Homo? hetero? the frat hazing syndrome.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shen I pledged a frat back in 1982. Music fraternity -there was some hazing done. There were a few guys who liked to get sucked so part of my hazing was to suck them. They used to come to my dorm room and when I missed something in reciting the pledge book I had to suck them or get fucked. I missed a lot of questions To say the least. I really enjoyed being hazed.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was in a fraternity and there was never any sexual stuff that went on during the regular pledge program. There was a lot of physical hazing, like push-ups, exercises, and such, but nothing involving sex with the actives.

During our hell week, we did have to stay at the house and all sleep in the same room. They had fun with us, making us all strip down to our underwear and get into our sleeping bags in 5 seconds. Of course we couldn't do it that fast, so get dressed and do it all over again. We had to all be alike, so we all had to be wearing the same type of underwear. Most wore white briefs, so those of use who wore boxers (me), or colored briefs or bikinis (Lou, Sean, Rick) had to wear tighty whities that week.

During breakfast, sometimes the pledges had to strip down to their underwear and play around as if they were Sumo wrestlers. I never had to do that, luckily.

The last night, we were all out in some field, way out in the boondocks, and this was the only time the pledges would all have to strip down naked. There were threats of sexual stuff yelled at them, but nothing ever happened. Then they would get dressed up in a particular uniform for the rest of the night. So no overt sexual stuff, just some minor nudity.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE FOR ALL YOU GAY GUYS WHO WANT TO GO ON STRAIGHT FORUM POST AND ACCUSE EVERY STRAIGHT GUY OF WANTING TO BECOME GAY, USE THIS FORUM AS AN EXAMPLE. THEY DID THE GAY STUFF.................OMG...............IN THE GAY SECTION!!!!!!! KEEP THE GAY STUFF HERE AND LEAVE THE STRAIGHT GUYS ALONE. WE DONT WANT TO BE CONSTANTLY ACCUSED OF BEING GAY CAUSE WE WALK AROUND NUDE OR SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!

Also thank you all who did this forum/thread in the gay section and did not bother a straight guys about it or accuse a straight guy of being gay 20 plus times. I really do appreciate this.

Moderator's note : This post reflects the opinion of one member and the LPSG policy is still to encourage respect, tolerance and acceptance for all, totally regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck yeah three fourths of them are bi are gay.

I met a very hot young guy once online and developed a friendship with him. He came from a religious background, was in a frat and went along with everything. As our friendship progressed he opened up and told me he obviously was the guy in the fraternity who seemed to be the favorite and was abused the most. He said one night his big brother took him upstairs and fucked him so hard he thought he'd pass out. Another time he said it was his job to suck the cock of about 15 guys and not stop until he swallowed each of their loads. The guy ended up breaking down and telling me how all of the sex abuse was breaking him down. Thing was he was bi. He actually was attracted to hot guys but wanted a girl and to live straight. It was the abuse at the fraternity that broke him. He poured his heart out and I told him if it was as bad as he said, the only thing he could do was pick up and leave. He was so scarred from the abuse of the fraternity he did just that. Several months after he left the university he messaged me and thanked me for being his friend and encouraging him to do the right thing. He found another school, a girl and said he was doing fine. I never will forget how incredibly handsome this guy was. He was probably 6'3, lean build a killer smile and a hot face. I remember telling him his big brother probably gave him such hell because he was so hot.

TheStr8Hunter2

Worshipped Member
Media
Fuck yeah three fourths of them are bi are gay.

I met a very hot young guy once online and developed a friendship with him. He came from a religious background, was in a frat and went along with everything. As our friendship progressed he opened up and told me he obviously was the guy in the fraternity who seemed to be the favorite and was abused the most. He said one night his big brother took him upstairs and fucked him so hard he thought he'd pass out. Another time he said it was his job to suck the cock of about 15 guys and not stop until he swallowed each of their loads. The guy ended up breaking down and telling me how all of the sex abuse was breaking him down. Thing was he was bi. He actually was attracted to hot guys but wanted a girl and to live straight. It was the abuse at the fraternity that broke him. He poured his heart out and I told him if it was as bad as he said, the only thing he could do was pick up and leave. He was so scarred from the abuse of the fraternity he did just that. Several months after he left the university he messaged me and thanked me for being his friend and encouraging him to do the right thing. He found another school, a girl and said he was doing fine. I never will forget how incredibly handsome this guy was. He was probably 6'3, lean build a killer smile and a hot face. I remember telling him his big brother probably gave him such hell because he was so hot.
Wow I’m glad he was alright but damn that’s hot to know pledgemasters fucked their pledges