Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pop bottle and wine bottle re-corker. heheh seriously it'd probably work, if you don't have the corker pump use a vacuum.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The picture illustrates the materials used. I hot glue the coupling to the bottle then drill a hole in the pvc coupling to insert the tubing. Put an air flow valve in tubing to hold the vacuum. I use my mouth to pull a vac but be careful, you can pull enough vac with your mouth to cause water blister(no fun). Or, buy a brake bleeder vacuum pump at an auto supply for about $25. It will have a vac guage on it.

Attachments

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The picture illustrates the materials used. I hot glue the coupling to the bottle then drill a hole in the pvc coupling to insert the tubing. Put an air flow valve in tubing to hold the vacuum. I use my mouth to pull a vac but be careful, you can pull enough vac with your mouth to cause water blister(no fun). Or, buy a brake bleeder vacuum pump at an auto supply for about $25. It will have a vac guage on it.

WOW! how practical... a REAL macgueiver!

lasher1969

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys new to group, but I found this site on the web awhile back, not sure if it will work, been thinkin about trying it out. It is a cock and ball pump made out a sun tea jar and some hardware. I am thinking about giving it a try if I can find a sun tea jar. Anyone else want to try one and we can try this experiment together and see if it works. Here is the link to the site.

Zoinkerz.com - Penis Pump Articles by Zoinkerz, Bagman & Master E

ryans3333

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All right guys. I just figured a really easy way. ONLY 3 ITEMS!!

1 L Nalgene Water bottle

50 cm fuel tubing (this is a critical piece it must be small enough to create a seal, yet large enough to draw a vacuum)

1 masturbation sleeve

Directions:
Slide about 8 inches of fuel line through the only hole in the sleeve.
Push the sleeve as far down on you penis as possible and fold up the lower end so it looks like an upside down mushroom with your dick and a tube through the center.
Slide the nalgene bottle over the entire apparatus. Provided you have about 5.5 inches of girth to start with and lots of lube, with a little bit of wiggling, you can create a seal and trust me, your mouth has MORE THAN ENOUGH suction power.

If these directions seem unclear, I'll try and give more info. I got the idea from this post and just started grabbing things from around the house. After about an hour of fiddling with different things, this simple solution works great! I mean it was FREE!

Reactions: IdleHandsR4THEDEVIL