Homemade

alexm77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, I really haven't done anal before and haven't really had anything up my ass much less. I was wondering if there was anything that you could suggest as a "starter item" that I might find at home. I don't really want to spend money on a dildo that might not bring pleasure...but who knows. Help please!

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Start with your finger. Put plenty of lube on it. Put it in slowly to touch your prostate. Dr.'s do this all the time when checking for enlarged prostate. Then you might use a Corona beer bottle. Lube good and has long neck with ridges. Have fun.

smileforme

Just Browsing
Media
Start with your finger. Put plenty of lube on it. Put it in slowly to touch your prostate. Dr.'s do this all the time when checking for enlarged prostate. Then you might use a Corona beer bottle. Lube good and has long neck with ridges. Have fun.

never ever put glass things inside of you...thats a recipe for disaster...glass can break...broken glass can cut things.....skip the corono bottle!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldnt use a candle, i worked at an ER and they say people come with broken candles stuck up their ass quite often that cant get em out. Id stay away from glass too. I used a fat toothbrush end with a nice contour to it a few times.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Homemade huh?
One of my friends works in an ER. They used to have a regular who came in all the time with random homemade dildos stuck up his rear. One night he came in with a McDonald's toy wrapped in aluminum foil, surrounded by a sock, overlayed with saran wrap, and covered by a condom- how is that for home-made? The reason he was there wasn't the pain of losing the toy up his colon; he came in with a cranial bleed and died. No one is going to really remember the bleed for long, but his homemade dildo will probably live on. Buy something intended for use, don't be remembered for a whacky contraption.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my sister used to work in an ER...

she told me that people would come in with all sorts of things stuck up their bums...

human behavior never ceases to amaze me...

dude, just save ur funds & get yourself a dildo...you don't want to be the guy who has to go to the hospital & explain how that cucumber broke off in your ass!