Homecoming

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: You’ve been gone for four days. During the last three months, we’ve never gone 24 hours without making love, sometimes even beginning again only moments after we climax, then falling asleep and awakening to find that we’ve already begun yet again. I want you all the time, and you seem to feel the same. Four days is forever.

I take a long bath, then soften my skin and shave and trim the way I always have, the way you like, while I think about the challenge we gave ourselves: to see how aroused, without release, we could become by the time you returned. “Until we meet again”, or something equally corny, that we giggled at in the dark.

I get out of the tub and dry off, checking out the bright red of the new pedicure and manicure and smiling as I remember that you named the gaudy shade, “Knock Me Down and Fuck Me Red”. It matches the kimono you bought me the first time we went away together. I select a lace underwire bra and lacy thong in navy blue and place them on the bed.

Squirting a generous amount of baby lotion into my hands, I systematically spread it over my left leg, then the right, my arms, my hips, my stomach, neck, and shoulders. I finish by filling my palms with lotion and covering my breasts, massaging until most of the lotion has been absorbed. As I spread the last amount left on my face, I check myself in the mirror. No make up. Just the way you asked me to be.

I need to allow the lotion to dry, so I walk through the condo naked to the kitchen, amazed at how at home I feel after such a short period of time. The wine is chilling in the refrigerator, so I once again check the cold chicken and food I’ve stocked up for your return. I remove the plate of grapes and cheese and carry it back to the bedroom, wondering how late it will be before we think of food. And I smile to myself.

I return to the bedroom and dress, if you can call it that, and think of the exciting week, so filled with erotic experiences. I’m already wet, and my dark pink nipples are hard little buttons. I wonder if you like large nipples or small, the way mine are. I always assumed that small were best. Isn’t that just like me? If I asked you, I know what you’d say, but I wonder what the truth is.

I put my arms through the straps of the bra and reach around behind me to fasten the four hooks. “All the better to support you, My Dears”, I think and then shake my head at my silliness. I slip into the satin and lace thong, and adjust the straps high on my hips, wondering if you’ll remove them with your teeth. I put on the kimono and tie the fabric tie around my waist.

In the computer room, I log on and check back in with my special friend. I can’t believe he’s really single like he said he was. No one that hot could possibly be. Or else the women where he lives are idiots. Probably very shallow idiots. I laugh at the irony. My shallow idiocy led me into trouble. Some people have to learn the hard way. I always have to learn the hard way.

All thoughts, except one, are gone when I hear your key in the door and start running to you. You open the door, and a huge smile lights your eyes when you see me coming. In one fluid motion, you throw your bags to the floor, kick the door closed and catch me in the air. I wrap my legs around your waist and our hungry mouths finally meet, while your long strides carry us to the bedroom.

We devour each other’s mouths, lips, tongues, relishing in the heat and wet, angling our heads deeply first one way and then the other, opening our mouths as far as possible, breathing hard and groaning. I feel the muscles of my box contract and realize that you are hard against Her. I was busy kissing you, but She knows what She wants.

I struggle in your arms to get you to put me down, where I start undoing your belt. You struggle out of your shirt as I lower your zipper and pull your jeans and boxer briefs down over your hips. Your gorgeous cock springs free and bounces a bit, happy to see me again. Our smiling eyes meet to share His joy, and you pull me to you to say, “Baby, you smell so good. I really need a shower.”

“You smell like outdoors and man. Shower later.” I say as I push you back onto the bed. I remove your boots and socks and pull your clothes over your feet, while you lie there with your hands behind your head. My eyes feast on your wide chest, wonderfully decorated with swirling brown curls around your nipples and on your stomach. The huge grin that lights your dancing eyes tells me that you approve of my outfit and are thinking of all the possible ways we’re going to delight each other over the next few hours.

I climb along your body like a cat to close my mouth on yours, stopping to kiss and lick Him a bit on my way up the long expanse of hard, hairy man. Your thick, warm arms encircle me with heat and comfort. “Oh, Baby, I’m not going to last long. I’m going to come as soon as I put Him in you.”

I smile down at you and say, “Well, then. Let’s get that first one out of the way, eh?”

[Worth continuing?]

2. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Bravo Allie,
    Have you ever thought about the Sensual/Erotic romance market? I think you could give those girls a run for their money....

Inquiring mind

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Today's my day off, so I'm having fun. :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: The smile leaves your face and your eyes burn into mine in anticipation, but you say nothing. God, I love it when you look at me with that hot lust molding your whole face. I slither out of the kimono and thong and reach behind me to unsnap my bra, tossing both to the floor. I lean forward to rub my super sensitive nipples back and forth on your chest and can’t suppress the moan that surprises me.

I straddle your hips and pin your hard cock to your stomach with my wet box and feel Her spontaneously contract. Your moan tells me that you felt that, too, and I smile at your closed eyes. Moving up on all fours, I place one pebbly nipple near your mouth, and with a sudden lunge of your head, you take it into your mouth to suck and tease it with your tongue. Instinctively, I arch my back, which presses my breast more firmly against your face. Your hands on my back and waist move me so your mouth can give attention to my other breast with unexpected leisure. Then you smile up at me, place both hands beside my face and kiss me as slowly as you worshipped my breast.

I kiss my way to your chest and tease one tiny flat nip with my tongue to hear you gasp. Your hands instinctively tighten on my arms, and I sense the effort it takes to release me and lay there. My fingers go to the damp nip as my mouth goes to the other one, teasing both at the same time. Wouldn’t want anyone to feel left out. Your skin is soft and hot. I lick the entire surface of one hard pec before going to do the same to the other.

I take my mouth lower, stopping to jam and rub my tongue into the shallow indentation of your navel. You flinch and growl. I smile knowing how wicked this is to you and your sensitive navel, but I can’t resist doing it again. You growl deeper and squeeze my arms in mock warning, so I snicker and continue my journey.

I lean over your right leg and lick your shaft as I move your left leg to gain better access to the goodies. Hmmm, your balls are already riding high. You WON’T last long, will you, Baby? I gently lift them up and out to lick and suck them into my mouth and am rewarded by feeling your leg tense under my breast. In a hushed voice, you say, “Move around here, Allie.”

I know what you want, so I adjust my position until you can reach my box with one warm, calloused hand. You say, “God, she’s wet, isn’t she?” and I laugh and tell you that it’s been a long week. You slowly push one long finger into her and tease my clit with your thumb. I try to put this out of my mind as I go back to what I was doing.

I take the head of your cock into my mouth, wishing that I could swallow the whole thing and give you more pleasure. But I do my best with lips and tongue, flicking my tongue around the edge of your corona and twisting my head back and forth. I lick and suck, while my hand strokes your shaft rhythmically. I glance down and actually watch your balls strain up even higher. The gasps I hear tell me how close you are.

A few more strokes and sucks and I feel him get even harder before you and He start bucking and hot liquid spurts into my mouth. I’m always surprised that it’s a little sweet, I think, as I take the mouthful up to share with you. Spasms are still coursing through your body and I feel your cum hitting my breasts and stomach as I move. You groan and growl as your hands close on my upper arms and pull me to you, closing your mouth over mine. Our tongues dance and parry in the sweet liquid, and I’m amazed to realize that you’re still coming. I can feel your cock’s spasms and the rush of liquid against my leg. When you finally stop, you groan and place your forehead against mine.

“I think we both need that shower, now.” I say, minutes later, as I get off the bed and tug on your arm.

Your laughing smile tells me that you have something more than water and soap planned, and my sudden husky laughter bubbles up. I know my face is one huge grin as you put one arm around my waist and walk me to the bathroom.

5. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Allie, this is perfect ! Sensual, tantalising, carnal, you made me feel like I was you making love.
    Bravo ! I want more !

6. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: SWEET!! ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: beautiful! Thanks for posting it, Allie.

8. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Thanks, Guys! I had fun writing it. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted