wish I would have found this site long ago but better late than never.

B)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome nrax! ( How do you pronounce that?....lol)
Make your self at home. I'm sure theres a topic here that'll suite your fancy..... :)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by nrax@Jun 28 2005, 11:36 AM
Greetings all,
I've just recently been referred to this site and I've been enjoying my time here so far. The cast here seems pretty varied and interesting.

I've enjoyed reading some of the information here and have even posted my own comments in a couple spots. I wish I would have found this site long ago but better late than never.

B)
[post=324727]Quoted post[/post]​
That we have a varied cast is the understatement of the year. We want it even more varied. So post a lot and enjoy your stay. Bring up some new and interesting topic that is hot.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome! Pull up a seat and join the conversation! You'll have great input I'm sure :) Look forward to reading your posts!

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks to all for your greetings so far.

I noticed that there is a thread for "ficticious stories." Where does one post true stories? Or do you just post them in ficticious stories and pretend they didn't really happen? ;)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by nrax@Jun 29 2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks to all for your greetings so far.

I noticed that there is a thread for "ficticious stories." Where does one post true stories? Or do you just post them in ficticious stories and pretend they didn't really happen? ;)
[post=325097]Quoted post[/post]​

Wherever you chose I guess :) Whatever section you think it fits.