Homemade vids where she comments on size

karl001

Experimental Member
Media
"Dick... awesome! Oh god, I haven't fucked such a huge dick." "Show him to us!" *lauhging* "Nice as your pussy." "You got stamina" "Please show me how your dick can cum. Is this is fat dick. It's awesome. Twice a cigarette package. 1... 2... Unbelievable" "A big box" "This will fill up my ass" "I would find it better if you sit on it" "Do we have a condom?" "Oh god, this is awesome" "Cum in my mouth, I swallow all" "Yes swallow, till the last drop, everything clean"

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Dick... awesome! Oh god, I haven't fucked such a huge dick." "Show him to us!" *lauhging* "Nice as your pussy." "You got stamina" "Please show me how your dick can cum. Is this is fat dick. It's awesome. Twice a cigarette package. 1... 2... Unbelievable" "A big box" "This will fill up my ass" "I would find it better if you sit on it" "Do we have a condom?" "Oh god, this is awesome" "Cum in my mouth, I swallow all" "Yes swallow, till the last drop, everything clean"

I was so confused by this post then realized it's the translation of the above video. Carry on.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone have a link to the video where a girl plays with the guy's dick in a parked car in a field/farm? She's kneeled outside the driver seat and acts like it's the first time she's ever seen one? It's obviously all just for fun, but it's real amateur and a pretty hot vid. At one point she asks him if they're all that big.