Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I see posts on cruising sites about homemade glory holes, I'm always curious how successful they are. Has anyone here ever visited or created one? I know they can be popular in public restrooms or bookstores but I'm interested in the homemade type. How did you construct them? Pics would be great. How did you advertise? How successful are they? Tell us your homemade glory hole stories - either as a visitor or the clever guy who created one.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gone to bookstores with gloryholes and have sucked guys off there. There are some guys that simply have to have the gloryhole between you and them in order to be able to climax so I've been able to meet guys there. I recently ordered a setup will be removable for a private setup. It was made by HomegloryUK and it looks nice. I can't wait to use it and share some of my experiences.

curiousboy12002

Loved Member
Media
Mission Viejo (California, United States)
I used to have one in my apartment and have selectively put one up in my new place. Was fun. So many married men use the gloryhole to get a good blowjob but remain anonymous. Had a regular married guy with a nice 8” that would come over quite a bit before he moved. Even sucked him and another guy at the same time once. I would generally post on doublelist. It was hit or miss. Best day I had 11 guys come by.

I have been to several other guys’ holes. One just last week. Love them.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a gloryhole setup at my last place and when I moved 8 years ago, I set it up at my new place.

Mine is bedsheets hung up from a clothesline that stretches between 2 walls. The bedsheets partition off a "booth area" for the guy to come over. One of the sheets has a hole cut out and is easily adjusted if they are really tall (had quite a few of them over) or really short (only had one of them).

I go through spells as to when I host (I haven't hosted in a few months, but most of the time I host a few nights each week). I used to get most of my business from Craigslist but now I advertise on Doublelist or Grindr when I am hosting.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a lot of guys that prefer a private gloryhole that they can visit on a regular basis or whenever they feel the urge. It's safer for them especially if they are closeted or married to visit a home with a setup and get their needs taken care of with no strings attached. Of course the cocksucker at the gloryhole would be expected to respect the boundaries and respect those men's desire to be discreet. I haven't done the private setup thing in a while but it's preferable because usually the guys that are invited have been vetted and they are quite often regulars that have visited before.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found this thread and been reading with interest. I've had a private GloryHole in my apartment off and on since mid 2019. it started out as an old curtain with hole cut out. This was screwed in place at the top of the doorframe of my spare bedroom. It worked a treat and I've 'entertained' more than a few guys at it. Usually str8/curious guys that hit me up as they prefer the anonymity that a GloryHole offers, however I've had Gay/Bi guys that are into the whole scenario and often ask to 'come thru' into the bedroom for more fun and games.

Also, it's proved surprisingly popular during the Covid pandemic, guys wanting to get off, yet minimising face2face contact.

So much so, I've upgraded to a custom-made GloryHole from 'Home Glory':

View attachment 37800881
I purchased a gloryhole similar to this one from Home Glory also and I love it. Mine is black and I have yet to use it but I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship. I would definitely recommend anyone serious about having a nice gloryhole to purchase from Home Glory.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine is kinda lame..mine is a hanging sheet nailed real well to the wall. I'm thinking about making a door one for next summer, but not sure how to go about it.

but yea, in the day of craigslist, i had massive amounts of luck on it. i got to taste all sorts of delicious white skinned men, and found out just how much i truly love irish cock, balls and cum, and their sweet asses too. ive taste all sorts of latinos and middle eastern also. i have yet to try greek, argentine and russian cock. wish i could get those and more irish/white guys

i'm eager to suck some skinny/bony white dudes and short stocky mex/latino cubs also

anyways, i'm currently trying once again, but not really having any luck with it. maybe its cuz my energy has changed and i want to find a good guy, or cuz i'm on the second floor and not really broadcasting it well. i have pics of my setup too. grindr somehow doesn't allow pics of it up, it's too sexual even without a dick sticking through it too

Reactions: needtonut

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reposting this as apparently, according to a Mod, I wasn't "Gay Enough" to respond the the OP is this Forum... :expressionless::eyes:
-----
Found this thread and been reading with interest. I've had a private GloryHole in my apartment off and on since mid 2019. it started out as an old curtain with hole cut out. This was screwed in place at the top of the doorframe of my spare bedroom. It worked a treat and I've 'entertained' more than a few guys at it. Usually str8/curious guys that hit me up as they prefer the anonymity that a GloryHole offers, however I've had Gay/Bi guys that are into the whole scenario and often ask to 'come thru' into the bedroom for more fun and games.

Also, it's proved surprisingly popular during the Covid pandemic, guys wanting to get off, yet minimising face2face contact.

So much so, I've upgraded to a custom-made GloryHole from 'Home Glory':

20210707_163253.jpg

I used to have one in my apartment and have selectively put one up in my new place. Was fun. So many married men use the gloryhole to get a good blowjob but remain anonymous. Had a regular married guy with a nice 8” that would come over quite a bit before he moved. Even sucked him and another guy at the same time once. I would generally post on doublelist. It was hit or miss. Best day I had 11 guys come by.

I have been to several other guys’ holes. One just last week. Love them.
Make a new one I'll cum by View media item 8543611

robert29201

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Without Craigslis, how do you guys promote your holes? I used to live Nextdoor to a large university, advertised my hole on Craigslist, and had not stop college cocks.

Reactions: 1119457