Homebody (Straight)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by checkin, Jan 14, 2012.

1. checkin

checkin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Homebody (Straight)

My life is shades of grays and black. I have lived to see my deepest regret, what my wife relentlessly dredged up. I should include that my wife appears out of my league. Pamela may be 37, but her body screams out to most every man, she still looks like she’s in her mid 20’s. Smart, with great bone structure, and always eating right, she makes me feel young, and very lucky. We don’t do drugs or drink. She’s unable to have children, but with a firm set of ample breasts, narrow waist, firm behind, auburn hair, legs that don’t stop, beautiful bedroom eyes, and don‘t get me started about her small perfect feet.

We had moved into our ’new’ home last year, and met all our immediate neighbors except for one family. My wife was determined to meet them, so she went over to introduce herself on a sunny day when I was away at work. She rang, and knocked, but no one answered. She heard movement, but gave up, obviously, they wanted to be left alone, maybe they thought her a salesperson, or worse. As my wife turned to leave, she could see through a break in the curtains of the dark house, a very skinny woman, maybe in her early 50’s, in the midst of lighting a cigarette, watching as my wife walked away. My wife tried to write this woman off, and with every part of my being, I would wish she had done so.

After a few days, curiosity brought her to the one woman who might be able to tell her. Kimberly is our age, late 30‘s, attractive, easy to talk to, very down to earth. My wife felt a connection with her the minute they met. She asked her about the people on the corner, what‘s their story. Her new friend hesitated, eyes looking away, clearly nervous, something put her mildly off, not anything my wife could put a finger on … “They’re very private, I rarely see them outside. There was an accident some 7 or 8 years ago, her son can’t leave the house, he‘s in his mid twenties, some brain damage, lost the ability to speak … at least that’s what I’ve heard.” My wife explained her experience, and the subject was quickly changed. I wish it had been enough for my wife to move on. As it would turn out, Kimberly did know something … only rumors.

My wife must be part detective, or deranged, since she couldn’t let it go. Something strange was going on over there … Kim had left something out, she was sure of it. Over the next few weeks, my wife would witness people coming and going to the house. Initially, she thought it was psychical therapists, or health care professionals of some type for the woman‘s son, maybe they were dealing drugs, the maybes added up to only one conclusion, my wife‘s undying obsessive need to know. They always came and left through the door near the garage. My wife decided to try again, this time with a plate of cookies, something to get her noticed, to get her in the door. Once again, no luck in getting an answer, so she left the plate of cookies, with a note of introduction, a simple hello. Scurrying home to watch if the bait was taken, it wasn’t. The next morning she noticed the plate was gone, and the morning after that, it magically appeared on our porch. Empty and clean, with a simple one word note that read: Thanks.

I told her to let it go. It became an obsession, she wouldn’t relent. After a couple more plates of cookies, and treats, she finally gave up. Not even a wave, return note or hello. She was angry now, put off, how dare they. She lost it, and went over to vent. She ranted on their porch in broad daylight for around 5 minutes. She knew they could hear, she lost sight of the son’s predicament, she also lost sight of common decency, manners, she wanted some satisfaction of having tried to be friendly, neighborly. Finished, she held her hand to her mouth, looking about, questioning who else could’ve heard her, questioning her own motives, what was wrong with her, it was near 2PM, Wednesday, was she crazy? … near tears, turning away, only to hear the door open.

She turned to see the same skinny woman, face tattered from too many years in the sun, and too much smoking. “Hi … won’t you come in?” She asked. So embarrassed, my wife nodded, her heart never beat so strong. Finally. “You’ll have to excuse us, but were very private people. I’m Susan, please call me Sue.” “I should be the one to apologize. I’ve just been so curious about you. It’s a like a mystery I had to solve. I’m Pamela.” She held out her hand for a handshake, but Sue declined, offering my wife a chair instead. “Please sit, I’ll get us something to drink, coffee OK? I just made a pot.” replied Sue. My wife searched the family room making mental notes, she also heard sounds from upstairs, curious sounds, she couldn‘t understand what they might portend. Disbelieving she was inside, what were they up to? … what the hell was going on in this house? … what were they hiding? Determined, obsessive, my little detective would not stray off course. She had to know.

“As you may have heard, my son was injured in an accident. Had a terrible car accident some 7 years ago. Lost his ability to speak, and is somewhat … let‘s say a little out of control, not dangerous, but can be embarrassing if he get‘s out … he becomes … very …. uninhibited … tends to inappropriate behavior, so he stays indoors. He’s upstairs, and I attend to his needs. I don’t leave to even get groceries, we have deliveries for everything. Now … does that satisfy your curiosity?” My wife replied that she was sorry to be a bother, but she had to know. A curiosity killed the cat type of thing. Sue was looking off, a million miles away, distant, lost in a thought … “How’s your marriage? Strong is it?” Asked Sue. “That’s none of your business.” was the quick answer of my ever loyal wife. “Now you know how we feel … when people pry into our affairs.” was Sue’s reply … my wife finally got it. Even after all of my admonishments, she finally realized … it was none of her fucking business. “I’m sorry, I’m so out of line, I’m an ass.” My wife never felt so low or uncomfortable. “I should go.” There it was … “I should go.“ … nothing would have changed if she would’ve just fucking left, but Sue stopped her … “Please stay, I don’t get many visitors.”

It twisted and repeated in my wife’s amateur detective mind … “ … don’t get many visitors” … she thought, what the hell? … there are people coming and going all the time. What is this shit? “I’m sorry Sue, but I see people coming here all the time, and they usually stay for an hour or more …” stated my now confrontational wife, her eyes burying into Sue’s, waiting for an explanation. She had gone this far, she wanted to know everything. Sue paused, drinking her coffee, long slow sips, with no reply in sight. Slowly lowering the cup to the saucer with her willowy fingers. She slowly looked up towards the ceiling, the sounds from upstairs nearly nonstop, then she looked towards my wife.

“So … you want to know more … questions … questions … so many questions … what do they do here? … why all the visitors? … dealing drugs? … Asian hookers? … can’t let it lie can you?” Pam’s spine shivered, she was going to be told, or thrown out, it was one or the other, she knew it. Perspiring, breaths short, nervous … damn it … just tell me she thought. Just tell me. Pam was near her end … and Sue, in her own way … said something completely unexpected. “Are you an officer of the law or in any way involved with any law enforcement agency? … You realize … you have to tell me if you are.” My wife shook her head no, and told her so … “No, I am not.” She was shivering, what was coming next? After another torturous pause … “How do think we make a go of it here?” Asked Sue. “I’m not sure exactly what you mean … a settlement from the accident, inheritance, disability …” replied my wife, but Sue stopped her … “NO, NO and No, none of that, we’re self supporting, we don’t need anybodies help. Now … you never answered the first question.” “I don’t understand, what question is that?” replied my loving wife. “How’s your marriage? Strong is it?”

“Yes, very strong, I love my husband.” Good to the end she is, my love, my wife, my best friend. “Well then, I guess there’s no harm in you seeing my son.” Replied Sue with a small risqué smile. Saying nothing, my wife followed Sue upstairs, to the room containing her son. Her heart beating so fast she felt faint, Sue told my wife her son mostly stays upstairs in his room, and has … well … hobbies. My wife took in the house, clean, everything normal, except for the unpleasant smell of cigarette smoke.
    Sue knocked on her sons door, then entered, my wife right behind her. It struck her the minute the door opened … the smell of sweat. It was a clean room, very large, clearly, they had a wall knocked out to provide more space, high ceilings, with a table for eating, fridge, small stove, separate shower with clear glass doors, three large wide windows looking out into a large fenced. wooded backyard, a large double bed, and scads of workout equipment.

Her son Todd was doing push ups with one arm when my wife and Sue entered, the source of those sounds, covered in sweat, covered in muscle, he began to stand. Sue didn’t have to explain one of his hobbies … he works out … a lot … and that he’s exceptional in one other area. As explained before, he couldn’t speak, he simply acknowledged them with a nod, and moved to the pull-up bar along the wall. His workout clothes were skin tight, and my wife caught sight of a bulge in his shorts that looked inhuman. “Todd honey, this is Pam, our new neighbor.”
    Barely breaking a sweat, he easily rolled off over 20 complete pull-ups. “He’s like this off and on, for around 6 to 7 hours a day. All natural, no steroids, it’s all consuming, it’s all his life is about, pumping iron, eating well, some TV, reading, studying on improving his body … plus … a few … other things.”

My wife barely heard her. His body, made her stir, like no other … My God … she thought, what he must be like in bed. Sue stepped back towards the door, slinking away as my wife held her ground. Taking in the Adonis, his chiseled body … perfect in every way … even more so … she couldn’t help but notice the bulge … the floor shook as he released himself from the chin-up bar. He stood before her, his deep brown eyes locked with hers … as he began to flex his mighty body in front of her … she never knew the human body had so many different muscles … on him, every single muscle bulged … each one stood out so incredibly … he removed his top to expose a set of abs, and chest that defied reality … my wife was getting wet … shaking … her mind … realizing she should leave … he continued to show off the best body she had ever seen … so powerful … so clean … such a small waist supporting an incredible chest … so incredibly hot … she noticed it again … the bulge … it was filling out … way beyond anything she could imagine … the door was shut silently behind her as Sue exited, Pam never noticed … her eyes glued to the longest, fattest cock still confined within his workout pants. My wife fell completely into the rabbit hole.

She was frozen, at least that’s what she called it, unable to resist the irresistible. Todd reached for a towel, and began to dry off the sweat. The incredible mass between his legs, not yet released, not yet fully hard, was already completely dwarfing me. He turned on the shower, as my wife stood in awe of his hard muscled back … she thought … that‘s how all men should look, her body tingled from head to toe, lost in excitement. He stood facing Pam, my love, my life, and then, with excruciating slowness, pulled down his tight workout pants. When released, it was beyond beautiful, it was spellbinding, massive, and on his incredibly supreme frame, he appeared as a gift from God himself.

My wife shook where she stood, never more turned on, never in need of anything so badly in her life. The clear shower doors left nothing to the imagination as he lathered himself up … Sue’s prior question … “How’s your marriage? Strong is it?” THE question Sue asked more than once, played over in her mind again and again… my wife wouldn’t hesitate … never, never in her life could she turn this down … she would never run from it … instead, she would run to it … she had to have it … must have it … would kill anyone for it … a desire beyond any other completely overwhelmed and consumed her.

It was a tease … his display continued in the shower, my wife’s need building with each minute. She was in awe, her eyes disbelieving, no one, absolutely no one, compared to this incredible hunk of man. He came out of the shower, a glistening mass of muscle and beauty. He held up the towel in her direction. She didn’t need to be invited twice. Since he could not speak, she didn’t say anything either, it just felt right, like some dream. Her hand trembled before this perfect physical specimen, this perfect man. She felt unworthy. She nearly came, just drying him off. His entire body rock hard, huge arms, beyond ripped stomach, and so hung, so huge, intimidating, yet screaming out for her lustful attention. She brushed it with the towel a few times as she dried his massive chest. Dropping the towel, so far beyond any level of lust she had ever experienced, she had to feel it, the heft, the incredible weight of it … so long … so thick … still wet … she thought … never had she seen anything beyond average … never had she considered … bigger … better … until right now.

2. checkin

Albums:
    Astonished, as it grew larger, trying to rise, but unable, simply too heavy, incredibly massive. In near shock, she watched him as if she were above them both, outside her body, a silent witness as he slowly removed her clothes, tossing them in all directions, lightly kissing her body, his massive cock rubbing against her legs. He smelled delicious, his extremely strong, large and worn hands turned her on so much, she lost it for the first time just standing near him.

Quivering, weak kneed, this was the sexual moment of her life. She glowed, so did the room, she couldn’t get past his overwhelming sexuality, his sheer brute strength, or the immense cock between his legs that beckoned her. When tearfully describing it later, she held her shaking hands so far apart that my own manhood stirred, there was no way, so she stood and pointed on her belly where he came to rest it … well past her navel. That couldn’t be ... but it had begun.

His stamina equaled his massive cock. He laid my wife down flat, on her side, in doggy, and what seemed liked hundreds of positions as he worked her over for two and one half hours. She never felt so stretched, so appreciated, so satisfied, and with never a word spoken. When she thought he’d finished he started right up again, and each time, it only got better. His strong hands, and talented tongue set her off like a rocket. A crescendo to the most intense stream of orgasms of her life. He played with her like a lifelike doll.

Delirious, she lay in complete utter satisfaction on his bed. His strong hands never left her body, his cock had entered new territory, never had she felt so full, so complete, so deep, so stretched, and amazed … he could not fully enter her … it was simply humungous. Stunned beyond words, how did this happen. Amazed at how much her body could take, and how much more he could still give, if she were capable. She was near tears less than three hours ago, and was near them again, terrified, how could she live without him, without his massive cock, she had to find a way, this felt to good, but no … she’s married, and he’s … well, he can’t talk, but in those few moments, she realized, he had became her sexual everything, simply the best … she had to have him … her mind a mangled mass of emotions.

Hell, I was already home, wondering where she was, it’s date night, we’re supposed to go out for dinner. She knew this, and it didn’t bother her. Determined, she convinced herself she would have him, and me, or I would be gone. There was no other way. Selfish need trumped all other moral obligations. Still in a fog over Todd’s body, and a sexual prowess that had no equal, she had found life‘s answer. Lying on her side next to him, lightly running her hand over his ripped abs, her eyes locked with his, only one thing could bring her out of her stupor …

“Pamela … it’s time to go.” stated Todd’s mother. Playtime was over. The free sample supplied. Sue had opened the door and stayed outside in the hall. She hated the sound of Sue’s voice, she wanted to stay, to be a prisoner, to never leave. Red with embarrassment, shaken, my wife gathered her clothes, but it took time, they littered the room. She realized she hurt, a very intense, and good pain, his massive cock had left it’s indelible mark. Destroyed for any other man … and any other man, included me. Still dressing as Sue prodded my wife to go downstairs, she looked at him again, sitting on the bed, his massive cock hanging off the edge, his body to die for, a little grin, that spoke of his ultimate control over her. She could hardly avert her eyes, silently saying thank you, over and over again, as she hesitatingly left the room.

Sue stopped my now completely silent wife with a wave of her hand, a freshly lit cigarette left a trail of smoke in it’s wake, my wife unable to make eye contact with her, as guilt, confusion, and a host of emotions coursed through her, Sue asked only one question, almost directly into Pamela’s ear, only inches away, and in a whisper … “Pamela … do you want to do this again?” Without hesitation, uncontrollably, my wife blathered out yes, yes, and yes again. I didn’t matter anymore, nothing else did. “Then it’s going to cost. Each session is $500 dollars, cash only, three hours maximum, it must be during the daylight hours, and by appointment only.” My wife instantly agreed. Her hair a mess, she stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen. She hated what Sue had done to her, but … no, she loved her for it, she had to have Todd’s body, she never thought anything like this existed. Sue handed Pamela their phone number, and led her out to the front porch.

Collecting herself, Pamela had never felt more of a woman, never more satisfied, never in such a state of need, she started home, stunned, still wet, her mind clogged with visions of Todd’s body, his incredible monster cock, and with a fire and determination in her belly that would not die, she walked home completely changed, shivers up her spine, a tingling between her legs that still lingered, a new woman.

When she came in I asked what happened, where had she been, hair a mess, disheveled, she wouldn’t look me in the eye … are you OK? I asked. She held up a hand to silence me, and walked right past me to the kitchen sink, saying nothing, poured a glass of water, trembling, gasping for air, her head went down, still facing the window, she told me to sit. I was afraid for her, what had happened? “I found out all I need to know about the neighbors … and you will not like it … but I’m going to do whatever I have to … I will not be denied.” That’s how it started, and that’s where we are.

It wasn’t fair. A drug you give away for free, turns them into addicts, and then watch them come back again and again, unable to control themselves, unable to stop, nothing could or would stand in their way. Todd didn’t stop with just my wife or other women, he fucked the hell out of men as well. We estimated they pulled in from five to eight thousand a week. We’re still married, my wife is my drug, and though it hurts deeply, she still goes over twice a month to get serviced by the stud of studs. That’s all we can afford, it’s all my money, and worse, much to my disdain and disbelief, my wife will not stop, no matter how much it may hurt me, she must have him. After a few months, I went with my wife, and for an extra $250, I watched him … completely destroy me.

I felt like a boy, in the presence of a man. He obliterated my wife. Completely, utterly, without question he owned her. She did not exaggerate, in fact, she undersold him. Single biggest mistake of life, one … I cannot take back. His body was as she had said, perfection, his cock wasn’t simply longer and thicker than my own. It was, next to his incredibly strong body, the most intimidating thing I had ever seen. He was deadly handsome, perfect skin, no moles, or scars, and my wife wasn‘t the same woman, she was a possessed sexual animal in his presence. She came often, was in such a state of bliss, so far above anything I had brought her to. He looked, and was, so fucking strong, completely ripped, and literally, and I mean this as a fact, he could rip a person a person apart, limb from limb. I was in the presence of a superman, with an astounding mega cock.

It took him over two hours to complete his task, so long, so thick, he pummeled her body, I was powerless to stop it, inch after inch of fat cock disappeared in my wife. Stunned, I didn’t think it possible, where was she putting it, the damn thing is so long and fat. When round one finished, he stood before me, and put on a show of muscle definition and size that made me feel much worse, he bullied me without touching me, I was so afraid of him, but incredibly, I went lower still, as he brought that massive cock to another full blown erection right in front of me. Not three feet away. It was still wet from my wife, many times the size of my own. He displayed it like he did his body, it was … the most emasculating show on earth. Up close it looked like a flesh bat. In no time at all, his well worn hands could not reach around it, in no way could I believe how long and fat that thing had become.

He continued to flex his body, I could actually hear crunching sounds as his muscles tightened to an incredible size and hardness. His cock hung over halfway down his legs. His arms dwarfed my legs, I estimated he could easily pick me up and throw me against, and through the far wall. I watched, helpless, as he used both hands on it, made it longer, thicker before me, and I watched, so weak, so out of my element, as my wife crawled over like a dog, grabbed it with her hands, forced the head in her mouth, and worked it over for another 20 plus minutes, worshipping, slobbering, all over his massive meat until he came in her mouth, his man juice flowing out the corners of her mouth, dripping onto her body, her nipples never so hard, moaning as she brought herself off with her hand.

I was defeated, deflated, I would never be the same. I never knew a cock could be so big, the shear size of it, a body so fucking strong, he could crush me, fold me with his bare hands, or that I could feel that low, so weak, and fall ever further into the abyss.

I hate him. I am insanely jealous. I am angry. He has taken from me, that which I can never replace nor recover. I can never feel like a man again, not even fool myself into thinking I can be. I cried. I think of him destroying my wife everyday. My mental and physical self suffer. I can’t stop thinking of his unreal body, the massive cock attached to it. I can’t shake the images. A living breathing nightmare. I hate my wife for saying $500 is a bargain … hell … I silently agreed with her, I know it’s a bargain, and I hate myself for saying it, but it’s so god awful true.

I pity the man who goes into that room to witness him with their wife or girlfriend. Who would dare challenge him, confront him. He performs to the most willing audiences anyone ever played to. My wife, the detective, the cheat, my love, and slave to a neighbor, whose body and cock have no equal. I can’t bring myself to leave her, but I hate this house, hate that we moved, the stain that is their home on the corner, and I hate Todd, his massive cock, and awe inspiring body. It pains me everyday … I never should’ve borne witness … I should leave her … I hate myself … I’m starting to hate my wife … I hate Sue … I’m believing … I’m suicidal.

I wish that accident had killed him.

3. maneater716

maneater716 New Member

damn what a story.. and so VERY well written!!!! a true "cuckould" story? (i gue i spelled that right:biggrin1:) wow nice real nice!!!!!

4. maneater716

maneater716 New Member

5. guns2008

guns2008 New Member

Albums:
    Good to see another story from you, C! You never disappoint!

Thanks!

6. sumphn

sumphn New Member

Really enjoyed the story.

7. checkin

Albums:
    Part 2

I awoke in a sweat, shaking out the details of a nightmare that shook me like no other. It was just a dream I told myself … just a dream. I looked over towards my wife, the light of the moon drifting onto her supple body, my heart still racing, WTF, my name is David Dawson, and I need to relax … it was just a dream. Or maybe it was my subconscious warning me … telling me something was off. My wife and I weren’t just having a dry spell, I was gasping for sexual air, our so called sex life, a desert these last few months. It’s almost October, and I’m having trouble sleeping, it’s nagging, pulling at me, the first time I’ve ever wondered whether she’s been unfaithful.

I mentioned my lament to a close friend, and he told me to nanny cam my bedroom. I laughed it off a few weeks ago, but now … the hell with it … it’s go time. I purchased an alarm clock nanny cam, that was both motion, and heat sensitive. It set me back a bit, but I had to sleep at night, had to know where I stood. My suspicions came from a return on my bowling night to our bedroom a couple of months ago, and a smell in the room that reminded of me of something familiar, something I really used to enjoy … sex. As I arrived home that night, my wife was in the shower, the bed a mess, but I brushed it off. Outside of the bedroom, everything was great, on the surface, we were solid, I was just being paranoid.

Our weekly rituals included my wife going out Tuesday nights to be with a couple of neighborhood wives, and Thursday was my night out with the guys to drink, talk and bowl, and in exactly that order, our team sucks. I looked forward to her Tuesday nights out as my internet porn time, and I took full advantage, the anticipation, the thrill of the find, hell, I’m all over myself the minute she leaves the house. But on my bowling night, all I could think of was the nanny cam, and what it would deliver. I knew it worked perfectly, as I had some test runs with just myself. I had to wait until Saturday morning when she went shopping to check the results. All I got was her vacuuming the room, and changing the towels in the master bath. My fears baseless, and my conscious guilty, but I couldn’t help myself, and decided to try again next week.

Next week couldn’t come soon enough. Soon, it was the next Friday, and my wife left for the weekend to go up to her sisters place until Tuesday, I couldn’t miss work, so I was home alone, and the anticipation of seeing if anything happened last night was killing me. The results on week two were the same, until there was an unfamiliar body in the room. I backed up the recording, my heart was pounding as I saw him enter, and pass in front of the camera to the side of bed near the phone. He looked familiar, and as he reached for the phone, he produced a small black package, that turned out to be a tool kit. For God’s sake, it’s our neighbor Nick who’s works for AT&T. I watched him open up the phone, and within a minute, it was working again. He was simply doing us a solid. I heard him joke with my wife, and the two of them left the room, the lights turned out, their voices fading.

It activated again when my wife entered, and I could hear another man, a clearly younger man. My pulse was rapid, and when the lights came on, I could clearly hear them talking about Nick. My wife apologized to the young man she called Jason, as she sat on the bed facing him. He was still out of sight, telling him she forgot Nick was coming over to fix the phone. He told her no problem, but that he thought it was me. “No, my husband won’t be back for another 2 hours or more, we’ll have plenty of time.”

The kid was still out of sight, as my wife sat on the bed, looking towards him, there was silence, a serious silence, my wife bit her lip, my heart sinking, my nanny cam was picking up what I didn’t want to believe. “I don’t like doing this here, in my home …” said my wife. Coming into view was Jason, a skinny, tall kid, maybe 18 or 19 years old, his arms were skinny too, but he was cut, he looked like he had zero body fat. He pulled his shirt over his head, and he was freakishly cut, I had never seen someone so well defined. Not an ounce of fat.

My wife ran her hands up and down this kids amazing six pack, and rock hard chest. He opened his pants slightly, inviting her to pull them open and explore what was already bulging inside. She slid a hand over his underwear and into the depths, she spoke one word … “Fuck!” She moved back, and pulled his pants down, his white boxers held something already larger than what I carry, and I‘m not small. He carried a shitty confident grin on his face. He knew he was packing, so did my wife, who traced her finger along it’s length before putting her hand inside and pulling it out over the top of his underwear.

Her head shaking, my mind reeling, his smile huge, the skinny fucker was at least an inch longer than me, thicker, and for shit’s sake, he wasn’t hard. That floppy tube steak was still growing, the head just now emerging from the massive amount of foreskin. My wife’s hand was joined by the other as she pulled more and more meat from this skinny fucks impossible cock. My nightmare dream was realized in real life … this kid was supremely hung. The damn thing was heavy, so heavy, and my wife amazed, this was clearly exceptional, a new toy that was at least twice my volume, and he was still growing. He had to tear her hands away and pull her up for a powerful kiss, their mouths locked, that damn meat of his hanging over halfway down his leg. It looked ridiculous, the thing was fatter than his wrist, and it didn’t look finished. I could swear it was getting longer, still filling out.

Freakishly long and thick, I couldn’t take my eyes off it, there was no way in hell it could fit in her. My wife was still fully clothed, but he took care of that, he began to tear off her clothes, stopping only to step back and pull off his shoes, pants and underwear. When he stood tall, my wife was just about finished with her own clothes. I hadn’t seen her nipples this hard in years, he stood, taking in the view, telling her how fucking hot she looked, I had to agree … and I could see him responding … it got bigger still. The size of an arm it was simply incredible, easily 3 to 4 times my size … and now … it was my turn … I was rock hard, jerking away, watching this kid begin the destruction of my wife.

The sounds of my wife protesting, holding this massive beef, telling this teenager that they shouldn’t be in her bed as she continued to pump that massive shaft. The humongous meat seemed to have settled in. It dwarfed anything I had ever seen anywhere. My wife’s hands were unable to reach around it, her mouth fit in the head, her drooling covering only a small portion of his massive staff, his face serious now, he asked her how she liked his horsecock, she responded by milking it harder and harder, her mouth labored over it, his hand busy on her hot box, incredibly … she brought forth even more meat.

I forgot my own emotions, as I was caught up in watching this kids massive dick, and the undeniable unseen power it had over my wife. His body, cut head to toe, his cock beyond belief, and my wife’s startled reaction when the kid let loose a big load into her mouth. His head back, he lasted only 7 or 8 minutes. It filled her mouth, covered her lips, and fell back onto the kids massive tool, as she continued to work it, her own orgasm not far behind. The kid would only say “Yeah … Yeah!” Over and over again. She pulled back from the massive slab, his cum dripping off her chin onto her breasts, her fingers rose to collect and eat the offering. He continued to hold it out to her as she ate it all, but this was only the start.

Releasing his mighty cock, it fell onto his left leg with an audible slap, it was freaking humungous. The kid worked his way over onto the bed, and lay down, cuddling with my wife, recovering for another round, my wife was anxious, but I had doubts, wondering if she could handle this unimaginable piece of meat. His cock was about half the size of a few minutes ago. She had him lay flat, as she put her oral talents to the test. At first he didn’t respond, sitting up on his arms, he began to talk to her. “Tell me I’m bigger than your husband.” She did. “Tell me I’m better in bed.” She did. “Tell me you want my giant dick.” She did, it clearly turned him on, in fact, the shaft could no longer fit in her mouth, rising to the occasion, the kids massive cock wasn’t fully hard, but it was useable, my wife asked him to hold it aloft, squatting over him, as she tried to mount that gargantuan meat, but he told her to wait, his own hands making it longer and thicker, telling her he didn’t want it to bend.

8. checkin

Albums:
    It was surreal, as the head waited for her to lower herself onto it, still increasing in size, it was as if she knew she had to get on now before it got too big. It looked silly, his cock towered over his body, the fat slippery thing was grotesque in size, and still, I could see it, there was room for it to grow. His giant meat rested at her pussy, her hand moving over her tight box trying to ready it for the meat to follow, but she said no, and moved to the side. Her eyes were still wide, staring at the thing as the kid rose, and stood on the bed, showing off that monster meat. It’s an image I’ll never forget.

She took it in her hands yet again, it continued to grow showing me just how long and thick he could make it become, and Jason making it very clear … he wanted to fuck. She sat back as he showed off, inch after fat inch, it was inhuman. He eventually tired of this tease, and ordered her to the edge of the bed. She obeyed, a slave to his immensity, and she was in serious heat. I came a little while ago, and was still stroking away. Gone were any feelings of remorse, guilt, hatred, jealously, any of it, I had an unending desire to see what would happen next. I had never been this turned on.

I patted myself on the back for my positioning of the nanny cam. I wasn’t missing anything. I have no idea how long this kid was, but it was like the cock in my nightmare, it was like a flesh bat. He explained the obvious to my wife, that few girls his age could handle him, only mature women could handle and truly appreciate what he could offer, I could fully understand, I almost had pity for him. It was simply amazing, the size, the incredible length and heft of it. As she lay back at the edge of the bed, he stood back, then slowly approached, teasing her with it’s insane size, frightening, in what it could do to her. She spread wide, and my face was glued to the screen … no way … no way in hell can she take that.

He placed the head at her pussy, I was still convinced she couldn’t take even the head, but the spongy head gave way, and incredibly entered her super sloppy box. Hands holding the sheets in a death grip she yelled out, and held up her head to the view of being split open. Moaning, her head went back, I too could feel it too, deep in the pit of my stomach, his gigantic cock had stretched her like no other, and only a third of it had entered, she was adjusting to it, and cumming at the same time. I could make out only one sentence from her garbled speech … “Not in my bed, not in my bed.” but she was powerless to stop it, I couldn’t believe she had taken even this portion of it, my mouth hanging open in disbelief, but he got it, he loved it, the boss was going to show her just how good she was going to get it.

She placed a pillow under her head, and held out one hand for him to stop, trying to recover from a seriously intense orgasm. Her head shook back and forth at the unlikely merger of giant meat, and tight pussy. “My God, there’s so much left.” Her only reply. The massive head had been followed by around five or six inches as his young slim hips moved that portion back and forth, getting her tuned up for more. His satisfaction was clear, he loved getting women to really orgasm, to best their husbands or boyfriends, or the men that they cheat with, he was the fuck of their lives, and he told her he loved to take them in their own beds, to make them see him every time they lay with their significant other. He was a sexual terminator, and he was devouring her with each fat inch.

Fucking her senseless for over 20 minutes, he only managed to fit in around half of his titanic meat. That’s all he needed, and more than likely all she could ever take. My wife had never been filled like this, or known how much she wanted, not just a big one, but a giant cock to split, and send her to new levels of pleasure. I watched with unparalleled envy, he stretched and probed her farther than I ever could. The kid was a machine, he varied his speeds, licked and kissed her legs, and feet, and his hands roamed over what he could reach. So young, but he knew exactly what to say, and how to work it, his humongous size did the rest.

She came again, and he finally pulled out, and showed off that now impossibly huge cock. Pulling it with both hands, with plenty of room to spare, my wife leaned forward and lent a hand, my mind reeled, three hands, and still, there was room, it ended with his load shooting over her upper body.

I quaked as I came again, my nanny cam video capturing the most intense visual experience of my life. It was only 8PM on Friday night, and I had the house to myself until Tuesday. The whole weekend to relive this skinny fuck destroying my wife. Later, as he stood, his used meat was so huge, she got up with him, and led him to the master bath. I stopped the vid here. I needed to recover.

Exhausted, my need to release fulfilled, I sat back and contemplated what had happened. Like anyone in a sexual fever, your mind doesn’t work clearly, there is the time after, to reflect on what happened, and I was deep into deciphering my actual feelings on the matter. I estimated I wouldn’t be home for an hour or so. Surely there was nothing left. I had serious doubts about my wife, so many questions, was this her first and only time, or had this been going on for some time, with other men?

I decided to start it up again, to see what went on in the bathroom. The nanny cam could pick up around half of the bathroom through the door, and the audio was fantastic. On and on she went. She couldn’t get over how big he was, and complimented him on his super cut body and especially, his technique. He hit the shower as she continued to sing his praises, and when he emerged, she toweled him off, continuing to be a complete chatter box. The kid’s semi was dwarfing me, he was still wired, and it grew as she toweled him dry.

He said little, then suddenly picked her up and carried her to the bed. Throwing her down, he pulled her ass towards the end of the bed, kneeled, and then munched on her pussy like no other. If she had it good with his massive beef, she was out of her mind when his tongue, mouth and fingers got busy. Forget that he was 18, he was a sexual beast. She came yet again, and when he rose, that fantastic cock was full blown hard. At that moment, she could’ve cared less if I walked in the door, hell, she was in a sexual time warp, nothing else mattered.

He pointed her right leg to the ceiling, leaving her left leg sticking out over the bed, straddling her leg, he let loose with another pounding. This view was astounding, as I saw the lips of her pussy fold in and out with each stroke. His balls rubbing against her leg, and there was so much meat. He placed in over half this time, and my wife no longer existed on this world. The cocky shit knew it too, and he let her know. She could only respond with moans and groans, as that fat meat exposed her to pleasures she had never reached with anyone else. As she came that final time, he buried in what he could, leaving it there, kissing her leg behind the knee, and sending her off with his load buried in her super wet pussy.

He collapsed on the bed with her, it was dead quiet, I could hear them both breathing. “Oh shit … look at the time … you’ve got to go.” Stated my wife, but she clearly didn’t want him to leave. He slowly rose off the bed, his cock was so massive, lingering in a size that I wished were my own. Telling her he had a great time, he placed on his boxers, and the damn sloppy thing hung out the bottom. The entire head, and an inch or two of this incredible mass were still teasing her, just like my nightmare, only this was real, a true to life stud, a baby at 18 or 19 years, who in all likely hood, was going to be back, and be my living nightmare.

Still naked, she moved in, kissing the skinny fuck with an intensity that I thought would be reserved just for me. This fuck could’ve been her son, he was half her age, his cock … was beyond enormous, and seemingly beyond use, my wife escorted him out of the room, and after a few minutes returned. Surveyed the scene, and quickly made the bed, gathered her clothes, and hit the shower. It was 5 minutes later when I arrived home, just missing the kids departure. Announcing my presence, she responded with a hello, I glanced into the bathroom, then quickly turned off the nanny cam. At the time … little did I know the surprise … it held within …

9. guns2008

guns2008 New Member

Albums:
    Can't wait for the next installment, C! Great job!

10. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    Excellent hot story. Hope you will continue.

11. D_Dale_Doe

D_Dale_Doe New Member

Great stuff! Hope it continues.

12. checkin

Albums:
    Part III

What just happened? I was surprised by my lack of an angry reaction. Justification of my suspicions, and yet, for some perverse reason, I enjoyed watching my wife pummeled by that young man. If he were less a man, say ugly, with a small cock, I would’ve been furious, but somehow, the fact that he was slim, in shape, and wasn’t just endowed, but massively so, seemed to make it easier to take.

I thought that the nanny cam added a few inches to his monster, an optical illusion of sorts. So out of curiosity, I got it up and paraded in front of the nanny cam to see how I would appear, or measure up. There was absolutely no comparison. It made me appreciate even more, the immensity, the unquestionably supreme monster that he possessed, it was a gift or more likely a curse. I searched the web all weekend, and found a very select few that were even in his league.

I enjoyed the nanny cam vid that weekend, and into Monday night. When the wife arrived home on Tuesday from visiting her sister, I wondered how I would respond, but before I could say hello, she was all over me. It was like we traveled back to before we were married, the sex that followed was tremendous. I never asked what brought this on, even though I knew full well, and I wasn’t about to ruin it. Until this day, over three weeks later, it continues. Five or more times a week, our marriage reborn. I still left the nanny cam running on my bowling nights, even during the day when I was at work, but all was quiet. Whatever happened before, seemed to be over, the results had been awesome for both of us, and my knowledge of what she had done, remained with me, and me alone.

On a Saturday night, more than three weeks since she was with Mr. Monster … it happened. I was at Home Depot, it was almost closing time, I was in the checkout line when I saw him, I was sure of it, it had to be him. The supremely hung kid who “saved” my marriage was tending the far checkout aisle, and I couldn’t help myself. I left my line for his. I had to get his full name, I had to see up close, and in person, the one man whom made such a difference in my life. I was at peace with him, no animosity, just extremely curious.

I couldn’t help but look, I had to know if the kid showed any hint of the awesome package between his legs. I had to quickly look away, as he was showing a very obvious bulge. I’m not a crotch watcher, but his pants weren’t like most kids his age, they were baggy, and it snaked down his left leg. I gulped a single time, my heart raced, the first name matched, as I said hello I made a mental note of his last name. He seemed pleasant as my mind raced … and I was near panic, what if he recognized me from a picture in my home, and I’ll never know where it came from … what drove me to say it … but I did anyway.

“Jason? Right?” I asked, looking again at his name tag. “Yep.” he quickly replied. As he checked out my items, my head spun to see who was near when I couldn’t help myself. “I wanted to thank you, you’ve made a big difference in my life.” His look quizzical, his mind spinning for an answer as to how, and his long delay hinted he wanted me to explain … so I did. “You were with my wife around a month ago, and it kick started our marriage. I just wanted to say thank you.” He paused, taking a step back, looking me up and down, he was about to start a denial, but I spoke again. “Seriously … it’s OK, I have you both on my DVR, and it’s awesome.”

Concern covered his face, untrusting, and as I handed him my credit card, he gathered it with a trembling hand, quickly checking the name. His eyes opened wide in recognition … in a barely audible whisper he explained “I’m sorry … it was a one time thing … her girlfriend told her about me … I never meant any … “ I cut him off, explaining that he had done us a favor. He relaxed, finally realizing I didn’t intend to harm him. “Mr. Dawson, I’m really sorry, but I get asked by a lot of married women for one timers, rarely do I see them again. As you saw on the vid you made, I’m serious hung, I’m shopped around, and I’m too big for many, even those who want a taste usually back out of it, and it mostly ends in mutual masturbation. I thought you came here to kick my ass.”

I had to laugh. I fully understood why he was afraid, most men would tear him a new one, but I got bolder, and to this day, I have no idea why I asked it … “Do you have any vids of yourself with other women?” Looking from side to side to see who was near, he said he didn’t have any, but he’d like to have some. I then explained my nanny cam, how it captured him with my wife, how it was easy to operate, and more importantly, if he wouldn‘t mind using it. Before I could finish he knew where I was going, and was nodding his approval, a sly smile on his face, and all I could think about was the fun I would have viewing this kid destroy woman after woman. He would meet me at the restaurant next door after closing to go over the details.

Jason explained he had a regular, a very young girl, who just turned 18, and he would love to catch her on a vid. His description of her had me more than a little excited, and before we both knew it, I was helping him plan his future sexual adventures. At our late dinner the kid explained his first time, and all points in-between. His father was a long haul truck driver, his mother dead, having died in a car accident when he was 12. He lost his virginity almost 5 years ago. He lost track of how many married women he had been with, how may teachers, couples, threesomes, foursomes, or groups of young women who wanted to simply witness the massive cock between his legs.

His father was still a trucker, and he was home alone for long stretches, sometimes, up to two weeks. He shyly admitted to being with a few men as well, but that wasn’t his bag, just experimentation. Though he admitted, the best head he ever experienced came from a man. Everyone, without exception, told him he was the largest they had ever seen … anywhere, and my heart skipped a beat, when they all added that absolutely no one … was even close.

I dropped off the nanny cam with him on Sunday, and he told me to pick up the 32 bit micro SD card on Tuesday afternoon the next week, while he would keep the nanny cam for future adventures. I agreed, and I could hardly wait, the eight days seemed an eternity. I was about to live through this incredibly hung young man, and true to his word he delivered. I left work a little early Tuesday, picked up the SD card, thanked him, arrived home at my usual time, and downloaded the images. My wife would be out with the girls tonight per usual, and I would have the next 3 to 4 hours to immerse myself in his conquests.

13. checkin

Albums:
    The kid started the nanny cam in what I figured was his own bedroom, facing his bed… naked and alone, he made it to his bed, completely flaccid, and quite large, he leaned back, and hands free, it began to grow, it passed my size, and kept going, it just wouldn’t stop. I kept waiting for a girl to enter, but none did. It continued to grow towards the nanny cam, the head beginning to unpeel and slowly emerge from the foreskin, I wanted it to stop, he already dwarfed me, and it just kept growing, the thing had a mind of it’s own, finally, he laid a hand on it, then another, he applied some lube to the now glistening shaft, unreal in length and girth, and incredibly … not fully hard. He continued to work that already massive cock to a size that defied belief.

Showing off his impossible size, and stroking the massive thing for the longest time, it’s size somehow increasing until the veins bulged, his eyes closing, and eventually blowing a massive load all over his hands and upper body. Continuing to stroke the humongous thing, squeezing out every last drop, he eventually got up, not bothering to clean himself, soaked in his load, his body dripping from it, he walked towards the nanny cam to turn it off, his still giant meat filling, and exceeding the frame, swaying with each step. I didn’t ask for this, but found it very exciting, and I wasn’t far behind, blasting a load all over myself. No one could match this kid, and he clearly knew it.

The next scene started after a slight delay, and again, took place in his room. This stunning young girl came into view, her body, firm large tits, hair, face and shaved pussy, were sinfully delicious. This was the girl. The tiny thing was perfection, a golden brown with no tan lines, she had me hard as a rock, and I knew instinctively there was no way she could handle him. She spoke the jibberish only teenage girls can talk, it was distracting, but she shut up in a hurry when they started to go at it, I began to see the adage, big girl, big hole - small girl, all hole, was defined by this barely 18 hottie. I was stunned, she took in more of that savage meat than my wife, and she took it hard and fast.

He never looked bigger, bringing himself to an improbable length, and thickness. Spreading her wide, her body extremely flexible, like that of a gymnast, he forced in the fattest longest cock I had ever seen. Eventually pulling out and spilling his load over body, I saw it, but couldn’t understand how she had taken him. He could easily penetrate past her belly button. He could tear a pussy with his thickness, yet she took at least three quarters of that gigantic meat.

Round two with this jaw dropping girl included him straddling her body, his titanic cock running from the bottom of her breasts to her mouth, as she took in the massive head, her hands stroking the massive length, her hands so small, like that of a doll, he later tore her apart in many positions, leaving her a tattered mess. I had cum a second time, and turned off the vid before it finished. Two so incredibly hot people, enjoying each other like that, I was in awe. I couldn‘t wait though, I had to watch him finish her off, I was simply too excited. Watching this girl attempt too give him head was a joke, his massive member more than her tiny mouth could take, her hands a blur on the mighty shaft, it’s size too much for her mouth and throat, a true jaw breaker. I had it up again, pulling away, when it suddenly stopped, and the scene changed …

The nanny cam was being held like a camera, there was no audio, and the image distorted, since it was being held too close to what was clearly human flesh, the image became clearer as it was slowly pulled back, a stomach, and navel, there was a small mole to the right of the navel, a dead giveaway … NO, NOT THIS, THE STOMACH WAS HEAVING, IT WAS UNMISTAKEABLE … THIS IS MY WIFE!!! … as the nanny cam was pulled away I could see her stomach moving with each penetration, MY GOD … his immense cock was stretching and pulling at her pussy lips, the audio came back on, her moaning and groans magnified, he pummeled her supple body, he owned her heart and soul, she was delirious, I was stunned, he must have done this sometime last week, but when did she have the time? During the day when I was away, no, but it appeared to be night, what night was she away? Only one … my God, one week ago tonight, her night out with the girls …

It was here that the vid abruptly stopped. My heart was beating so fast and hard, my cock steel, the scene changed yet again, set up in a garage, with a single chair. Jason came into view, fully clothed, and sat down.

“Hi Mr. Dawson. I’ll bet you enjoyed the view. I’ll wager you jerked off watching me pull on my giant cock, and that you came once or twice when I tore little Laura apart. She can really handle the meat for such a tiny thing, don‘t you think? Your wife really likes it … no “likes” isn’t the right word … she “loves” it … but you’ve seen me with her before, you already knew that. I’ll bet it’s around 8PM as you watch this on Tuesday night. I made you wait, and I know you couldn’t wait to watch this. You’ve been waiting to watch my giant cock destroy little Laura for 8 fucking days, and I’ll bet your heart jumped a beat with the last surprise I threw in. And per usual, your wife’s out with the girls tonight. Or maybe … just maybe … she’s here at my house, getting my long fat meat laid to her again and again … and I’ll bet once more … that you want to watch. You know where I live. The door on to the left of the garage door is open, the light is on. Come in, take a quick left, open the door to your left … and follow the sounds … if you like to watch, you’re gonna love this … she‘s going to need a walker when I‘m finished with her … I‘m gonna fuck her into next year.”

He rose and stopped the nanny cam, and I didn’t hesitate, as fast as I could … I rushed out of the house.

14. D_Peter_Pinga

D_Peter_Pinga Account Disabled

Ready for more this is a great story!

15. guns2008

guns2008 New Member

Albums:
    Sounds like she's gonna need a wheelchair when he's done with her. ;-)

Another great addition, C! Way to go and thanks!

16. checkin

Albums:
    Thanks guns. The next chapter may be rather obvious, still working on the follow up, not sure of the direction. The first chapter was going to be the story, but I changed course and went with the dream angle to mix it up.

Not knowing where it will go is the most fun for me. Not having a preconceived plan makes it the most fun going forward.

17. checkin

Albums:
    Part IV

Out with the girls my ass. I was driving like a madman to Jason’s home. How long had this been going on? What other surprises did this clever monster dicked SOB have for me? Arriving at his home, the outside lights were on, and as I entered the garage, the light was on, just as he said it would be, and with endless sarcasm … big surprise … my wife’s car parked inside the closed garage. I opened the door to the house and followed the moans from my wife down into the basement. Jason was in the midst of pounding her into the next life, she was lost to everything else, I came in quietly, she didn’t hear or see me enter, he looked over his shoulder seeing me, a condescending grin came forth, and for the first time … I felt like kicking the shit out of him, but I couldn’t, the image of his completely hard, emasculating monster stretching my wife’s insides stopped me in my tracks, and he wasn‘t kidding, he was fucking her not into next year, but the next decade.

I was seeing his improbable man meat for the first time in person, and I was in disbelief, nothing, not even the vids prepared me for the image of it splitting my wife, the insane length and girth. I got into position to see them from the side, and he pulled it almost out, showing me the incredible immensity of it. He grinned again, partly from my wife, who was clueless about my arrival. He slowly pushed almost three quarters of that giant cock into her body, and he motioned for me to sit, putting a finger to his mouth for me to remain quiet, to bear witness to his all consuming power. I had underestimated his size, stamina, and skills, I quickly realized that he made her forget everything else, all of life’s pains and worries, everything, including me, for when he was working … a piece of nirvana was laid forth, and my wife was feeling this first hand.

She came violently, seemingly passing out. He got off on my being there, to witness his complete domination, but he wasn’t finished. As she came out of it he announced my presence to her, but she told him to fuck off, that I was at home jerking off. Usually, she would be right, since, up until a few weeks ago I wasn’t getting any. He told her to look to her right, she raised her head, then screamed “Noooo!!!” “It’s OK baby, he knows, how could he not, he’s here isn’t he?” said Jason. “David, I’m so sorry, please forgive me, please forgive me.” She replied, her eyes tearing up. I said nothing, I was in a fog, merely a witness to his colossal member, in the midst of stretching and filling my wife like no other. Just like my nightmare … I was a boy in front of a man.

Continuing to saw back and forth, the sheer power and size was the most intimidating thing I had ever seen. I pulled the chair closer, to better witness his enormous cock gain in size and ferocity. The veins stood out, it appeared thicker and longer. I rose and pulled down my pants and underwear, my own cock straining for relief, my eyes locked onto the longest, fattest cock I would ever see.

I sat and began to pleasure myself, realizing full well, that he was easily 4 to 5 times my volume. I had never seen anything like this before. “You’re not small at all.” replied Jason. I know this myself, but no one was in his league, next to him I was but a few fingers, compared to an arm. He seemed to enjoy me watching them, and pulled his cock out to the point where only the head remained in my wife. It was straining, the veins bulged, and it was fucking humongous, frightening. My eyes and brain could barely comprehend it.

The whole time my wife was mumbling along the lines of … “No, no, no, this isn’t happening, this can’t be, we have to stop.” but she couldn’t stop, it was only the beginning. I was as large and hard as I had ever been, but it couldn’t come close to matching the amount of beef he laid into my wife. I came, my eyes wincing, my mind realizing, I could never measure up to what he was doing. It was then that Jason asked my wife to tell the truth. “Tell him, tell your husband why you’re having sex with him most every day for the past month … TELL HIM!”

As his massive cock tore through her body, she did exactly as she was told. Through labored breaths she replied … “You told me to Jason, you told me to have sex with him everyday when I couldn’t be with you. You told me to. You told me to or you wouldn‘t see me anymore.” It hit me, I confirmed that very fact to him when I saw him working at Home Depot, and he used that knowledge against me, against my wife. So lost in the moment, I didn’t care, his colossal cock was still tearing through my wife, and she was loving it, lavishly enjoying it, her words now confirmed what I already knew … “It’s stretching me … God help me … I love this …”

She came again, his staying power seemed to know no limits, and my abused, tired cock was rising, incredibly, I had no control over it, or this situation, after her orgasm subsided, he pulled out his massive cock, and I learned just how incredible it had become. His hands stroked it, unable to reach around it, unable to cover it, there was so much left over, every fat inch bulged, as he ordered my groggy wife to rise and sit on the edge of the bed.

He ordered her to suck the head, and somehow she did, the shaft, far too large to fit, and my supreme disbelief at the incredible amount of red hot meat that came forth from his cut slim body. My wife’s arms weakly rose to take over the stroking of the titanic meat, her mouth popped each time she released the insanely huge head, he released his hands, his arms free, hands resting on his hips, looking towards me, that evil little grin, confirmation of his cock dominance, I watched the impossible, no one should be this big, it appeared useless, but clearly it wasn’t as my wife labored over it, a passion beyond all others, a sick need beyond any I had ever witnessed, maybe she never knew … maybe being a size queen had become recent news to her.

It was news to me. It came forth into her mouth, a slick sticky massive load, his moans filled the room, and drifted out towards the street. So massive, so hard, it looked like it hurt, his monster meat spasmed over ten times, it came spilling from her mouth, and clearly, he needed to sit down. Dizzy, and groggy himself, I was stroking away, my wife completely lost in the moment.

His size diminishing, he sat on the couch next to the bed, watching me stroke my meat. My eyes glued to his massive slab, it’s size still many times greater than my own. My wife sat on the bed, one hand cleaning up the last of his cum, her other hand massaging her overworked, overtaxed pussy. It was raw, and I still could not understand how she took so much of him.

“Eight weeks. That’s how long I’ve been fucking the life out of your wife. She loves it, can’t live without it. I love fucking her. She tastes sweet, has such a hot body, she‘s so fucking cool. Dude, you are one lucky man.” I could hear him, but it didn’t stop me from continuing to pleasure myself. My wife’s head was down in shame, she was sexually wasted, powerless, completely under his thumb, and his cock, for shit’s sake, it’s growing towards the end of the couch. Rising again. What have we gotten ourselves into? His hands brought it up pointing it towards the ceiling. I realized he could give himself head, but he hadn’t done so, not yet anyway. Amazed, I watched it lengthen, and thicken, still not fully hard, but slowly getting there, his hands slowly, ever so slowly, stroking it to an incomprehensible size.

My wife’s eyes were glued to it, and I wondered what was next, surely this can‘t be happening. How could he go again? The damn thing is freakish in size, how could he keep it up. Still, it continued to rise, I noticed my wife lick her lips in anticipation, my cock was rock hard, and the intense look on his face told me, he was going to bring something really special.

