homeland security force

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Biggin', Dec 1, 2008.

1. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

2. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...I didn't see anything about president-elect Obama in that article. IT was all about the combined efforts of the Bush administration and the Pentagon. Not sure how Obama will deal with this, but there is certainly no need to go around blaming him for this.

3. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I understand your concern but I'm confused as to your point. Nothing in that entire article mentions Obama and actually states that this is an initiative backed and pushed by the outgoing administration since the middle of the decade. Can you please explain the rationale behind your post and your accusation against Obama?

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Inflammatory right-wingnut spinbot fucktardism. Not a rationale, to be sure, but the explanation as sure as the sky is blue.

5. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I knew that HG...I don't know, however, if I would have stated it so daintily though. :smile:

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

Biggin': The Bush regime's USA Patriot Act was implemented to give "the expanded use of National Security Letters, which allows the FBI to search telephone, email and financial records without a court order; and the expanded access of law enforcement agencies to business records, including library and financial records."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act#Controversy

Did you notice media coverage that was critical of this Act:confused: and have you burned your effigy of G.W.Bush yet? :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted