HOMEWRECKERS!! come out, come out, wherever you are...

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I grew up in a home where my father ran around with one slut after another. The irony was that he wanted to come home to a "Father knows best" type of home after he f--ked these c-words. To add insult to injury, he would always introduce these women to our family as some "associate" or other. Although I urged her many times to leave him, my mother stayed.

Perhaps because my father thought that I believed that garbage about these women being his "associates", he never suspected me of breaking up several of the relationships.

In two instances, I told the whores that my father was having an affair and mentioned some other woman's name. Then I would say that their meetings always took place on a specific night, where my dad did not meet his slut-of-the-month. The tramps both had very hurt looks on the faces, when I told them of this "third woman". In each case, their relationships with my father ended very abruptly after my little visit.

In a third instance, he was seeing some high-placed woman in a large corporation. From observing their patterns, I realized that she was doing most of the paying this time. She had an expense account from the company. I contacted that company's internal auditor, and, told him what I knew of the affair as well as the suspicion that she was using her corporate expense account inappropriately.

The company's internal audit department investigated her, and, determined that she did use her corporate expense account inappropriately. I learned that she was fired "for cause", and, lost her pension. I guess that she will be spending her golden years working as a Walmart greeter. She should have kept her legs crossed.
I'm absolutely elated reading this.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had sex with at least 6 married women and as I said in my introduction I do not feel guilty about any of them.

The reason they were 'available' was that they had all had several kids and with five of them childbirth had stretched them so much that they no longer 'felt anything' with their 'average' husbands (how they knew about my size and 'performance' is another story), nor apparently did their husbands with them. Over time their husbands had lost interest in them (maybe they were also playing away) and sex had become either virtually non-existent or 'routine' and unexciting - no 'romance', no foreplay. As one put it she "had become a 2 minute sh*g tool".

One did finish up getting divorced but not because she was found out. I know for a fact that for three of them their marriage, with their frustration removed and some secret 'romance' and attention in their lives, became bearable.

This displays a more 'European' attitude to marriage I think, that extramarital sex is tolerated on the sly. It takes me a bit of mental adjustment to keep myself secret which I am generally not willing to do. Tried it in the past and disliked it.

Reactions: BigBen

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex with at least 6 married women and as I said in my introduction I do not feel guilty about any of them.

The reason they were 'available' was that they had all had several kids and with five of them childbirth had stretched them so much that they no longer 'felt anything' with their 'average' husbands (how they knew about my size and 'performance' is another story), nor apparently did their husbands with them. Over time their husbands had lost interest in them (maybe they were also playing away) and sex had become either virtually non-existent or 'routine' and unexciting - no 'romance', no foreplay. As one put it she "had become a 2 minute sh*g tool".

One did finish up getting divorced but not because she was found out. I know for a fact that for three of them their marriage, with their frustration removed and some secret 'romance' and attention in their lives, became bearable.

Interesting as most women's magazines will tell you that the vaginal muscles are highly elastic and that there is nothing to worry about after vaginal childbirth size wise.

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess that she will be spending her golden years working as a Walmart greeter. She should have kept her legs crossed.
Woah, you're braver than I. I understand the feeling of despondency and, I would presume, rage, but I'm not sure if I could have the guts to strip away someone's retirement livelihood because of it.

I can't imagine knowingly dating a guy who was in some way taken. That would include an exclusive committed relationship, cohabitation and marriage.

Partly, it's for selfish reasons. I like planning my activities which most adulterers can't do or can't stick to. So my antenna is up when I keep getting only spontaneous offers or when planned dates get cancelled or shifted. But then, this would be unacceptable even dealing with someone who is truly single. Also after a while, I would want to visit his place.

I suppose even this isn't always foolproof. And sometimes we let our guard down. My ex FB only gave me a cellphone number. The first few times we got together they were planned in advance and went as planned. Then he stopped committing even one or two days out. It didn't matter whether he had a gf or a wife. I just don't operate that way and told him to get lost.

So maybe my requirements are good protection.
Clearly you're a person with standards, and I certainly commend you in that respect. Not only do you keep away from those who are/might be in relationships, you also actively try to prevent such possiblities from occurring. Kudos to ya.

You know, a little while ago, i used to think that too.
But in all honesty, even in the (genuinely) happiest of homes, a partner might have a moment of weakness in a situation rife with temptation and stray...but for only a moment.
That's not to say that s/he is unhappy, bored or discontent in their coupled lifestyle back at home, but rather that they're just human and sometimes curious, sometimes experimental or sometimes weak, depending on how you want to look at it.

