homoerotic behavior

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
Male bonding between close friends does break down a lot of the conventional "walls" we put up. Personally, I wouldn't think twice about taking the urinal or open shower right next to my best friend. We've already seen each other naked before. At that point, what are you hiding?
I forgot about that part. When we would go to the gym together, he would always take a locker right next to me, and usually the shower directly across from me (they were see through glass doors). He would put on a show every time, and he knew I was watching. We had a Jacuzzi at the house, and we would go in every night. If it was dark out, he would take his swim shorts off before he got in. Otherwise, he would change just inside the door as soon as we went in. He had no problem be naked around me, that’s for sure.

One morning when he was making pancakes (in his tightie whities), he ran out of flour and asked me where to find more. I ended up on the floor looking through the cabinets. At one point, his bulge was literally two inches from my nose. The head of his cock was literally in my face. It just didn’t bother him one bit…

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I forgot about that part. When we would go to the gym together, he would always take a locker right next to me, and usually the shower directly across from me (they were see through glass doors). He would put on a show every time, and he knew I was watching. We had a Jacuzzi at the house, and we would go in every night. If it was dark out, he would take his swim shorts off before he got in. Otherwise, he would change just inside the door as soon as we went in. He had no problem be naked around me, that’s for sure.

One morning when he was making pancakes (in his tightie whities), he ran out of flour and asked me where to find more. I ended up on the floor looking through the cabinets. At one point, his bulge was literally two inches from my nose. The head of his cock was literally in my face. It just didn’t bother him one bit…
Yeah, like I said. Going to the gym with my best friend... IDC if the shower room is completely empty, I'm showering next to my friend.