Homemade Dildo - Any Recommendations?

onpoznan19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I really wanted to try dildo with my partner, but we are not sure if it will work. There comes the question, do anyone of you can recommend if carrot or cucumber in condom with lube is better? We are looking for something beginner friendly ;)

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As the old joke goes: Anything can be a dildo if you're brave enough. :) Certainly if you're trying to figure out if you'll even enjoy it, a cucumber or a carrot will be good proxies. Just make sure anything even the slightest bit rough has been trimmed off it... stems, hard edges, etc. Putting it in a condom is very smart to help further ensure nothing unexpectedly scratchy ruins your experiment. And anything going into your ass needs lube... always lots of lube, more lube than you think. There's no such thing as too much lube.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything long and round works. Picked up a trick from a post on LPSG I saw years ago.

Find your long & firm object, tightly wrap toilet paper around it until you have your desired thickness and pop a condom over that. TP makes it soft and pliable enough for comfort, but it's still thick and rigid enough for play time.

Had to go to Saudi Arabia for work & obviously couldn't take a dildo with me, but turns out they're fine with condoms (surprised me, tbh).

Tried that trick with the handle of a hairbrush and had a GREAT evening.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found the shape to be a bit boring so I would twist some toilet paper around it for some texture.