My wife looked nervous, apprehensive, she looked at him, and he at her, she started to plead with him. “Not in front of my husband Jason, it’s too much, not now, maybe later, if we’re to ever do this again.” What on earth was she talking about? Hadn’t I seen enough? What more could he possibly do? Seriously, that fucking thing is so gigantic it’s near useless. He smiled a little smile, his cock now almost fully hard, a horse cock like no other, dark in color, ready yet again to terrorize my wife … and me.

He told my wife to get on the floor … to assume the position. She protested, but she could not deny him, it was obvious, he was her master. She got on all fours over the workout mats that littered the floor. “Would you look at that?” said Jason, and I looked towards my compliant wife, but he said … “NO, look at my horse cock, appreciate it, just like she does, because I’m going to make her cum harder and longer than you can possibly imagine.”

I didn’t get it, didn’t understand, my mind reeled, I was shaking, she was already losing it in anticipation, but how could it get any better? He was about to show me. He threw her a few pillows for her head and shoulders, clearly, they had done this before. His cock was ridiculous, he didn’t need to flaunt it, the damn thing controlled the room, standing near her, it was pulsing, fully hard, unable to rise from it‘s grotesque weight. It appeared even larger, super huge, and super turned on, he leaned over towards the couch and produced a vibrator and some lube. He described the vibrators size. It was an 8 by 6 inch, and it was completely dwarfed by his humungous meat.

18. checkin

Albums:
    The vibrator was an inch longer than my cock, but near the same thickness. It made be appreciate all over again, how simply colossal his cock had become. He placed it on the floor, and my wife, now impatient, asked for him to start, it soon turned to begging, as he simply caressed her beautiful ass, he raised his giant cock with one hand, and carefully entered her pussy. Slowly, inch after fat inch labored into her box, as she responded like before, her head turned towards me, eyes closed, enjoying the searing hot meat he was delivering.

She soon took in almost two thirds of that massive staff, and as he reached over, I understood, I finally got it, I watched in great anticipation as he applied some lube to the vibrator and slowly placed it in her ass. He placed in a few inches, teasing her with it, and she didn’t just love it, she was out of her mind with lust over it. His gargantuan meat was slowly sawing in and out of her hot swollen pussy, and now, with the vibrator, she was completely gone. She demanded he turn it on, and when he did … the real fireworks started.

I never knew, she actually likes this? We’ve never had any anal play, I could barely imagine what she was going through, but she had both holes filled, and was completely nuts about it. He worked both his cock, and the vibrator like a pro, and I came, my overused cock hurt so bad, I had never felt a hurt like this before. Through pained eyes I watched as he tortured her with a an incredible amount of thick cock. I was near tears in pain from my abused cock, and my squinting eyes couldn’t believe how stretched her pussy had become, it gripped his massive cock like a vise, and his cock never looked bigger. The damn thing had to be rearranging her insides it was stupendous.

The energy of youth filled him, as he continued to hammer my wife with even more cock, and more and more pleasure than I thought possible, she was really digging this. “Who do you love baby?” was Jason’s question. “I love you Jason, I love you … don’t stop … don‘t you fucking stop … I love what you‘re doing to me.” was her reply. I sat in disbelief as he brought forth more orgasms from her clearly worn out and tired body. Where she found the strength to continue was beyond me. I lost track of her orgasms that left her a blathering mess. She would fall forward onto the pillows as he held up her body with that colossal blood club, nearly unconscious, I couldn’t see how she could go on, but she would come out of it, and continue as he led her past wall after wall of unbridled bliss.

Stunned, I watched them continue, his cock couldn’t be this large, but it was, she couldn’t be responding like this, but she was. I collected myself, and stared at the improbable union. She couldn’t be taking that much cock, she simply couldn’t, it was too long, too thick … how could he keep going. She started to orgasm yet again, when he slammed into her hard releasing a load deep into her body, far deeper than I ever could, and a with a stretch that had to hurt from the unreal girth. He held it there, a few inches of his monster unable to enter her body. The vibrator buried the full eight inches into her bottom. His free hand reaching around and massaging her swollen pussy and clit.

Sweat was rolling off him, as his shaking hand removed the vibrator, and my now motionless wife slumped as if dead, towards the floor. He leaned back and pulled out the still hard, and completely astounding thing that was masquerading as a cock. It resembled an extra arm or leg that was released from the confinement of my wife’s gaping pussy. I saw it, but have never been able to shake the image of it … his insanely huge cock, and her completely stretched pussy open to view, a gaping wet, red, raw sloppy hole. He carefully laid her on her side, she was completely gone.

He stood before me, on wobbly legs, that colossal staff hanging menacingly, I was shocked that anyone could take it, or that anyone could be so large. In person, it was a nightmare of intimidation, a long fat menace … I wished it were mine. He asked if I wanted a drink, but he had to ask twice since I was in some sort of funk, or shock. I eventually said yes, and get something for my wife I said, she’s going to need it. I had to tear my eyes away from the huge thing, even now, as it was shrinking, it was gigantic.

I went to my wife, glancing over to him as he walked away, the swaying monster hanging just a few inches above his knees, this is nuts, my heart was pounding so hard, Pam’s body was still trembling, the little shivers consumed her, they would not stop, it was the result of being possessed and wrecked by monster cock, and someone who knew how to use it.

As she came out it, she slowly realized it was me holding her. She couldn’t stop apologizing, nor telling me how supremely sorry she was for all of this, how could I even look at her she asked, but she couldn’t help herself, she had never felt anything like this before, it was some strange natural drug which she couldn’t pass up. She blamed Kim, one of her Tuesday night girls for all of this, she’s the one that started all of this. Kim was in my nightmare, the rumors she heard, that’s where this was coming from. Jason appeared, and thankfully … had thrown on some sweat pants. For the life of me, I couldn’t keep my eyes off his massive cock, nor could the wife. It was still obvious inside those loose sweatpants.

My wife dressed, I was speechless, maybe in shock, I wondered how she could stand, even walk or function. Did she mean it when she said she loved him? I wasn’t sure, maybe it was the heat of the moment, but I did know one thing. It wasn’t going to stop here, this was a new road, and I was either on board with them, or off this sexship. Jason handed me a bottled water, and apologized. “I lose myself in these moments, and your wife is serious hot. I think of her all the time. I’m sorry for what was said and done here, but I get out of control when I have sex, and damn, your wife is really good at it. Seriously, I don’t want to get between you both, but I would like us to continue this in some way if it’s possible. Eventually I’ll find a girl I like better, more my age … no disrespect … well, you know what I mean.”

I glanced down at the still bulging meat against his leg, and wondered how I would fit in to all of this, but my wife clearly needed this, and I needed to learn from this kid, to ultimately be the one she wants to be with. Because, right now, sexually, it’s no contest, it’s not me she wants. It’s a teenager with a beyond humongous cock that controls her sexual future. For now, we’re both the bitches of a teenager with a insanely huge cock.

19. D_Dale_Doe

D_Dale_Doe New Member

Continues to be a great story!

20. guns2008

guns2008 New Member

Albums:
    Another great addition to a story full of potential!

Sounds like the wife needs to recruit a few of her friends to teach the kid a few things. Maybe a few more knowledgable women who can give the kid some sexual experiences he'll never forget: (almost) full deepthroat with lots of saliva and no gagging, amazing anal sex, a heavenly handjob that takes him to edge several times before allowing him to climax in geyser of cum (and he passes out at the end!), multiple sex partners who take turns riding his huge endowment until he can no longer climax (and just stays hard until the women can't take it any more).

Yeah, there's alot of potential here, C. Way to go!

Draft saved Draft deleted