Friends and I were discussing this very issue today, with varying opinions on it. Some opting to burn the "other person/homewrecker" at the stake, others saying that the homewrecker is single and is thus not accountable to anyone for their behaviour besides themselves, they are not in a relationship and thus are not the cheaters. Others mentioned the fact that some "homewreckers" actually seek out those who are involved/married because they know that that person has already been "trained" by their spouse to be a good husband/wife, which means they can swoop in and have a "ready made/instant" spouse with no effort at all. And, the one that almost made me fall off my chair... cheating is the norm, what's the big deal? everyone's doing it.

I must admit that I haven't been a member of a house subject to cheating, so I cannot begin to comprehend the effects thereof, but my views on marriage/relationships are somewhat traditional in a modern world.
I believe that marriage is a decision made by two people to spend their lives together in a way which is mutually acceptable. This means that, if we decide that our relationship/marriage will be exclusive, then that is what I expect. If you're inclined to cheat, then tell me from the start, so that I can decide if that fits my vision of what I want for my life. I'll either agree to it, or I will go out and find someone who does fit it, but those are my non-negotiable standards.

Getting back to those opinions mentioned above.
*it's all the homewrecker's fault: unless the co-cheater was drugged, tied down, or otherwise forced to be a part of the cheating, sorry, it's a two-way street.
*he/she's single and not accountable: that's true, but the co-cheater still has their own free will/conscience to make the decision, and no number of advances, sexy outfits, etc should make a difference.
*homewreckers chase "instant" partners: that is certainly the case at times, why go through the process of getting the ingredients together, mixing, baking etc when you can grab the cake off the shelf?
*everyone cheats: I'm not sure if that shocks anyone else as much as it shocks me, but seriously?! When has "everyone's doing it" ever been a valid argument for something? If cheating is not what I signed up for, then my opinion on the matter won't change.

We're all human and we all have desires, urges and "needs", but we have a conscience as well as common sense, two minute yet fundamental differences between us and animals.

It might seem like I'm taking the blame away from the "homewrecker", which, if they were aware of the "co-cheater" being in a relationship, is certainly not my intention, but let's face facts, the "co-cheater" has a greater responsibility on his shoulders and more to lose as opposed to a lonely, desperate "homewrecker".

We have a duty to respect other people's marriages/relationships (whether they are happy or not), just as we respect other people's property, and should also not be the reason for their downfall. Building a relationship on top of one which you broke by cheating, will be bliss initially but will surely turn to regret and resentment, distrust and eventually wither away.

Once again, I empathise with those who have been subjected to cheating, and I'm glad that you haven't allowed it to define your life and your future relationships.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have been the other man but not intentionally. What I've found is that people don't necessarily tell you the truth about who they are on first meeting. Also most people I know who are married have very small children so they don't have a lot of time to go running around trying to have affairs. I did have a short term relationship with a person who said they were not with anyone else but in reality were. At the beginning of our affair there was no mention of the other partner but eventually I found out in a weird way. So I ended it immediately, and said why. Lying at the beginning of a relationship is the best way to doom it.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
****they are not in a relationship and thus are not the cheaters. Others mentioned the fact that some "homewreckers" actually seek out those who are involved/married because they know that that person has already been "trained" by their spouse to be a good husband/wife,****

I don't believe that. I believe that there are people who like the thrill and excitement of competing with someone or something else, in this case, one's marriage. Some people really get off on making someone do something even when it's to their disadvantage.

champ111

Experimental Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
yes twice. first time was a girl from work. she gives me a note saying she wants to have sex when see had a bf. we did and he found out. felt bad but kept having sex nsa with her.

then a guy wanted me to do his wife while he watched. he wanted this because she caught him cheating. then i started seeing her on the side. they got divorced.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes twice. first time was a girl from work. she gives me a note saying she wants to have sex when see had a bf. we did and he found out. felt bad but kept having sex nsa with her.

then a guy wanted me to do his wife while he watched. he wanted this because she caught him cheating. then i started seeing her on the side. they got divorced.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....Let me understand here. Did he want to watch you and his wife secretly and then "catch" her in the act?
Or was she completely aware of him watching and it was a mutual agreement between them?

If it's the former as opposed to the latter, then

(a)He's a douchebag asshole that couldn't just accept being 'caught out' and living with the shame, but rather entrapped his wife so as to be on 'even terms' with her...

(b)If indeed she did hook up with you unaware of her husband's part in the scheme, then she was either feeling so guilty and hurt at his infidelity and looking for a one-up on him, or a complete idiot for doing the exact same thing that caused her upset and humiliation.

Their inevitable divorce, proving that two wrongs really don't make a right.