homemade extender - possibly

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by newguy543, Nov 17, 2011.

1. newguy543

newguy543 New Member

hey yall. ive been on this site for a while now and never posted. ive been doin stretches and jelqs, all diff kinds of both. anyways, i have thought about making my own stretcher. i know others have done it. i am wondering from anyone thats used a stretcher, is it worth it? the hand exercises i have been doin are working too, but ive always wanted a stretcher.

if anyone has made one is there anything i need to be aware about? stretch pressure(slight or use a lot?) what kind of material to use to strap behind the head?

also been considering doing hanging. i know there are a lot of hangers out there. what do you guys recommend? everyday or 2 or 3 times a week to start off?

btw, this site is great. a friend showed it to me and i love it.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Not sure - but Good Luck - keep us informed!

3. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I found this site a while back but never really was interested in making one myself.http://www.free-penis-stretching-tec...-extender.html
    Like you mentioned in your post that you have been jelqing and stretching. How long have been on a routine? It's not really advisable to start using an extender at least 5 to 6 months after you have conditioned your penis. You can do a lot of damage to your penis and not to mention that you will be out of commission sexually for quite some time!!!
    This extender might not be that comfortable and seems quite hard on the glans. I think it would be worth while to do a little research on e bay and try to come up with one that is probably worth around $50. I found a couple under $50. the Extenderlite+deluxe kit for $49.99 and the Gold penis extender for $40.00. The homemade extender may work as well as the 2 I mentioned above but I would use the homemade extender with great care! Anyway good luck with your gains and read up as much info as you can on extender usage before starting to use one, don't go overdoing it.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually own one of the E-bay Extenders. I got a Pro-Extender for around $80 (I think) and it came with extra extentions and extra comfort cushions etc.

I actually like my extender. It's comfortable to wear, I can sleep with it without worrying about cutting off circulation, and it's an easy way to gently stretch the suspentiatory ligament without the use of pumps or manual exercises.

Honestly, you can try to make your own but I'd just save up and try one of the $50-80 extenders. You don't need to pay over $100 since the cheaper ones work good too. Paying a high price for one of these is a gimmick - don't fall for it.

One thing I would say is find one with either a wide band at the top for your glans, or dual bands.
    The single bands may work, but it's helpful to have the second as an extra grip support.

5. newguy543

newguy543 New Member

thanks. i think i will end up doing that. i still might fool around with a couple ideas at home. do you mind telling me how its worked for you?
    do you wear it like 8 hrs or what? how long have you had it and how much have you gained? im not skeptical they dont work, i know they do. just like hearin the feedback.

to the other person:
    i have been jelqing and stretching on and off for a couple years. within the last two months or so i have been doing it very regularly and have seen some small progress. i havent takin measurements but its prob about a 1/8 inch in length and about the same in girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted