Homebody (Straight)

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part V

Our respective drives home from Jason’s left many questions, but we were so drained, both emotionally and physically, we could barely make it upstairs. As it happened, saying little, we showered together, cleaning each other. I couldn’t get the images out of my head, how Jason had completely filled my wife with his monster, how he controlled us both. Puppets on a string to a kid not yet 19. Both of our moral compasses spinning wildly. Our “normal” marriage, suddenly changed forever, and both of our minds cluttered with thoughts of Jason’s intentions and our own. His humongous cock, a not so simple piece of flesh, that now dominated our lives.

I was exhausted, but hardly slept. I could barely hear her, as Pamela apologized, mumbling for hours. I called in sick that Wednesday morning, my wife and I languishing in bed until noon. My cock was still sore, and I couldn’t begin to imagine how sore my wife had to be, that fucking tool of Jason’s had to seriously hurt, the day after pains tremendous. Cuddling with me all night, she arose, and made her way to the bathroom, incredibly, she walked normally … damn it … I can’t shake off the sights of his cock. That fucking monstrous cock was clouding my mind, I couldn’t think straight.

Pam returned to me on the bed, laying on her side, head held aloft by her arm and hand, staring me in the eyes … “It started with Kim … she had been with him around 3 months ago … on and on she went about this super hung kid, just out of high school … she wouldn’t shut up about it … when she produced a picture of him on her iphone … I laughed … it had to be fake … no one is hung like that … but I couldn’t stop thinking about it … Kim confirmed it was real … that he likes older women … experienced women … and that he would give me the fuck of my life.” I didn’t want to admit it, but Kim was spot on. And I listened, in complete, unforgettable detail, as my Pamela, my one love, my wife of 15 years, told me about her first time with him.

She didn’t try to take him on, she was afraid, yet so hot for his tight body … I could see the excitement in her eyes … the immensity of it, the shear power, what he could do … she never, not in her wildest imagination could believe anyone so young, could have so much, it reached an astounding frightening size. He was gentle, and began my slowing undressing her, ultimately massaging her feet to get her to relax, as she witnessed it grow, all on it’s own, passing the possible into the unheard of, he told her from experience, that she would need to be relaxed …

She came the first time as his young mouth worked wonders on her pussy, and his hands, were all over her, he said all the right things, and her mind, she could not let it go, the damn thing had a hold of her, she pulled him to orgasm twice, and in no way did she want to try to couple with him … it was far too big. Not once did he force himself on her, he was a gentleman, and after parting, she had never felt a longing like this … she felt she missed the opportunity of a lifetime. Regret filled her from a place deep inside, she had to, she must, even if it tore her open … she must take on the monster.

She called him … the very next day … met him at his home, and unlike the first time, she basically … raped him. The pain of entry seared through her, but was eventually replaced by a magnificence that she never imagined. As he continued, it got bigger, both longer and more importantly, thicker, the thickness was what turned her into his complete bitch, she lost it multiple times on that afternoon, her mind in a fog … she couldn’t forget the feeling, the completeness, the dirty, and nasty way in which he played the bad boy, fucking not only her body but her mind as well.

She learned something about herself, just how much she really wanted a big cock … no … a monster cock … this cute young man … young enough to be her son, simply fucked her senseless, opened her eyes to the unforgettable stretch, and depths, that only he could reach, and showed her the powerful, all consuming lust that only a humongous cock could bring. I said nothing, taking it in, and wondering, if there was any possibility that I could pleasure her in bed again … if ever … and if the love making we had over the past month meant anything to her … anything at all.

She was honest, sincere, and explained her heart was with me, that when she started having sex with me again as Jason asked, that it was merely to accommodate his wishes, but it soon changed, to genuine love making. Maybe her heart did belong to me, but the nasty girl side of her, wanted that big dick, wanted that bad boy, wanted to be young again, to be fucked solid, fucked hard, to be filled, stretched and controlled, he did all that, and more. His cock and attitude a complete drug, the kid was the fuck of her life, and to be completely honest … she still wanted it.

She rolled onto her back, both of us staring at the ceiling, her waiting for my reply, and me … well … I’m simply empty … my mind a wasteland … a complete void … blank … still taking in the parts where she said “fuck of her life” … “and she still wanted it.” What the hell was I supposed to say? How do I respond? The woman I love is telling me she wants to continue to get the shit fucked out of her by an 18 year old … and through it all … I couldn’t shake the sight of his massive cock … the tremendous, beyond humongous cock that was her sexual everything.

We lay there for an hour or more before I finally had the courage to speak … “Call him, tell him to come over tonight … tell him to bring whatever toys he wants … tell him I want him to tear you apart … to bring his long hard fat fucking cock … to make it his biggest … and to destroy you … to fuck the life out of you … right in front of me … I want to watch.”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part VI

My wife called him that afternoon. He told us he would arrive at around 4PM. He was late, my wife a study of impatience, pacing the floor, rubbing her hands, she was losing it. I wondered if I ever once made her feel this way. Eventually, she realized how she looked, self conscious, she apologized, I started to realize, that having known her for 17 years, I really didn’t understand her …but how do we really know anyone ... he rode his bike over, was at least an hour late, the tight cycling pants left nothing to the imagination, he was on total display.

For Christ’s sake, it looked like a plastic tube of shaving cream was jammed in there, he could cause an accident or two, it was ridiculous. Coming up our sidewalk, my wife appeared that if I wasn’t there, she would run out the door and embrace him, her nipples already poking through her tight top. What the hell were we doing.

Part of me wanted this to hurt her. This kid is so enormous, that a pounding like the previous day, would certainly sour her on back to back sessions, possibly for good. Seriously … there were times when I hurt watching that thing enter her, I still think he’s moved things around in her. He carried in his bike, set it down, and she hugged him, hard, and his cock, was clearing growing, straining the material of his riding shorts. “You sure you can handle this David? I mean, last night, into today … you really ready for this? Dude … if last night was your first time with this … well, today could get pretty rough.” Said Jason, facing me, kicking off his shoes, and pulling off his socks, and pulling down the riding shorts to expose the growing slab that immediately drew my wife to her knees, her hands taking it her mouth already engulfing the head, and shoving the shaft down her throat until she gagged, it’s size increasing to the point of being impossible for her to take anything but the head.

Neither of their hands could reach around it, the length, and girth grotesque, if I didn’t know better, in the natural light drifting into the entryway, he looked bigger than yesterday, such a thing should not be possible, but he was all torqued up, the veins already starting to bulge, becoming more defined, he pulled my wife’s tight top over her head, her breasts still firm, the nipples standing out over a half inch, they moved into the front living room, and I in position … to watch.

I was determined to stay clothed, to merely observe, to deprive myself of emotion. I did so … for all of five minutes. I broke down, completely awestruck, his mammoth meat splitting my wife nearly in two, I didn’t speak, as much as yell out … “COME ON … THAT’S FUCKING RIDICULOUS!” I surprised them both, including myself with this outburst, but when they switched positions, Pam on her back, his monster between her legs, his balls at her pussy, the huge head of his cock went well past her navel, and not by a little bit … I had to stop them. I had never been this excited … “Put your balls against her pussy again, show me … show me how far you could go in … if you could go in all the way … show me.”

He teased me, backing up, then slowly moving forward, the head inching up her body past her pussy to her navel, and beyond, still going, until it cleared her navel by a handful, my mouth hanging open, my eyes never so wide, his humongous meat could maim or kill, so long and fat, that I came uncontrollably. “That’s monster cock Dave, I can tell you like it, and you’ll never get in as far as I can, nor stretch her out even a fraction of what I can do. I’m the fuck of her life, and you better get used to it.” Said that cocky SOB as I continued to cum over my floor, but he was spot on, and as he entered her, she responded like an animal, he was a bull, and I, a mouse. Her pussy strained at the girth, her stomach moved as each inch entered, and her nonstop moaning was driving me mad.

“Yeah, she hasn’t had enough, can’t get enough, just look at it … I’m stretching the fuck out of her hot box … that’s what she wants … fat cock … really fat cock … I could fuck her with the same length you have … but we all know, it’s not the same … my thick meat makes the difference … it drives her wild … look at her response … she really loves it … I’m at least 4 times your size … I’ll put in a few more inches … you can only dream to go that deep … I wish I could go further … but I’m bottoming out … punching her belly with the giant head of my fat cock … I make your dick look like it belongs on a kid … you can never do this to her, bring this kind of emotion from her … sit back and watch little man.” Said Jason … shit that he is … in my own house … making me feel even smaller … all the while … his monster cock, the incredibly long and fat beast, was in the process of making my wife cum yet again.

I waited in vain for my wife to defend me, his mouth, his attitude, his put downs, were just beginning … “Want to know something David? I’ll bet, I’m the first thing she thinks of in the morning … but that shouldn’t surprise you … your wife told me you‘ve had three women in your life … I’ve been with so many I’ve lost track … I’ve had more than that in just one night … you want to jerk me off don’t you? Maybe suck me off … you’ve got a gay side don’t you? That’s why you’re watching … you want my monster meat. You wish you had half my size, I completely dwarf you, your cock is nothing compared to mine … I’ll always be a stud … her ultimate stud.”

It was no mystery why that massive cock could not fully enter, there was simply so much meat. I could smell their sweat, and I was getting hard again. Room after room, christening the house, the pounding and moaning monotonous, I left them in the dining room, my wife draped over the table, the kid was drilling Pam from behind like the Energizer Bunny, his cock being served up like a four course meal. His belittling of me seemed to empower him even more … I could swear his cock had gained in size … his endurance inhuman … his cock … well, fuck that … it is inhuman. This was no longer fun, the sounds of my wife getting railed by this monster cocked, skinny teenager was getting old, my blood beginning to boil. I had thought, clearly in error, that she could not survive back to back poundings from his colossal member. I couldn‘t have been more wrong, all I did was open a new door of pain for myself.

I did want to beat the life out of him, but the consequences … my wife would want him even more … and I could imagine myself before the judge and jury … “Yes, I encouraged her to have sex with him, yes, I enjoyed watching them, and yes, he’s bigger than any three of us in this court room put together, and yes, he’s probably had his way with someone you know.” I couldn’t handle court, I couldn’t handle her becoming even more endeared to him, and my shame … that I would have to live with. The cocky, skinny, monster cocked little shit, knew he had me, with each stroke, and with each minute he got stronger, and I weaker.

He pulled out that massive beef, and with both hands made it so long and fat, it looked like it would burst. The cum jetted out over my wife’s body, pulse after pulse, easily the largest I had seen him, easily the most emasculating, he was spent, or so I hoped, I wished I could measure it … unbelievable, unbeatable, and the wife … forget about it, I was right there, but could’ve been a million miles away … at that moment, to her, I didn’t exist, everyone’s focus was on that gargantuan cock.

Jason looked me in the eye … “That’s how you bring it David … that’s how it’s done.” After two sessions today, and the pounding she took yesterday, I was slightly vindicated … she was walking funny, as for Jason … he was in complete control, and he knew it, as for me … I could not take my eyes off that still insanely massive cock … I was at the mercy of an 18 year old.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part VII

Pam continues to see Jason regularly. She still has sex with me 3 or 4 times a week … the big bonus/surprise from all of this? … She can completely deep throat me, something that eluded her for 15 plus years, plus the addition of anal. She can take every inch of me now, and I simply abuse her ‘new’ hole, and oral ability. She’s also a complete whore, as in, she gets it everyday.

But I feel like a fluffer for the real stud. Whatever my wife says regarding how she feels for me I take with a grain of salt. Her pussy still feels the same to me, but I know I can’t begin to bring her what the kid can deliver, not even close. I came to realize what a total size queen she had become, and wondered how long this could go on.

She was busy with some mysterious craft thing from Hobby Lobby for a few days, turns out, she ended up making a mold of Jason’s giant dick. The finished casting looks fucking ridiculous, and as my sweet wife held it in her hands, she told me he can actually best it for size. She made a few of them from different materials, and when she stepped out to do some shopping, I wasted little time. Running to our bedroom, I became as long as hard as I could, then placed my cock next to the casting of his giant cock. Forget that I can’t even get my hand around the freakish thing, but it made my cock look so incredibly small, so insignificant, useless, completely outclassed, that I trembled.

I jerked off comparing myself to his insanely huge cock. I measured the fucking thing top to bottom, and my mind could barely handle the results. I was talking to myself in disbelief, measuring it again, figuring I did something wrong, but I got it right, the numbers matched a second time, a third, and a fourth. I held it over my cock, imagining it were mine … stroking the massive fucking thing with one hand, while the other struggled to hold it aloft … marveling at the length … squeezing hard, and being unable to reach around it … wishing it could come alive and be my own … the amount of blood to fill it … mind boggling … the overall immensity astounding … I climbed it with three hands … the head still reaching out … taunting me … I compared it to my forearm and body … I held it at my crotch and leaned over … shit … I’m not that flexible, but I could easily give myself head if I were this size … as I stroked the massive thing I came without touching myself … the power and size … unbelievable … yelling out “HOLY FUCK!” as my cock spasmed, my mind fully understanding, just how incredible it would be … to be hung like this.

I collected myself, heart pounding, feeling faint, putting the freakish thing down, unable to take my eyes off it. I sat on the bed, starring at it, fondling it for almost a half hour, before putting it back where my wife stashed it. I cleaned up, embarrassed with what I had done. It couldn’t be that big, maybe she made it bigger somehow … it simply can’t be that big …

A few days later, Jason came over and ruled my bedroom yet again, covering my wife with kisses, eating her out, and giving her that massive beef for almost an hour and a half. I jerked off watching them, my mind still reeling at the amount of cock she could take. Her intense orgasms, his giant cock plowing into her without mercy. He still had cock to give, a few inches beyond her bodies reach. He was quiet for a while, but soon began to belittle me … “Hey Davey, watch this … “ as he pulled out his steel hard cock and placed it over her body … pointing out with his finger where my cock would reach on his, and how much more he had to give … squeezing it … showing off the immense girth … his thumb and middle finger at least an inch apart, unable to touch, and I … useless, unable to respond, unable to fight back, unable to counter his immense cock, his superior attitude and love making abilities, taking it like the little man that I was … and that’s when it happened … when I was completely humiliated … beyond humiliated … I actually turned red … not this … please … not this … I wished I were dead …

Jason had turned on our TV, and started the DVD player … I knew what it was immediately, I was a victim of my own nanny cam. I didn’t know it at the time, but Jason had my wife set up the nanny cam in our bedroom, and they caught me comparing myself to the casting of his monster. Never had I felt this low, not in my lifetime, or the next, could I live this down … please … not this … stop it … turn it off … my mind screaming … NOOOOOO!!!

“Wow, not much, compared to mine is it David? Pam and I watched this earlier. Look at you, stroking it like it was yours, and measuring it over and over again, gets you all horned up doesn’t it? Look at how small you are compared to me. Look at you checking the thickness, you can’t believe it can you? You horny old shit, you’re jerking off my giant cock … seeing if you could give yourself head if you had my monster … and what’s this? Losing your load without touching yourself? Damn, I got your wheels turning don’t I?” Said the monster dicked fucker. My nanny cam used against me, how could it get any worse …

I was watching the screen, barely understanding what he said, so completely embarrassed. Suddenly, the scene on the TV changed abruptly to his point of view, laying on his back, as he held the nanny cam like a camera. With my wife straddling his legs, holding his massive cock against her body, it’s length extending well past her navel, she changed positions, comparing it to different parts of her body, and head. It was a pseudo imitation of what I had been doing … measuring him, comparing him to household objects. They ended it with her sitting on his legs, jerking that massive meat until he came, the slick load rolling down the shaft, over her fingers, ending with her starring into the camera, saying … “You can never compare to this David … never … you will never best him, and spying on me with a nanny cam, such a bad boy.”

Her head went in, licking and sucking along it’s incredible length. Completely outclassed, completely owned, I was hard as a rock. A mute witness to his humongous cock and my bitch of a wife. I glanced at them both, watching the screen, seeing their reaction, my wife commenting … “Fuck Jason … you look even bigger on screen … see how stupid it looks on your body.” I silently agreed, the kid should be in porn, he’d be the Elvis of porn … the King … completely monster hung.

My eyes once glued to the screen, were now taking in Jason as he stood on the bed, turning off the TV, pumping his already massive cock to new heights until it was straining … fuck … it’s surreal … the thing has reached out longer and thicker than I thought possible … my wife handing him the casting of his incredible tool … he held the casting of his cock next to his giant hard on. “GET THE FUCK OUT!!!” I yelled …

He exceeded the casting in both length and thickness, the fucking thing was beyond hard, beyond immense … I was quaking … he bested the fucking thing … just as my wife had said he could … that is not possible … I quickly came … in spite of my extreme embarrassment, in spite of his put downs … his huge cock held me spellbound, my compliant wife spread her legs, I watched, helpless, as he threw aside the casting and entered her with that gargantuan cock, the huge head slipping over her opening, missing it’s mark until he managed to find it’s home, forcing it’s way in, her pussy stretching, making room for the incredible bulk to follow, inch after inch, finally hitting bottom, and then thrusting hard and fast, her pussy stretched to it’s limits, as he eventually came deep inside her, holding it there, holding her legs far apart at the ankles, her pussy tightly gripping the massive girth, unleashing a tremendous orgasm from her as they came together. My eyes taking it in, my mind and emotions a jumbled mess. They succeeded in destroying me, using my own nanny cam, and using his cock as some twisted mind, and ego battering ram.

I was shaking … taking in the immensity … in disbelief that he bested the casting … the damn thing went far beyond huge … kneeling, he pulled out slowly … inch after inch until the head finally came into view … the damn thing was still steel hard … his face in a trance as he pulled on it with both hands … maintaining this tremendous erection and attempting to make it bigger still … Pamela was coming out of it … I was spellbound as he brought the massive head to his lips as proceeded to suck and lick on the incredible thing … on this night … at this time … his own cock had a hold on him … I had never seen this before … he confirmed what I knew he could surely do … give himself head … and fuck … there was so much meat … the damn thing was dark in color … an enormous amount of blood turned him into some hellish freakish beast … his desire for his own massive erection driving him to an even greater size.

My wife’s eyes and expression told me something different was about to happen. “Suck the monster baby … make it bigger … show him … show him every fat inch … make it your biggest.” My wife egging him on, and my own cock, never harder, his gargantuan cock was too big, no fucking way … his hands milked it to an even greater size … the room wasn’t big enough … this history making monster dick must be his personal all time best … all of us were completely into it … Jason most of all … completely immersed … he was out of it … nothing mattered more than the massive beef in his hands … no longer the mouthy SOB … he was utterly spellbound by his own massive cock.

My wife moved in, as her fingers were clenching the incredible thing, I could see the difference, not only longer, but her fingers and thumb were farther apart … Jason lay back as she held it towards the ceiling … I moved in even closer … my eyes traveling up and down the massive thing … fucking hell, this thing is crazy big … I got up and reached for the casting … I had to see it next to his completely gigantic meat … Jason took it from me, and held it alongside his impossibly huge earth shattering horsedick.

I came at the sight, so did Jason, and as for my wife, she was yelling out obscenities, continuing to stroke the fucking thing, slobbering all over it … loving it … she and I were both consumed by it’s incredible mass … beyond intimidating … awestruck … I had seen the beast in all it’s unholy glory … it shook me all anew … Jason isn’t just endowed … he’s completely, and utterly monster hung … it’s enough to make you cry.

Reactions: MAldrich

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part VIII

I had to protect myself. Unsure whether my wife would leave me, and knowing full well that she would demand money, the house, and whatever else she could get in any divorce settlement. After what I had just witnessed, I had little doubt of the all consuming power his fantastic cock held over my wife, and myself. The casting is ridiculous in size, but Jason proved he could best it, his cock didn’t belong on a human. Something that huge should draw pity, unusable for a vast majority, but when useable … a weapon of untold power and intimidation. First, was third person confirmation of what was going on. Hiring a private dectective to get photographic proof outside of my own was no problem. I told him the night, and where, and he took care of the rest.

He arrived at my office the next day, Friday afternoon, with the evidence, beginning to hand me some paperwork and an SD card with the images he captured. He pulled his hand back before giving them to me, concern cluttered his face … “I should tell you David, that I’ve done this sort of thing for over 17 years, and in my entire career … I’ve never seen anything like this. Nothing weird, or drug related, but … I should warn you the young man your wife is seeing is quite endowed. Simply huge, I’m sure you’ll find it disturbing. I barely slept last night, that’s how deeply it affected me, and this is my job. My telling you this can’t underscore the enormity of what this kid is packing. He‘s hung like a mule. I met with a colleague this morning over coffee and casually mentioned your case. I didn‘t supply any names, he simply said … “Jason right?” This is not the first time he’s been with someone’s wife. The kid’s a legend around the community. He’s hung like a horse.”

He continued to tell me Jason was very smart. Third highest GPA in his graduating class. That he turns 19 next Wednesday, and that he had it on good authority the kid had been with some men as well, prostituting himself, and took on the men since they paid the most. That he even sent a female teacher from his high school to the hospital having literally torn her open, hosting orgies, having multiple partners in a single day. As I heard it, I didn’t doubt any of it. Jason was a freak in more ways than one.

I hadn’t told him I knew full well what Jason possessed, or all that transpired, or that I got off on it. I simply didn’t want to lose everything I own in a divorce. He gave me detailed written confirmation, and added it was one of the easiest cases he had ever worked on. We spoke some more on the matter, my mind taking in all his advice regarding my rights, and what to do, and to avoid doing. As he was leaving he cautioned me again … “Seriously David, this young man possesses a truly intimidating cock. I can’t stress this enough. I can say with certainty, I’ve never seen anything like this before, the damn thing is scary huge. If something like that were entering my wife, I’d need to see a psychiatrist. Take care, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.”

I took matters into my own hands Friday night, as Pam went to Jason for her plumbing to be rearranged. I was jerking off twice to the images my private detective had delivered. Scary huge, his massive meat tore into her for over an hour, she jerked him off at least once, a total Friday night fuckfest. She went back for more on Saturday, and as I sat in the house Saturday afternoon, with the wife out on her “date” with Jason, I was finishing dinner, watching the Sun slowly set, when two young, very attractive young women came up the walk. I thought … “What are they selling?” So when I opened the door, I was surprised they knew my name.

They introduced themselves as Rebecca and Ann, telling me … “Jason sent us over, he said you’d be expecting us.” My heart stopped. What the hell was this? … Since this can’t actually be what I think it is. These girls are right out of high school, or still in school, it’s so hard to tell these days, and I was at a loss for words. “See … I told you Jason didn’t tell him. Mr. Dawson? Can we come in? What we have to say will seem kind of weird.”

I looked them up and down, both of them were complete wet dreams … this can’t be, this doesn’t happen to people like me. I didn‘t hesitate, opening the door, looking them over … “Jason is our friend, and he told us you were … well, we’re here to make things right … does that make any sense? Since that’s what he asked us to say.” I was already getting hard, looking them up and down, like some dirty old man. Their combined ages might equal mine, but probably not. I couldn’t find the words. This seemed like one of the unusual things the dectective cautioned me about, but come on … I can’t pass this up.

“I don’t know what to say?” I mumbled, but the girls started taking off their shoes, their small perfect pedicured feet exposed, throwing their coats on the floor, I was speechless, this is something you might read out of a Penthouse magazine back in the 80’s and 90’s. My mind numb with the thought of my first threesome.

“I‘m not sure if …” My voice fading away, the girls started to giggle … “Were both 18, and Jason told us to make you feel good. Real good, since he owes you.” Said Becca, as her hand went for my already bulging pants, Ann pulled her top over her head revealing an earth shattering rack barely confined in her bra. She had curves everywhere … I was in love … I could just imagine the thousands of loads lost in appreciation of her stupendous body. This girl was a walking angel. The smallest waist supporting that tremendous rack, her skin so supple and smooth, I had never been with a 10 … that was about to change. I must have looked like a complete idiot as Ann shook her hair into place, so natural, so unspoiled … fuck me … is this real?

“Ann … he’s already getting hard … you’re having quite an effect on him.” Stated Rebecca, as Ann lost her jeans, her taunt tummy was mesmerizing, and her legs … those are the kind of legs you lust over, but never actually see and feel … part one of heaven was displayed in my entry way, and I motioned upstairs, since my ability to speak was out of order. Becca led the way as Ann followed, and I nearly fell into Ann’s flawless ass when I misjudged the first step. Like they had fallen out of some magazine, I spent the next two hours on a place not of this earth.

Whatever they lacked in experience, they made up for with their enthusiasm, and the all consuming lust I had for their young flawless bodies. I was embarrassed about my body, not that it’s bad for someone my age, but I can’t compete with those in their age group. They didn’t seem to mind, and I forgot all that inadequacy shit in a hurry, as they double teamed my cock … licking and sucking the thing like pros.

Nothing like young tight pussy, one shaved bald, the other with a perfectly trimmed landing patch. I ate Rebecca first, she tasted unlike any other, but the real treat was Ann. She came violently in less than two minutes, my head trapped between her thighs, and the view as I looked up towards her firm rack, and shaking abs, she looked every part the nasty angel, and she was so easy, her sloppy orgasms turned me on more than any sexual experience with anyone … ever. My heart was breaking, this was a dream I never wanted to end. Ann, beautiful Ann, my mind making mental pictures of her, over and over again.

Taking Ann in doggy, and playing with her large firm breasts, marveling at her flowing shiny hair, her manicured hands and feet were a super turn on. She had everything, every possible physical feature was awe inspiring, and I can‘t shake the smell, she smelled fucking delicious, subtle, unforgettable … earth shattering. I tried to hold out, but I simply could not, I buried myself in her, holding firm as she came with me, her head buried in my bed.

I pulled out of Ann, still hard, as Becca placed her mouth on my spent cock. Her hot mouth kept me hard as steel as I took in her body. Fuck, she is so cute, her body so firm and hot, she quickly broke the spell Ann had put on me. My fingers ran through her silky hair as her mouth worked wonders. I hadn’t lost my erection in the least, I was as hard as ever. As I had done Ann, I would do to her, with an energy I thought the years had stolen …

As I lay there, both of them draped on me, so content, so spent, so blessed and drained. Ann’s head rose “You’re just the perfect fit. Jason hasn’t been in either of us, he’s too big.” I smiled, a tired smile … “Yeah, all were good for is jerking off that monstrous cock of his. Keeps our arms tight, like some giant shake weight.” Replied Becca. “We jerk him off together, tease the hell out of him, we love to make him suffer. He loves our hand jobs, we the edge the hell out him, and you should see that thing of his … it gets way huge, really fat and long, you can feel the veins as they bulge. We’ve even handcuffed him a few times, drives him fucking crazy. We’ve both tried to take him, but it just won’t fit, it scares us. Do you like our feet?“ Asked Ann, and I told them the truth, they were the most beautiful feet I had ever seen.

“Jason loves them, we give him foot jobs all the time. That dick of his is bigger than our feet. We’ve tried to suck him off, but we can’t do that either. He showed us a vid of your wife taking him, and I get shivers looking at it, that cock of his has to hurt.”

Round two of my evening in heaven started with Ann’s feet moving in, as I received a foot job, and it soon led my second blowjob from this pair of uninhibited, completely wild, high school girls. It finished with me doing something I didn’t think would be possible with girls this young … anal … I gave Becca the anal fuck of her life as Ann watched, and as I watched Ann … my eyes rarely left Ann’s incredible body. On my bed, in my home, was this insanely hot girl, bringing herself off as I fucked the hell out her friends ass. I came hard as I drove home every bit of me into Becca’s ass. The searing heat, and forbidden nature of it, turned me into a fucking machine.

I didn’t ask what he may have held over them, or if this was some kind of favor, or just simply two sex crazed high school aged girls who were out for a good time. But, as I would learn later, it wasn’t just Jason‘s idea. It was also a gift from my wife, a partial payment, for all her dalliances with Jason. I was just thankful for the two hours, and that my nanny cam caught every minute. Not once did I think of my wife, of the girls parents, what they might think had they known. But I would never take this back. To an extent, I got even with my wife, even though she was partly behind this, and I would do this again. If not with these girls then with somebody else. Emboldened, I didn’t give a shit what anybody thought. The number of women I’ve had in my life is now six … there will be more.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PART IX

Some say size doesn’t matter … try telling that to my wife. I asked, so she gave me the answers … thick, heavy, long cock. Answers number one, two and three from my wife for the reason she loves being fucked by Jason. No one said I had to like it. It’s not normal to be this thick, and when you factor in the amazing length, it’s simply no contest. In overall mass, I’m not even a quarter of his size, my only way to compete … a manicure … I finally figured it out … if she can take his gargantuan cock … she can take a fist.

I thought I would surprise her with it, simply biding my time for the right moment. I awoke Wednesday night to hear her mumbling in a dream, and it wasn’t good. On and on she went, in some sleepy mumbo jumbo about Jason’s cock, she was mumbling as if he were with her right now … “Yeah, yeah, yeah!” What the hell, is she singing along with the Beatles? No, I knew different, my heart sank lower, she told him how he was the best lover ever, had no equal, her body moving as if she were getting pounded … this dream was real to her.

I felt awkward, like I should leave. She came, and I had a semi … images of Jason had brought her off in a dream … I couldn’t believe the incredible power he had over her … I couldn’t get the images of his massive cock out of my mind. It was then that my wife came out of it, and awoke.

“I have to go … I’ll see you tomorrow night. I just have to go.” said Pamela as she dressed, her breathing was short, she was in heat, and only one thing could cure it … she didn’t have to explain herself … I heard her calling him from her cell downstairs, checking the clock it was almost 2AM … I heard the garage door open, and I witnessed her leave like she was off to fight a fire, spinning the tires, and speeding to Jason, and his enormous cock … she was addicted … certifiable …

I knew I couldn’t sleep, so I followed, parking a safe distance away. I had one window to the basement that allowed me to see in, and I prayed that they would be in the basement. As I arrived, I quickly moved in, my heart leapt as the light to the basement was on. Jason had on some old sweat pants, the massive bulge sending my wife over the edge. He told her to kneel, to explain herself, he wanted to hear it …

“I came here for your huge cock.” Said Pam. “Louder.” Jason replied. “I CAME HERE FOR YOUR HUGE COCK!” she yelled … “I SAID LOUDER!” Her reply had me looking over my shoulder, since she was screaming, so loud that people had to be waking … I was trembling … I could hear them when they were speaking normally … I was starting to get nervous … Jason told her to … “Call out to your husband … do it now … and do it loud … scream it!”

“He’s at home, he isn’t …” as she tried to explain, but he cut her off … “CALL OUT TO YOUR LITTLE DICKED HUSBAND RIGHT NOW YOU DUMB BITCH! DID I SUTTER?” I was like a deer in the headlights, holy shit … “DAVID, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE, RIGHT NOW!” Screamed my wife, my love, my only one. “YOU TELL THAT FUCK TO GET IN HERE … THE DOOR IS OPEN.” Said Jason in a tone that spoke of what was to come. As she started to yell out to me again, I came in through the unlocked back door just as they demanded. I felt like a child, as if mommy and daddy were fighting. Just shut the fuck up … I’m here already.

“I told you so … look at him … scared shitless … scared more of my dick than anything else, like a little kid.” Said Jason. “David, stop where you are. You see that chair?” I nodded, “Set it up facing the couch and bed, you’re going to watch.” Said Jason, in complete and utter control. I moved the chair, as my wife stayed kneeling, her head down, not moving or looking anywhere. She was completely under his thumb. “Sit David … stay dressed … Pamela … go to him and cuff him to the chair … his hands behind him … I don’t want him touching himself. Do it now.”

I sat in the chair, shaking, no fight in me, I wanted to see this … must witness this … whatever the cost. She cuffed me to the chair as he asked, hands behind me, helpless. She stood, waiting for a command. There was a long pause, the kid was genius, building the suspense, the sexual tension so thick you needed a samurai sword to cut through. Jason stood midway between the couch and bed, arms crossed, a stern, and intense look on his face.

“Strip Pamela, I want to see you, and do it slow, like you’re embarrassed, like you don’t want to.” She did as commanded, my cock was stirring, as Jason took her in … “You’re pathetic David, this is your woman, and you’re fucking powerless. I’m still a teenager, and I rule you both.” He was right, explaining the obvious. As my wife stood completely naked in front of him, he pulled down the only thing he had on, the sweatpants exposing the long, fat, not yet hard cock, that would soon be the object of attention.

Damn, that thing is huge already, but it’s not even close to it’s best, as always I was dumbstruck, and I already knew this was really going to hurt, I couldn’t pleasure myself in the least, I wanted out. “Suck it … suck it now while you still can.” Said Jason, as my wife complied. “Suck it while you still can.“ That little phrase has always stuck with me. My face would give me away, in one motion, my wife swallowed the entire thing to the base … no wonder she had gotten so good at giving me head. Able to swallow my meager almost 7 inches. His cock was already longer than me, but not even close to what it could be.

He held her head, buried at his crotch, as her hands came up to beat this thighs, trying to push away, the damn thing was growing in her throat, as she pulled off, the freakish thing was much longer, and thicker, their would be no second attempt. She was coughing, about to throw up, as she recovered he stroked it with one then both hands, as she eventually took over … fuck … that thing is incredible, growing and growing, at least 3 times my size, and still growing. He told her to let go, then slapped the side of her face with his giant meat a few times.

He walked over to me, his massive cock swaying back and forth, over two thirds the way down his thigh. Pulling on it, making it larger still. “Come here, kneel before him.” She did, he then placed his cock outside her mouth, and alongside her neck … I could not believe how far down her throat it could reach, you had to be a circus performer to handle that thing, but could that even work? The damn thing is so thick, so fucking thick, my cock is as hard as a rock, and I can’t do anything, I‘m helpless.
My wife’s eyes were glued to it, mine had never left it, as he brought it up, more and more meat was added, his hands slowing, as he brought it to an astounding truly humongous length and girth. Less than three feet from my face. I could smell it, see the spit from my wife on it, each vein, the damn thing was so big, I had to look from end to end to take it in, my head moving with my eyes. Fucking insane, fucking impossible, that my wife could take any part of this …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He stood, searching for his next move, his cock dangling towards the floor, my wife waiting for a command, both of us, taking in the enormity … “Get out … both of you, get the fuck out.” He said, turning away, heading toward his sweat pants … “NO … you big asshole … fuck me … I want you to fuck me … right now!” Said my ever faithful wife. He turned slowly, his cock hadn’t lost it’s edge, it appeared even larger, his little grin foretold his reply before he could even open his mouth … “Then beg for it … come on … beg … tell me how much you want it.

Kneel at my feet, and kiss my huge dick, and tell me how badly you want it.” Doing exactly as she was told … fucking A … she told him, and then some … kissing and licking along it’s insane length, she got me as a hard as I had ever been, in-between kisses she explained her love and overwhelming lust for it … “I live for your monster cock … I dreamed of it tonight … that dream drove me here … I want you to split me open … you are the fuck of my life … you are the biggest and best I will ever have … I will do anything you want … I want it so deep and hard … stretch me … beat me with it … I’ve never been this turned on in my life … I love what you do to me … how you make me feel … please … please … fuck me … destroy me … make me cum … push that cock up my body so far … that it comes out my mouth …”

She stopped only to take the head into her mouth and suck on the damn thing. He got off on it, so did I, and he was stallion stiff, the freakish thing was covered in her spit … I couldn’t pleasure myself, extremely hard and frustrated, this was all new to me, and in a perverse way … I really enjoyed it. “Let’s bring him in closer … I want him to see this … I’m going to bring my biggest tonight … I can feel it.” Said an extremely confident Jason … and I could see it already … he was pushing the limits of reality … that damn thing was crazy huge, and they had barely started. They pushed my chair next to the end of the bed, and I already wanted to cum so badly … this was ripping me apart.

Wasting little time he did just that … my wife supported herself on the edge of the bed with her arms, as she bent over, sticking her beautiful ass towards him … I could see how massive he was, that it shouldn’t fit at all, but he did just that … forcing in the head, and so many fat inches, I cringed, not so much so soon … no warm up … but apparently none needed, as he buried almost three quarters of his enormous cock into her pussy, his thumb went straight into her ass, working her holes like a pro, his size doing the rest, pushing so hard it had to be bottoming out, the massive head punching her insides with each thrust.

Moans, screams, little yelps, my wife was over the edge almost from the start … size such as his, has it’s advantages … he buried himself in her, and then turned her, throwing her onto her back on the bed … all the while, remaining coupled to her, his cock so long, that he was never close to falling out, and that’s when it got serious.

He looked towards me, making sure I saw their union, spreading her legs wide, bending them back, my eyes taking in the in the incredible stretch taking place, her pussy, looking like it was about to give birth, long slow excruciating strokes, showing off the length and girth, her belly rising with each entrance, the lips of her pussy folding in and out, his size was astounding, at that moment … I came. So frustrated, that it didn’t feel right, that I couldn’t finish myself off properly. He increased his pace, and my eyes could barely keep up, he noticed the stain in my pants … “Yeah … you got off didn’t you … or you pissed yourself … watch and learn … witness what a giant cock can do.” Said Jason … and then, he showed me.

He fucked my wife so hard, she came so many times she almost passed out, delirious, her body was limp, her lips moving without a single word being said. His cock … enormous … finally … and it was about time … he let loose, placing in so much meat, her body heaved as his load came forth. He had to be exhausted, his cock an incredible size, and I in disbelief that he could maintain such an awe inspiring size for so long.

He pulled out, my eyes glued to inch after fat inch being pulled out of my wife’s body like some twisted magic trick.

It slapped against his thigh, a mere few inches from his knee, sloppy, menacing, as he reached for something on the couch … what the hell is this? He came to me, and I started to protest … “One more word, and I’ll tape you shut.” Said Jason, and he wasn’t fucking around. My last word on this night brought forth duct tape, it covered my mouth, and the hood, completely covered my head. From here on out, I sat handcuffed, blind and unable to speak. I could only hear, and I knew only one thing … I don’t like this.

To my surprise … nothing happened, it was quiet, I could use the rest, I guessed everyone could … 10 … 15 … 20 minutes? I wasn‘t sure. If I were claustrophobic, I would be freaking out right about now. My breathing was normal, the only sound, a chair being placed opposite me. Finally, I could hear my wife stirring on the bed, rising, and joining Jason directly in front of me. I had no idea what they were doing. A funny unfamiliar sound taking place directly in front of me. It really started to bother me … what the hell is that freakin’ sound?

It had been at least 10 minutes, the sound would start and stop at uneven intervals … what the hell is this? I heard footsteps coming to me and felt a hand on my head, it was my wife, she told me to stay quiet, her hand came underneath the hood and she slowly pulled off the tape covering my mouth … I stayed quiet, obedient, waiting, and more waiting … finally, she pulled off the hood, I would now discover what that damn sound was …

Blinding light, my eyes adjusting, taking it in, only 4 or 5 feet away … WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? My eyes taking in a deformity, an enormity beyond mere words, this is unfathomable, simply not possible, I never knew they made them that big, and he’s damn near filling it … a tremendously huge penis pump with the tube over three quarters filled with Jason’s massive cock. Longer and thicker than possible, that sound … his hand operating a pump, that has made his cock unusable and a complete utter monstrosity.

Hellish in size, the damn thing filled each inch completely, pressing against the sides, just a few inches from reaching the top, and this fucking tube is huge, his face filled with complete satisfaction, superiority, confirmation of his enormity beyond all others, the thing couldn‘t be that big, he released a pressure relief valve, and his cock lost some of it’s size, but incredibly, it was easily the longest and fattest I had ever seen him. With my wife’s help, he removed the tube, his cock covered in lube, dark in color, a complete miracle that his mind or body could still function, the amount of blood involved was ridiculous.

My heart was pounding so hard, my cock needed release … I was hurting … the damn thing reaching almost to his nipples, and I was sure my wife could not take it in her body … since if she could, my hand and arm had met their match before I could even give fisting a try. Their four hands worked it, maintaining this monstrosity, my sexual life flashing before me … this kid isn’t just hung, this is an X-File … I couldn’t believe it, this wasn’t me speaking, but it surely was … “That’s it, make it bigger, stroke that fucking monster … baby … I want you to mount him … take on that horsedick … FUCK THAT MONSTER COCK!!!”

She gave me a sly grin, I knew immediately, they had done this before, she said little, as he lay on the workout mats, and she stood over him. She squatted over the huge head, his hands maintaining it’s enormous size, as the head finally worked it’s way in, somehow, impossibly, she took in 5 or 6 inches, and there was so much left, slowly she lowered, the astounding girth made her pussy fart, she had done this before with him, but not on this level, the sounds kept coming out, and his hands left his massive beef to help support her … “HOLY SHIT! SHE’S TAKE ALMOST THREE QUARTERS OF IT … HOLY SHIT! NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!”

That was me yelling, in complete awe of what she accomplished, it felt like a history making moment … one that sears into memory … the last thought you will have before you die … and a piece of me was dying … I could never match this kid even with fisting … this teenagers awe inspiring man meat … stud supreme … my wife came yet again, and a few more times before he finally let loose.

I had cum a second time, exhausted … physically, and mentally, completely drained, my eyes still taking in the still enormous cock that would haunt me for the rest of life. My wife, no longer my own, but shared, and my sexual ego completely shattered … fisting? Matching, or exceeding this? Who was I kidding. The Sun was rising, I have to be at work in around an hour and a half … I’m still cuffed … bruises on my wrists … pants stained … wondering … how did it ever come to this?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part X

Jason had everyone’s attention,. My wife‘s, most of all. At twice his age, he held her under his thumb. I had witnessed an incredible amount of meat enter her body, and now … I was done with it. I had no desire to see them together, my mind blocking out all images, my imagination turned off. She was out with the girls I told myself. A dangerous solution, but my only hope for sanity. Hoping beyond hope, that she would tire of this … surely, the kid had to move on.

She pampered herself that afternoon, never looked better, she was going to be supremely drilled, bent in two, fucked beyond recognition, Jason had been gone for a week … she was acting like it was going to be her first time. She arrived at Jason’s on Friday night at around 7PM, got herself fucked senseless, and to her surprise, people started to arrive, young people, she quickly dressed, this wasn’t her scene, she had to go. “Go if you must, but you’re going to miss out on a real party.” Said Jason, as Pamela left. My wife reliving the rapture of the last hour and a half on her way home, a smile of satisfaction covered her face. It was quickly replaced by concern, a premonition of sorts, something was off, she had no idea of the consequences, who could …

Pamela was distraught since Jason had neither called, nor returned her calls for 3 days, frustrated, she decided to find out what was going on. It was Tuesday, her regular nighttime rendezvous with him. Had she messed up in leaving early Friday? Was he testing her? Teasing her? Her trip took an unexpected turn when she met Jason’s father at the door, who, for the first time … was home … and who explained what happened, then wondered aloud what kind of relationship she had with his only son. My wife already tearing up, said she was sorry, turned, started to jog towards the car, then running, as Jason‘s father called out to her, asking the kind of questions she would not answer. She called me on her cell, and demanded we go to the hospital.

The party … ended in disaster. Jason’s use of drugs, with alcohol, and his stupendous erection taking away more blood from his brain, caused him to suffer a stroke, combined with the late start of treatment … it left him a vegetable at the tender age of 19. The doctors estimated he lay in his condition unnoticed, without attention for over 6 hours. I could just see the others at the party joking about him, probably thinking he merely passed out … this was much worse.

Out of the ICU, but restricted to family visits, my wife did eventually get us in to see him. He lay on his back, his head facing us as we entered, a small amount of drool coming forth, his eyes open, and his mind … more than likely … gone. My wife grieving, so utterly hurt and lost, she held his wrist and hand, with zero reaction from him. His mind turned off, life ruined, his giant cock useless.

My first reaction … complete relief … a threat removed … a burden beyond any I had ever experienced lifted, but I also felt for him, the waste of a young life, the tragic loss. The doctors gave him little chance of recovery, brain activity was minimal, he did not move, nor respond to audio, physical or visual stimulation. In a few weeks, he would be classified a ward of the state, and placed into long term care at a state hospital.

Just like that … it was over. Not all stories have happy endings.

It should end here, but something significant did occur. My wife, unable to have children … against all odds, found herself pregnant. After the birth of our daughter, I had to know who was the father, I could not live in doubt, or without knowing. When the testing came back, confirming I was the father, I was not only relieved, but thankful … I’m positive Jason’s massive cock had somehow untangled my wife’s inability to have children, opening a path to her pregnancy.

True or not, it’s irrelevant, but I firmly believe to this day that he opened a pathway for my seed. We have a healthy baby, and our lives back to normal. Pamela and Jason’s affair behind us. We never speak of it, though I’m sure both of us, when alone, have watched the captured images of him ripping her apart … I know I have, along with my time with Ann and Rebecca. We have an understanding of what took place, and ultimately, it made us stronger, we, a family of three, are living proof.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part XI

More time has passed … It’s been almost six years since Jason‘s stroke, my wife, and kids … yes, kids, we now have second child, a boy … we moved 30 miles West into a new community, closer to my job, and while at lunch with a client, the busboy, in a thick voice of someone who has special needs, said … “Mister David, Mis … Mis … ter … David … it’s Ja … Ja… Jason … you … you … know me.”

For God’s sake, Jason, now 25, was smiling, recognizing me, his jittery hand out for a shake. Bussing tables, at least 30 lbs. heavier, he had filled out, no longer the lean uber cut super stud, the stroke had taken it’s toll, that he was up and around at all … a miracle. As I shook his hand he looked at Tim, my client, and said … “Friend … Mr. David my friend … neighbor … neighbor …” Tim shook his hand as well. I had mixed emotions, couldn’t help but glance at the apron he wore, to see if the thing bulged out from the monster I knew was confined within, wondering … if it’s gotten even bigger. In the blink of an eye, I went from lunch with a client, to visions of horse cock.

A waitress came over, and politely asked Jason to get back to work. I told her it was OK, but she said he’s not supposed to interact with customers, even friends, since he gets distracted, and clingy. “Work now … work now … Mr. David … bye bye.” Said Jason, no longer the sharp, clever, sexual monster of years past. Damn lucky to be walking, and talking at any level. When I arrived home that night, I mulled it over, I had to keep this to myself. After putting the kids to bed, Pamela and I had some quiet time together, and eventually went to bed, but when talking to the wife about my lunch with a client …

“Honey … I saw Jason today at Micheal’s Resturant … he’s a busboy there, and he recognized me.” I didn’t have to wait long for her reply, it came back at me as fast as the speed of light … “I know. I saw him there around a month ago when I was out to lunch with Jackie. He didn’t know who I was. It’s so sad. He works there around 10 to 12 hours a day, six days a week. He gets upset when he can’t work, it’s all he lives for … I’m surprised he remembered you at all. I was the one he was with, and he didn’t have the slightest clue, looked right through me. It’s all in the past, and we’ve moved on … you’re the one I love, and will grow old with … I knew it then, but … I was driven by some primal need to be fucked senseless, unaware of how much I needed his giant cock. Part of me wants him back … well … at least the part of him that used to drive me wild, but that‘s over now, we‘ve got two children and our lives together to work on, and that‘s all I live for.”

Just like that, the subject was changed, and we moved on, Jason simply a memory of what he once was, and the paths of our lives forever changed, but I still think of it, wonder if that dick of his has grown even larger, if that would even be possible.

Wondering if any of the waitresses have given him a chance to show what he could do, or if, quite sadly, any of the healthcare professionals whom had taken care of him over the years, in other, not so professional ways … used him … his endowment is incredible, unmistakable … I sincerely hoped he wasn’t abused. So, did any good come of all this? Of course, we’re both sure that Jason had a part in our ability to have children, and he did return to be a functioning human being, a shell of what he was before, but better to be alive, than dead. All the best Jason, and thank you … we both, in our own ways … miss you.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part XII

My name is Michelle, I‘m a waitress, failed actress, divorcee, 30 something, and I’ve worked at Micheal’s restaurant for 3 years. When Jason started, I was given the responsibility of training, and keeping an eye on him. Sweet, simple, gentle, hard working, kind, thoughtful, with the mind and innocence of a young child, and after two weeks, finally able to bus tables without help of any kind, even with all of our initial doubts, Jason has worked out great. He did as he was told, always on time, never sick, no coughing or sneezing … the boss hates coughers and sneezers. He made friends with our regulars, and eventually kept it to “Hello” and “Goodbye” after we had trained him to be quiet, since he despirately wanted to be a chatter box.

One year, and 15 days, that’s how long I‘ve worked with him. On this particular day, he spilled coffee, water, and virtually a whole plate of uneaten pasta on his upper body, apron, pants and shoes. I took him in back and began to clean him off.

I was applying water with a sponge to his shirt, apron, and pants when he started to say … “Sorry … Sorry … Sorry” He kept repeating it, wouldn’t quit, and I thought he meant the spill he had in the public area of the restaurant … “Don’t worry about it Jason, everything is going to be OK.” as I tried to calm him, I picked up on it … who couldn’t … for one year and 15 days, I had no idea, who would? … there wasn’t just a lump underneath the apron … it was historic, and when I pulled the apron aside … it was the longest fattest cock I had ever seen … shocked, I didn‘t think anyone could be hung like this. His pants were getting so tight … I stood there, mouth hanging open, with what had to be the dumbest look on my face, thinking … they don’t get that big … no one gets that big …

I couldn’t think straight, recently divorced, without any sex for the past 5 months. I needed to get some in the worst way, and the timing, for me to witness this … I was in a sexual fog … completely fucked up … losing it … my mind turning off … desire taking over … utterly turned on, getting so hot, so wet, that I didn’t care about the circumstances, or repercussions.

My shift was ending in less than an hour, no one else had witnessed this monstrosity between his legs, so I asked the owner if I could take him home since Jason‘s shift didn’t end for another 4 hours, and his ride wouldn’t be here until then. His approval, like that of a father figure, was quick, and so was I, taking Jason straight to my car, my legs weak … I wanted to unleash the beast within his pants in the worst way … even in the street, or the car if I had too … this is unreal …

I knew where he lived, having driven him home a few times myself. Only 10 minutes away, but it felt like 2 hours. He lived alone, in a two bedroom section 8 apartment. He kept it super clean, and watched cartoons, slept and ate there … little else. As we got to his door … “Thank you Michelle … Thank … thank you … you good … good friend.” My heart and mind were being torn apart by an inner battle, truly … good vs. evil … the bad was winning in a landside, the good … a bloody mess, torn apart limb by limb, I had to have this man, this cock, I was mental, I must have it. “Let me get you inside Jason, and help you get those clothes clean.” I couldn’t believe it was me who said that, who was thinking this, who was taking advantage of someone, I felt that I was standing outside of my body watching the events unfold, I’m not like this … “OK” was his trusting reply.

Inside his apartment, I watched as he walked to his kitchen sink talking to himself … “Dirty … dirty … Jason dirty.” This was wrong, but God help me … I couldn’t help myself. I followed him into the kitchen, and helped him remove the apron, as he started to work on his shirt, I placed a hand on his groin. “Na, na … Noooo Michelle … na supposed to … na supposed … to.” Was his reply, but I could feel it, the thing was leaping out, growing quickly, easily surpassing my ex’s cock, and even the cock of a well endowed customer whom I had the pleasure of servicing some 7 years ago. This went beyond special, and he didn’t protest any more, as my hand kept working it to an even longer, and impossibly thick size, he began to moan.

Astounding … unbelievable … my heart was thumping … his pants were gripping a slab that extended over half way down his leg like a serpent. I opened the button of his pants with trembling fingers, in a rush to see what I had begun, my panties aready wet, I slid down the zipper, and in one motion, his underwear and pants were at his ankles, and the beast within … exceeded anything I could ever imagine … incredibly … it was still growing, both my hands grabbed the swelling monster as I sank to the floor, pulling forth more and more of this impossible cock. Unable to comprehend it, Jason’s moaning filled my ears, and mind, with a heat I had never reached before … I was going to enjoy this monster dicked man for as long as it took … I am … in monster cock heaven.

“Fuck me!” I thought. My hands could not encircle this hardening horse cock. I was afraid … this isn’t right … it’s way too big, I can’t do this to him, betraying the trust we had built, but my lust overruled all common decency … I looked at my handy work … impressed beyond words with what he possessed, it made all who came before insignificant, my hand went to my mouth as I laughed to myself about a guy I dated who kept going on and on about his huge cock … he wasn’t a third this size … I wished he was here now ... to witness greatness … to be punished and put to shame by this hugely hung man. I looked up towards Jason’s face, his eyes closed, completely emmersed in the feeling of having his horsemeat worked over.

I realized … I was in complete control of him. That this enormous, beautiful cock between his legs was mine, and I was afraid, since he could injure me with it, the damn thing was as thick as a soda can, and more than two cans high. I held it aloft, in full appreciation of the weight … it was colossal. I would have to be in charge, able to reign him in, since he could loose control and try to force in more than I could take … seriously … he had more than enough for 3 women.

“Let’s go to the bed Jason … OK?” His eyes open now, wide open, a puppet to lead and conquer, I can’t take my eyes off it, swaying with each step … I’ll bet he has no idea … how insanely immense he is … the power, intimidation, the total enormity of what was now bulging, veins clearly standing out, the huge head leaking precum, his hands coming into action … pulling at my top.

I sat him on the bed, and did a strip tease for him. He got it alright, he understood, I couldn’t believe it, the damn thing got bigger, and his hands were all over it now. He stroked it with both hands, his eyes never leaving me, as I saved my panties for last, I slowly lowered them, my head arching upwards as I bent over towards him, never leaving the incredible sight of his humongous cock.

My God, there is so much cock, his own hands can’t reach around it, and he’s got room for another hand, and then some … holy shit, he’s licking the head, placing it into his mouth, it barely fits … I’ve never even seen it done before, but he’s giving himself head. His eyes were on me, but his hands were expertly working his humongous cock to a new level, fuck, that thing is beyond huge … it can’t be that big.

His eyes were riveted on my burning hot body … never, not even close … had I ever been this turned on. I worked over my clit and pussy as he licked the head and shaft of that incredible man meat. My hands were soaked, I had never been this wet. I sank to my knees to pay homage … I placed my hand over one of his, as my tongue started licking at the base of his ultra thick super hot slab, my mouth never so wet, and it needed to be, there was so much meat. He moaned louder, his hands quickened, and I got an eye, and faceful of his first load. The warm salty batter shot out, then streamed out the massive head down the shaft over his hands … as if he had saved it up for years.

I came as well, I’m sure his neighbors heard us … fuck’em, this was the best, and only going to get better. He quickly looked embarrassed, so I worked fast to comfort him, he clearly didn’t understand all of this, it was too soon. “It’s OK Jason, it’s OK, this is natural, it’s fun isn’t it?” He looked at me … so trusting … he had known me for over a year, and he started to nod, a sweet childlike grin on his face.

My right eye was stinging, and my face a mess from his massive load, his cock … that fucking thing was still huge, half the size of a few minutes ago, but I was going to change that as my eager hands went to work. I told him to lay back, as I placed a pillow under his head, I wanted him comfortable as he watched.

I started licking and pulling that massive thing, and it slowly responded, gaining in length and thickness as it reached out … longer … fatter … my mind reeled … when will this thing stop growing? His hands lightly touched my head, as it reached out even further, the damn thing went almost to his sternum. So far past his belly button … the thickness astounding … it was burning hot as my hands and mouth made him into an unforgettable beast.

I had never been so wet … that I was actually dripping … I tested the bed, standing over him, looking down upon the longest fattest, most ridiculous blood engorged cock anywhere. It was straining to it’s highest level yet, I could see it … the damn thing was thicker than my ankle, much longer than my foot, my belly already hurt, my pussy clenching, I was nuts to be attempting this … I swear I could hear my pussy screaming … NOT THIS … YOU MUST BE CRAZY … NO FUCKING WAY!!

It took great effort to even get the head to slide in … my eyes closed in pain at the strech, it felt like a steaming hot soda can was shoved in me … I looked between my legs at the improbable union … my heart shook … my mind was telling me to stop … but a I was in total heat … I slowly lowered myself onto it … I had never been this filled … slowly … so slowly, stopping to see how much I had taken, my eyes tearing … so much, there is so much … by far the most cock I had ever taken … my mouth wide open in shock … I had succeded in taking just under half of it … there was so much left … I came instantly … my arms weakly held onto his shoulders … as I came I could feel it … I had to stop him … he was thrusting upwards … I can’t take this … I’m being torn open …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pain, the pain, he’s pushing upwards, not understanding he’s hurting me, my orgasm subsiding, and somehow … I’m not pulling off him, I’m taking it. He’s gone farther into me than anyone, and placing in even more, and the pain of his massive thick dick, sawing in and out, is being replaced by an incredible sensation, one I had never experienced before.

Through it all, he said nothing, and for some reason, the pure animal responses he did give … made it that much hotter, simply incredible.
My hands gripped his strong shoulders tightly as I recovered, and his face showed an intensity that I had never seen. My eyes left his angleic face to witness my pussy stretched further than ever, and incredibly, almost two thirds of his gargantuan cock was buried in me … I had cum only a few times in my life from intercourse … that was about to change, I would break all personal records on this late afternoon as he ripped me apart … I came so many times I lost count … I realized I simply loved being hammered by not just a huge cock … but by a humungous cock with no equal … I was going over the edge again … God help me … I love this so.

I woke up, cuddling with him, unable to remember the final events of the past few hours. I could surely feel it, I was going to be sore, really sore. I felt like I had been punched … deep inside … far deeper than any pain I had ever experienced before. Jason was still out, his abused cock, by far the largest flaccid cock I had ever seen, was still menacing, even as he slept. My eyes kept going up and down the length, and the head, hidden, out of sight, covered by a massive amount of foreskin. So gifted, blessed beyond words, the damn thing haunts my mind at all hours of the day and night … I sometimes dream about it.

I marveled in my experience. How a simple accident changed my life. When he awoke, I was starring into his eyes, a level of comfort I had never felt before overwhelmed me. Completely at peace, I moved in and kissed him … I felt like I was home … that he was home … and it blossomed, starting all over again, the Sun would set, and we were still at it … I had no worries of the consequences … I didn’t fucking care … I lived these moments like they were my last … the next day as I awoke next to him … I was already wincing in pain … I hurt terribly, no amount of pain relievers would work … I had taken on too much … but my regrets were tempered … I had survived … I would continue to … and I was going to make Jason the happiest man alive … I owed him that much … I was overwhelmed … I was a size queen without peer … I simply loved what he did to me … simply could not live without it …

We had Sunday off, and we spent the entire day together. Far to sore for him to enter me, but it mattered little. I worshipped his horsecock in four unforgettable sessions. I slaved over it, worked it to awe inspiring heights, jerked him raw, my hands, mind, eyes, and soul consuming every magnificent fat inch. Marveling at his ability to stay hard, completely awed by the immensity, the total mass dwarfed any ridiculous dream I could’ve had … it went beyond huge … this thing had it’s own zip code.

The insane intensity as we both gave him head, laboring over it with our mouths and hands, the sloppy, grotesque length and thickness covered in our spit, bulging out, veins about to burst, and the hideously hard, firehose way in which his cum came forth … Jason cried out in pain, my own orgasm blurring my vision, as he appeared the longest and thickest I have ever seen him, my hands held the spasming wet tool, as blast after blast came forth … as he fell back, I fell onto him, his massive steaming hot cock trapped between our bodies, feeling like a third arm as it finished bleching forth the last rements of what had been our most explosvie moment together.

Our final session started with me wanting to see all of it, every last fat inch. So I shaved him, exposing the monster in all it’s glory. He was nervous at first, but quickly understood. What once looked ridiculous, was now a total joke, with his pubes removed, his cock looked even longer … thicker … I get wet just thinking about it … my monster man … I’m in love.

It took less than three weeks … when I had him move in with me. Our path to work, a simple 2 block walk. I take care of him, and he of me. I have met my ultimate sexual match. I cannot, in any way take all of him, there is simply too much. With each month, I see the progress, he’s expanding his vocabulary, his sentence structure, and his motor skills are so improved, that he’s taken up running, and lifting. I’m working with him on bike riding, and pretty soon, he’ll be able to do that as well. The state caregivers assigned to him, can’t believe his progress. I’m so optimistic, as his brain continues to rewire itself, as he becomes more of what he once was … and is, even now … a miracle of recovery.

He’s embarrassed to be out and about without me, but I want that to change, I want to see his increasing independence. Our life together this past year had been the best single year of my life. He never fails to pleasure me to my utmost, in, and out of bed, so much so, that I wonder how I ever lived without him. Occasionally, when at work, or out together, I’ll get that vibe, and know instinctively that the woman checking him out, may be someone from his sexual past … and I must admit, I worry … because once you’ve had it … you would find it almost impossible to live without it … I never had this feeling before … that I could, and would do anything to keep him … anything … and by anything … I mean anything.